Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Oh How I Long for You to Hear Me and Understand the Words that My Spirit Speaks to You!

7-29-17

It is I the lover of your soul; the One who laid down His life so that you could live.

My beloveds, I ask you to rest in Me this day and be at peace for I long to lavish My love upon you.
I desire for you to let Me overwhelm you with My presence. 
My Spirit is always around you child but you must open up your heart and allow Me to touch the very core of your being; to have the peace and love that I want you so much to have. 
Let go of all of your cares and all of your burdens.
Just lay them down at My feet as you sit and listen to what I would say to you. 
I have so much to tell you if you would just listen to Me. 
I long to show you a small revelation of My love for you.
You cannot handle the full revelation of My love.
Your fallen earthly body could not take it all.
I long for you to taste and see that, I the Lord am good.
I long to speak of things to come with you by My Spirit.
I long to speak to you personally with no one else between us.
It is not a difficult thing to hear Me as the enemy and even your own mind would tell you, if you have received My Spirit.
The voice of My Spirit is not the thoughts that race through your head or the ones that are loud and abrupt. I am meek and lowly of heart and My voice is small and still, unless I have an urgent warning that demands your immediate attention. Please understand, I do not speak audibly very often but I am speaking to your spirit constantly.
My words come as a gently flowing river most times but they can come like a flood. 
Either way you will learn that the thoughts I give are not your own and you learn to discern what I am speaking to you. For this reason you must spend time alone with Me every day without fail.
Oh how I long for you to hear Me and understand the Words My Spirit Speaks!
Beloved you must ask, seek, knock and be diligent without anxiety or worldly fear.
My Spirit of love casts out the fear that comes from the enemy.
All that come to Me with an honest heart and true desire to know Me will never be turned away.
You must come as a child and simply believe I AM who I say I AM.
Seek to be filled with My Spirit of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. You will know that you have received My Spirit when you begin showing these things in your life and My Spirit will bear witness with your spirit that you are a child of God as you walk in the Spirit.

In this time that is coming upon the earth, even those seeking Me only for what I can do for them or so that they won't go have to go to hell are invited to get to know Me in a more intimate way. All hearts will be revealed as I draw everyone close to Me. The ones whose hearts desire Me will grow closer to Me for they are of Me but those who are not of Me will reject Me and flee My presence and run to their father the devil and to their sins and lusts of this world. These will not believe that I AM who I say I AM and that complete destruction is coming on this earth and that the birth pangs are being felt even now and they are getting ever sharper and closer. 
The man-child will be born and nothing in heaven or on earth can stop it from happening, for it is written and I never break My word.

Hear Me this day!
Sit at My feet and I will speak mysteries to you.
I LOVE YOU INTENSELY!
Let me show you,

Jesus

Yahusha  

29 comments:

  1. Spirit Truth spoken with tenderness!
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. With North Korea threatening war, the words of Jesus must certainly be taken seriously. The way I see it.....the best thing to do is to be prepared for death so that we will be with Jesus eternally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Juliana we must always be ready to meet Jesus either by rapture or by physical death.
      God Bless you!

      Delete
    2. NO--JULIANA ANNE---BE PREPARED FOR LIFE--JESUS IS LIFE FOR US TO ENJOY ETERNALLY--EYE HAS NOT SEEN,NOR EAR HEARD,NEITHER HAS IT ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN WHAT HE HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM--THAT IS US JULLIANA ANNE-

      Delete
    3. Thank you davidpasq for your encouraging words.

      The Lord Jesus bless you.

      Juliana Anne

      Delete
  3. as always, thank you jeff. maybe i'm just dim of spirit, but any thoughts on that eye-opening statement re the man-child being born?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael, I this is only a guess but I would have to say that it's about the what will be depicted in the sky Sept 23 2017.
      I'm not saying that it is going to happen that day but it is the sign of the birthing.

      Delete
    2. thanks jeff. not long after i posted the question, that crossed my mind. :) blessings!

      Delete
    3. Indeed chaps. As soon as I read that I thought the same. More reason to look UP. Stand firm.

      Delete
  4. My brother Jeff thank you for your obedience. I am literally in tears because I could hear a different "voice" as I was reading this in my head. I pray that my family and I are worthy to escape and be with our Lord in Heaven. Love you in Christ my brothers and sisters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eduardo pray for the gifts of love and discernment most of all. This is critical for the time in which we live.
      Love you bro!

      Delete
  5. "You cannot handle the full revelation of My love.
    Your fallen earthly body could not take it all."
    Сегодня думала о том, что человек о Боге все узнать просто не способен в силу своего несовершенства..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. English translation:
      Today I thought about the fact that a person can not know everything about God because of his imperfection ..
      Repy:
      Наш Бог настолько велик, что мы будем больше узнать о Нем через всю вечность! HALLELUJAH!
      Our God is so great that we will be learning more about Him through out all of eternity! HALLELUJAH!

      Delete
  6. Rejoice to this song! Taste and see the lord is good in Hebrew.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1AcZNfiextTAuWYdiJj4tJRh71Bw3cs5&v=hjbJCvR8-gU

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is from the heart of the Father.
    As John 17:20 says "That they may all be one; as thou Father art in me and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou has sent me.
    And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one even as we are one ..."
    We all need to be "a Martha" in this season sit at Abba Father feet like she did with Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Firestorm the key is AFTER we sit at the feet of Jesus THEN will we will do the good works that He has prepared for us to do. It does not work the other way around...that is religion.
      Love and Peace

      Delete
  8. Jeff, what do you do to hear His still small voice? I know its not audible rather in your thoughts. Its just not happening for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaron, I would suggest that you spend a set time in worship with Him every day and spend time just listening and I would suggest that you get a note book and a pencil. This really worked for me and I believe when you take that step of faith the Holy Spirit will honor it. I believe He is already speaking to you but you do not realize it.
    If you have anymore questions don't be afraid to ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeff, really appreciate that. God bless.

      Delete
  10. My Brother Jeff, I have been in tears most of this past week for lost souls. The Holy Spirit keeps telling me focus on him and draw close to him for the hour is at hand. I have been praying that me and my husband hear the Holy Spirit hourly. I know we must work out our own salvation with fear and trembling but with a healthy balance of knowing and seeking to understand how much he loves us and what he did on that cross for us. He wishes none would perish. The urgency keeps me on fire for the Lord. I have been praying Jesus never let me become lukewarm; there are so many souls to pray for. Holy Spirit prepare us and let us only draw close to you. Thank you Brother Jeff. Love from Our Abba Father is needed so much at this hour. God Bless you in Jesus Name. Love peace and valor. Sister Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sister Sherri, Jesus has poured His oil of liquid love into you and you are burning brightly for Him. Never cease to refill your vessel every day and stay close to Him and listen to what He whispers in your ear. He sees you your tender broken heart that loves Him and He has put love for the lost and dying into you. You will will lead many to righteousness and repentance, showing them the way with your brightly light lamp which is your heart that burns for your first love Jesus. Stay sitting at His feet and just listen and He will tell you words of love, comfort, wisdom and power. Stay under the shadow of His wings where nothing from the enemy can touch you. You will walk upon serpents and scorpions daughter by the power and authority given to you by the blood of Jesus, the word of your testimony and you sever the heads of your enemies by the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. Continue to overcome and you will receive a crown and you will rule and reign with Him for eternity.
    Love and peace beloved of the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Brother Jeff~

    Thank you and I praise you Jesus for my wonderful brother in Christ!!!! Thank you for the edification and the outpouring of the fruits of the spirit in what you just wrote. What a powerful word and so uplifting. I truly needed to read this message from the Holy Spirit.

    Although, it can be draining each day; it is worth everything that I have to give while I am here on earth. There is nothing... that I miss or long for on this earth; except to help bring in the lost sheep. Thank you Jesus for using our vessels for your Glory. We are here to save the souls and thank you Jesus for the hope we have in Jesus Christ.

    So sad, for some people who refuse Jesus Christ this earth will have been their paradise; while those of us who believe in Jesus will believe this has been our Hell (due to all the evil and wickedness). Jesus keep pulling the scales off their eyes.

    We will overcome and stand with our Lord and Savior one day in the Throne Room and we want to hear the words, well done my faithful servant.

    I can't thank you enough, Jesus for Brother Jeff and his never wavering faith and obedience to you. Brother Jeff, you will continue to do great and mighty works for the Kingdom of God. Love and Peace Brother Jeff always. May the Lord shine his face upon you and your family always.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you sister Sherri
    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Bro Jeff

    I don't understand what this man-child is all about. Could you throw some light please?

    Love and Peace,

    Juliana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juliana,
      Here is something I found that explains the manchild pretty good.
      Many hold the view that Christ is the man child of Rev. 12:5. I believe this is not the correct interpretation, for the man child is not Christ, but the church.

      5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

      First, a look at Rev. 2 & 3:

      26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. (Rev. 2:26-27)


      21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. (Rev. 3:21)

      The man child was "caught up unto God". Since Jesus is God, doesn't the wording sound a little contradicting if it describes the ascension of Christ? Was Jesus caught up, didn't He rather leave on his own power?

      40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. (Matt. 24:40)

      The word for caught up in Rev. 12:5 is harpazō which has the following definitions:

      1) to seize, carry off by force
      2) to seize on, claim for one's self eagerly
      3) to snatch out or away


      Where else is the word used in scripture?

      17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (1 Th. 4:17)

      The man child is caught up, just like the church!

      BTW THE MAN CHILD IS NOT ONLY MEN! It means of mankind

      Hope that helps, love and peace to you!

      Delete
  15. Hi, I have for a long time been wanting what i call more of Jesus and have tried everything any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marc, the Lord is giving me a follow up message for everyone and I will have done shortly so be on the watch for it.
      God Bless You!
      Love and peace

      Delete