Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Tune Your "Radio" to Hear the Lord's Signal

Received 7-30 through 8-3-17 

I received many questions about the last message that I received from the Lord “Oh How I Long for You to Hear Me and Understand the Words that My Spirit Speaks to You!"
As I was praying for the people who read that message to receive understanding and revelation and how to respond to some of the questions that I had received, the Lord gave me a transmission.
He showed me that hearing His voice is much like operating an old analog radio.
(By the way I'm not building a theological doctrine from this, it is just for the purpose of gaining understanding of how we hear the voice of the Holy Spirit. I will also add here that God the Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit and any other names you call them, can and are used interchangeably it makes no difference the three are one and the one are three. This is something I'm sure we will be learning about throughout all of eternity because it is a difficult concept to grasp.)

The power source for our radio is of course the Creator of all things, Jesus, the Word of God. John 1:1-3 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.” He is the constant always on without fail the same yesterday, today and forever. (Heb. 13:8) His "signal" to us is constant and the "station" from which He sends the "signal" does not move.

The Lord told me to think analog not digital when trying to tell people about hearing His voice. With digital the signal is either on or off but with an analog signal you most likely will be able to understand the transmission even if it has some "static" in it.
"Static” is noise that we encounter from this world and from the spiritual realm when we are trying to hear Jesus. It can come from the environment around us such as our dozens of electronic devices demanding our attention, children, pets, spouses, jobs and a myriad of other distractions that come from living our day to day life. I am not saying to get rid of any of these things but we MUST find time to quiet ourselves and have special alone time with our closest friend and first love Jesus.


Spending lots of time with Jesus turns up the volume of His voice over the chaotic world in which we live. The LORD revealed to Elijah that He speaks in a still small voice (1Kings 19:11-12) and I believe that is true most of the time even today.
Of course there are always exceptions to every rule and especially with the Almighty El-Elyon the Master of the universe and the multiverse and all of the worlds and realms that are in it! Hallelujah!
Aren’t you glad that God is so absolutely awesome that we can never fully understand everything that there is to know about Him?
That being said He can also speak in a thunderous, earth shaking, mind numbingly loud audible voice as well. I have personally never heard that, though when He spoke to my spirit in 2012 to wake me from My slumber it was loud and stern. He said, “The time of the gentiles is coming to an end. Get in to alignment with me now.” This was spoken in the Spirit to me and not audibly though. There has been very few times since that He has spoken to Me that “loudly”.

If you have ever listened to a radio in a vehicle you know that when you get too far away from the station that is broadcasting 
(the Father) the radio signal you will lose the sound and "static" will take over. At this point you can turn your vehicle around (repent) and head back toward the radio station or you can do what many others do and simply find another station. There are millions and maybe even billions stations on this spiritual radio dial but there is only one frequency that is His. Once you lose His radio station or if you have never found it to begin with, you will need the help of the Holy Spirit to find it again. This is how we hear Him again, Jer. 29:12-13 “ Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.”
You see on our radios there are no “preset buttons”. Lots of people use religion as a “station preset” but the stations they are preset to only have a form of Godliness but deny the power thereof (The Holy Spirit via the shed blood of Jesus) (2 Timothy 3:5). Our brothers and sisters in Christ can help show us the way and we can also read the Bible for guidance but we must seek the Lord for ourselves and be able to hear Him and distinguish His “signal” from all of the others. Jesus said, John 10:27 “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.”

Sometimes when we get excited or feel very strongly about something we may mistake this for feeling that the Lord has an “anointing” on something or is giving us a powerful sign that He is saying something when it is really coming from our own mind. In my experience this usually is what is happening when we feel we have received a date that something is supposed to happen by. This is kind of like misinterpreting something heard on the radio and then going and telling everyone you can only to find out later that you heard that message wrong. It is very hard to put the worms back in the can once they are out. For this reason we must seek confirmation and pray about certain “transmissions” that we hear. Not everything we hear should be told immediately to others. Patience, level-headedness and peace in the Spirit can help avoid a knee jerk reaction in these cases.

Another reason we may not be able to hear the voice of God is because of sin. Sin acts like a sheet of lead between our radio receiver and the throne of God. It also allows the doors to be opened to the demons who want to turn your “tuning knob” off of YHWH radio and unto any other station. We must then repent of our sins, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9 We must never keep on sinning on purpose and/or out of habit though. This is the meaning of this verse,” He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.” 1 John 3:8 Thus if we rid ourselves of our sin the Lord will melt the lead with His all-consuming fire and He will show us once again how to tune our radio receiver back to His frequency.

The demons and fallen ones my also try to “hijack” the signal we are listening to and they are very clever at pretending to be the Lord. This is why we must try every message that we believe that we receive from the Lord with the bible. If it doesn’t line up with the Bible it is not from the Lord. But also we must remember that everything in the Bible is truth but not all truth is in the Bible. For example: My name is Jeff Byerly this is not in the Bible yet it is truth. A truth from the Bible though is that Jesus will give me “a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.”(Rev 2:17)

Being intimate with the LORD in praise, worship and prayer is the biggest factor in being able to hear Him clearly. When we enter into true intimacy with our Lord Jesus, the “static” from the demonic realm flees because our words become a white hot fire James 5:16 “The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much” and the Holy Spirit wind blows it hotter and hotter. Acts 2:2 “And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.” At this point it is the easiest to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit. This is when He speaks to me and He tells me to write the prophetic messages that you read in my blog.

But it does not have to stop there!

Once you “fine tune” your radio receiver you will find that you can keep on receiving messages from the Spirit continuously through the day. This works especially well if your day begins with worship and prayer. Praying without ceasing and walking in the Spirit keeps our radio pumping out words from our Father.

I believe that the biggest reason that the Lord had me write these messages about hearing His voice is because He loves you and He wants you to hear Him! It is possible for each and every one of you reading this message to hear Him. You must be diligent to seek Him EVERY SINGLE DAY! He doesn’t want to lose any of His children and with the sudden events that we all know are coming very soon we MUST be prepared ahead of time.

Being close to the Lord, having His love in our hearts, being baptized in His Spirit, hearing His voice, knowing His word and being able to discern between Jesus and the “angels of light” are the most important things we need in these end of the end times. Everything else must come second.
 

Late addition 8-3-17 11:30AM

There was something that I was "hearing" while writing this message that I didn't know if it was from me or the Lord or not so I left it out. Then I was was sent a word that the Lord gave Marty Breeden about new music coming you can read it here https://whistleblowerjeff.blogspot.com/2017/08/marty-breeden-there-is-new-music-coming.html
 The part that I was unsure of the I heard is that very soon we are going to receive and "upgrade" to our "radios" or "receivers" as soon as the "kickoff event" happens and I think Marty's word confirms that. We will be able to hear the Lord more clearly and with greater volume. The Lord is going boost the output signal of our "radio" to our minds and spirits, though He will remain unchanged as always. Our "receiver" will be able to handle more of His "signal" and thus we will be able to hear and understand better what He is saying to us. 
This is not to be confused with our complete transformation, that will happen during the Sixth seal of Revelation chapter 6 around the time of the 3 days of darkness.

This is an awesome revelation!
HALLELUJAH!
THANK YOU LORD!

Psalm 91:1-2
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”

1 John 4:7-8
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

Acts 2:38
Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Isaiah 30:21
Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Hebrews 5:14
But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Love and Peace Always in Jesus Christ,
Your Brother,

Jeff Byerly



41 comments:

  1. One "key" point: to hear the Lord we must seek Him with ALL our heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg, you got it!
      Its very simple really!
      Most people try to overcomplicate hearing the Lord.
      Just like salvation its all about the heart.

      Delete
  2. What a great and blessed message! Very encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear heart for the encouragement!
      Love and peace

      Delete
  3. Hi Jeff
    This helps tremendously thank you very much. A question: how does one get better with praise and worship? What should i do to get better at it? Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my experience Litha getting better at praise and worship is to do it more and make sure it is coming from the bottom of your heart. The Lord hate it when people praise Him with their lips but their heart is far from Him,
      I have a time of praise and worship with Him every morning with music it makes it so much easier.

      Delete
  4. Wow this word blew me away Jeff. Thank you my brother !!!!! I was listening to Spotify this morning and some unknown sound came through the worship music playing as I was singing and praising the Lord this morning!!! And I just read your post as well as the other brother who came out to a very similar prophetic word. I am BLOWN away !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's awesome brother Eduardo!
      Thanks for sharing that!

      Delete
  5. Brother Jeff,

    I was baptized in the Catholic Church, in your opinion, do You think I should get baptized again. Thank you. I appreciate your work, I look forward to it everyday brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David - I, too, was born into a Catholic family. I left that church when I was in my early 20's because I did not find God there. When I was 43, God drew me back to a Him. After learning who He truly was, I was truly baptized for the first time. The Catholic baptism is a baptism of man. The child has no say in the matter and is worthless. It is only after one accepts Jesus, with a repentant heart, that a person can truly be saved. If you have reached that point, and I pray you have, then most assuredly be baptized for the FIRST time.

      Delete
    2. Brother David, when you were baptised were you born again or was it just a meaningless ritual. If the answer is the latter then I would get baptised again because baptism in and of itself saves no one. Baptism is an outward expression of an inward heart commitment. It signifies death, Burial and ressurection for the believer in Jesus who have repented and been washed in His blood and forgiven of all their sins.

      Delete
  6. Jeff please pray that I can start hearing him. As I mentioned before I have tried everything. Tried to pray in tongues, quiet time, worship and praise, journaling. Nothing has worked I am doing the quiet time with Jesus again but don't think it will work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true, Jeff. It's all about the heart. The Lord allowed me to hear His voice audibly when I was a small child. It was the most amazing experience! Then as an adult,I read the Bible, and scripture describes His voice (majestic, thunder, multitude, many waters) just as I experienced it years ago. And now I hear His still, small/gentle voice. And each time I hear Him, it is only when I am completely repentive and humble before Him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing Tammy!
      Love and peace

      Delete
  8. So true, Jeff. It's all about the heart. When I was a small child, the Lord allowed me to hear Him audibly. It was the most amazing experience! Then as an adult, I read the Bible, and found that His audible voice I heard was just as scripture describes (thunder/multitude/waters). And now I hear Him by His still, small/gentle voice. And any time I hear Him, it is only when I have been completely repentive and humble before Him, seeking Him with all my heart. God bless you, brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing Tammy!
      Love and peace

      Delete
  9. So true, Jeff. It's all about the heart. I heard the Lord's voice audibly as a small child, and it was the most amazing experience! Then I read the Bible as an adult, and scripture describes His audible voice (majestic, thunder, multitude, many waters) just as I experienced it. And now I hear His still, small/gentle voice. And I only hear it when I am completely repentant and humble before Him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing Tammy!
      Love and peace

      Delete
  10. Ask Him to help show all unrepented sin in your life and you will hear him. Ask him to send conviction in the Holy Spirit and even to send mourning for sin in your life. This works for me.

    Most people are so numbed to our own sins and fail to realise exactly how much pain and suffering they cause others and ourselves and also we have ask the LORD to forgive them hurting us...it's very complex and the spiritual side of sin is even more complex and just as real, even more real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen 1984, that is a great part of it, sin separates us from fellowship with the Lord. Also there is the issue of faith, if you don't believe He is speaking you won't hear Him. I know that He speaks to every one of His children but not all recognize it. Ask Him to help you recognize when He is speaking. If you do this with a sincere heart I know He will answer.

      Delete
  11. I have audibly heard the Lord's voice once. The majority of my adult life was spent bond by the chain of addiction. I wasn't raised going to church however, I was raised with the knowledge of God and Jesus. I lost everything due to my addiction, my nursing license, family relationships and health. In 2012-2013, I began to actively seek God, praying and sporadically attending church. During this time, I would also watch Christian television and pray along with the televangelists. One morning after watching the 700 Club, I went to do a pain pill. I get the needle up to my arm and hear "You don't need that, I have saved you". Well you can imagine my surprise, fear and the emotional breakdown I suffered after the encounter. Then, beginning that night, the nightmares, spiritual attacks started. I even had people showing up at my home offering me free drugs, which never happens. Within a year my husband passed, I had to move in with my parents. Today, I am a completely different person, my parents rededicated themselves to church after attending with me and my dad started preaching which he hadn't done since he was a teenager. The spiritual attacks still continue, they tend to be more frequent when I am on the verge of a personal breakthrough. However, the last couple of years, God has blessed me with the ability to discern these attacks during my dreams and either call upon Jesus or recite verses that wake me up. Strange thing, they always take place around 2 am. The worse one I encountered was an entity that grabbed me by my throat because I repented in Jesus name in it's face. Psalm 91, pleading the blood of Jesus and anointing my home does help. However, I have begun to accept these as part of the gift of discernment God has given me. I have been using my experiences to help those who suffer the same. We are in a time that testing the spirits and the gift of discernment is imperative. You tube is littered with those who believe they are hearing from God but, their teachings are contradictory to Scripture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Brandy Thank you for sharing that powerful testimony!
      Love and peace

      Delete
    2. Wow thank you for sharing. Im speechless. Praise the Lord.

      Delete
  12. OH WOW... Let me share this.

    I read about half of this message last night (Friday). I stopped reading about halfway because the dogs needed to go outside. While I was outside walking the dogs, I literally started praying for God to "upgrade my radio antennae", and to help me to pick up "His radio signal" more clearly and loudly!!

    Fast forward to this morning -- I woke up this morning and read the last part of your post - the part about how God was telling you that an "upgrade" is in the works!! PRAISE GOD!! I'M TAKING THAT AS AN ANSWERED PRAYER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes Bob I would take that as answered prayer just like when I received Marty Breeden's word from the Lord it was a confirmation to me that what I was hearing about the upgrade coming.
    Bob you are already "tuned in" in the Spirit and now you are going to hear better!
    Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wooo Hoo Jeff I did what you told me to do by grabbing a note pad and just sitting in silence. I was able to clear my mind and a thought just came in and said , " Be not afraid child, come to me..." Im sooooooooooooo excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PRAISE THE LORD EDUARDO!
      YOU ARE A TESTIMONY TO EVERYONE ELSE
      YOU ACTED ON YOUR FAITH
      i AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU PRAISE JESUS!
      HALLELUJAH!

      Delete
    2. Thank you my brother!! Love you in Christ bro. Please pray for my wife Laura as she is attacking me for getting close to the Lord still. i dont know what to do anymore

      Delete
    3. Yes brother Eduardo, I will pray for you to have to strength to endure this persecution. Brother you need to know this, that the devil is using your wife against you to make you loose the victory that you are getting in the Lord. You need to not fight with her at all and if she is yelling at you do not even say anything. Then you need to pray for her that Jesus would touch her heart and that she would repent.
      Love and Peace to you and Laura!

      Delete
    4. Thank you my brother!!! Your words are soo encouraging to you! love you in Christ bro!!!

      Delete
  15. Praise the Lord my wonderful Brother in Christ- Jeff~

    I went on vacation this past week... because I have been crying off/on for a couple of weeks for lost souls/ family members and the urgency for them to turn their hearts towards Jesus, repent and ask him for their sins to be forgiven. Especially, when we know that Hell is real.
    Recently, as evil/and wicked continues to increase around the world and the news, I have been praying for me and my husband to hear the Lord audibly? I kept repeating this prayer at night before bedtime.

    Then due to the sorrow around the world and all the tears that I have been shedding immediately after I leave work each evening, I started praying and asking the Lord for a break from both work and the tears. Knowing, that I needed to be refreshed in his spirit; if that would even be possible; due to the evil/wicked world we live in. Someone once said, when Jesus walked this earth... he was known for his sorrow. The more I know... the more sorrow I have as well too.

    But, there is the happy me that loves to laugh and I can't wait to see your new postings come in my email inbox ...because they either confirm what I am sensing in the Spirit realm and/or bring me back to a place of Joy and peace that the Lord wants to show me. He is showing me there is a balance. He loves each one of us so much.

    Anyhow, I waited until I got home from our vacation to re-read your posting and share w/family/friends. Amazing, this posting is exactly what I have been praying about with my husband for the last several months (about hearing from the Holy Spirit with true clarity; drowning out any noise or distraction) and casting down any of my own thoughts and imaginations. I love going into the prayer closet. this is the time that I can take notes and hear what the Holy Spirit has to say to me. For anyone doubting if this works; I can admit it does work. I was not sure... when I first tried to do this but Our Lord is Faithful and he is waiting for us to be close to him like Brother Jeff's former post.

    It was just last year that I was asking the Holy Spirit how can I hear the Lord more clearly? A woman in line at a Church function w/out asking started telling me that I should take a notebook and go into a prayer closet. I then saw the movie "The War Room" and this made me start to take action. So, I took a chance and took my notebook into my prayer closet. Then, one day I was reading one of your posts Brother Jeff and I realized that I was receiving similar information (that you would then later post on your website). I was so excited, I can't thank you enough for your posts that are so timely and uplifting and Holy Spirit anointed.

    I also learn so much from each of your postings. Thank you Jesus for using Brother Jeff at this very crucial hour that we live in. Thank you for the wisdom, knowledge, peace, and genuine love that he shows to all of his (Sisters and Brothers) on this website. Keeping pouring your anointing oil and may the Lord place all of the crowns offered to his elect/Saints for the Kingdom of God for his never wavering and dedicated faithful service to you Abba Father/Jesus. May the Warrior Angels watch over him with their swords drawn high. Sister Sheri :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sister Sherri, Thank you once again for your encouragement and confirmation to me!
    Thank you for reminding me about the movie War Room it is the best movie about prayer Ever! It is SOOOOOO powerful writing down things that the Lord tells us. I first started doing it in August of 2015 and I have them recorded here in my blog.
    I'm not going to say that the Lord will give everyone prophetic words that should be shared with the entire body of Christ but Paul said he wished that all would prophesy and I believe all can because I believe all of the children of God CAN hear hear His voice if they are diligent in spending time with Him every day.
    He is always talking to me and believe it or not I am the same all the rest of His children except that I recognize when He is speaking.
    I know you hear Him to Sherri!
    I know you have such love in your heart for those that are lost!
    I had an experience before church today that I will be writing about here as soon as I get done typing this to you. The Lord led me right to someone who was ripe fruit to be picked. I showed her the love of Jesus and she accepted Him into her heart right there in the back alleyway. I am so full of joy right now I cant even express it! So off go to write a new blog entry...
    God Bless You Sherri! Love and Peace to you always!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amen!!! Brother Jeff~ Wow, I can't wait to read your testimony about how the Lord used you to bring one of his lost sheep into the fold (in the alley)!!! Wow, Lord you are so good! Thank you Jesus this brings tears of joy to my eyes. I truly thank you for having a heart after God to show others how to hear his soft voice through our spirit. I am going to watch the "War Room movie again. I purchased this movie when it when it first came out; time to dust it off and see it again.

    So, precious thank you for sharing this with me that as a child of God we can all hear from our Abba Father. God bless you with love and peace always. Can't wait to read your new blog. Have a blessed week ahead. Jesus is so wonderful. Sister Sheri :)

    P.S. I have been praying with a homeless man named "Allen"every few weeks when I pass by him. I continue to bring him food and other items that he may need. It is a blessing; he does attend a church and he is evangelizing to others on the street. I prayed over him recently that he would be able to reach out to our other brothers and sisters living on the street and that he would lead them to Jesus. A week ago I prayed over him in front of the gas station and he said that he could feel the Holy Spirit moving when I prayed over him. Thank you Jesus!! I thank you Jesus for Jeff's testimony and I am so thankful that the Lord is using us. In addition, I am thankful for your website that we can share and tell our stories of being a servant for our Lord and Savior. God Bless, love, and peace in Jesus mighty name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just like to share with you all ( ref post wings of prophecy a few days ago called CALLED FORTH ) that I recently read one of the best books on the end times plans of the illuminati lined up with bible prophecy ! ITS CALLED THE SHINAR DIRECTIVE PREPARING THE WAY FOR THE SON OF PERDITION ! It's a Must MUST READ AND LINES UP WITH MARK CHENS PROPHETIC DREAM REGARDING THE END TIMES ! It's a must read book guys

    ReplyDelete
  19. And there's a good post on mark Chens face book called WHERE IS YOUR PEACE O JERUSALEM! But I can't Express enough of reading the shinar directive by Michael lake ! He's bang on the ball

    ReplyDelete
  20. Also lines up with the black awakening by russ dizdar

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing that with us Mark.
    Love and peace brother!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Also a good post at mo on the pike lake transcripts, FEW GET THIS , there really are demonic forces pulling the strings on the illuminati- literally

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely goes with what I heard in my spirit. God is teaching me to hear HIS voice clearly because the "fog" is coming and most people will not be able to distinguish HIS voice and will follow the "false" one to death. Excellent analogy, may our receivers stay tuned to HIM!!

    ReplyDelete