Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Saturday, July 22, 2017

I Tell You NONE of You Understand how Dark it Will Be and How Much Destruction You Will See.

Received 7-20 through 7-22-17 


My dearly loved ones,
It is I, Jesus, Yahushua, your savior, your best friend, and your perfect lover; who speaks to you this day. I ask you to weigh what I tell you heavily and bring it to Me in prayer so that you may apply them to your life and not forget them soon after you read them.

Amidst all the warnings that I have been giving My servants and all the apocalyptic things that you see going on in the earth, on the earth, and in the heavens all around you, don't lose sight of Me. 
It is very easy it sometimes during the chaos, noise and confusion of modern life to neglect the One who loves you more than anyone else and gave His live for yours. You know that I am always there for you, so sometimes you take Me for granted and don't spend as much time with Me as you should.
I do not say this to lay a guilt trip upon you but I long just to talk to you and just to be with you as you are just resting and enjoying My presence. It is is true that I will never leave you or forsake you even until the end of this age, but you must take time to just soak in My Spirit and be filled to overflowing with everything that I have for you. Most importantly I will fill you with love for Me and all of My creation including your enemies. For what good is it if you only love those who love you? Do not even the evil men love their friends?

Your time and your heart are really all that you can give to Me for I am in need of nothing.
It takes time with Me, day in and day out to be filled completely with My Spirit. Every day you need time sitting at My feet and just listening to Me, being still before Me and time on your knees and on your faces in humble adoration and worship. The is time when you just love My presence and would not rather be doing anything else but are focused totally on Me. 
THIS IS MY HEART'S DESIRE!
This is the very best thing you can do for yourself every day.
This is where you lay every care and burden down before Me and I take the weight of this world from you and I give you My easy yoke and My light burden. This is when, for a little while, you can actually feel that you are in heavenly places with Me. Your body is still on earth but your Spirit is soaring up with Me and there is love, joy, freedom, and a knowing in the Spirit that only those who completely let go know.
In these moments you know Me and we become ever more one!
Though these are small revelations of who I am it grows with every encounter. You grow more like Me with each and every encounter and the lusts of this world become less and less a part of your life; this is what is called sanctification or being holy as I AM holy.

There are some of you who read this message this day think it is unimportant but I tell you that it is most important. For in the coming days there will be no one who you will be able to rely besides Me. 
You will need to hear My voice and obey Me with no help from pastors or prophets. 
I tell you NONE of you understand how dark it will be and how much destruction you will see.
NO ONE shall escape seeing with their physical eyes what is coming unless their physical body sees death and their spirit comes to be with Me. The lies of the doctrines of demons and men have gone forth and they have seduced My church to sleep. The events that are coming will wake up My true elect ones and all the those who have only spoken words with their lips and have not meant them in their heart will fall away. The falling away is already in progress but will reach its pinnacle when the strong delusion of the fallen ones are revealed. All those that do not KNOW Me in the way that I have previously described will be deceived, this is why this message is so important.

Many of you reading this do not believe that you need to praise and worship Me or be intimate with Me every day but I AM telling you right now, that you do or you will not know Me. I will have to tell you "Depart from Me you worker of iniquity for I never knew you." The reason that men will not humble themselves before Me in worship is out of their pride and you must get rid of ALL of it. 
I will not force anyone to love or worship Me but ALL will bow their knee to Me and confess that 
I, Jesus Christ, Yahushua Hamashiach am LORD to the glory of God the Father.

Please humble yourself and spend time with Me this very day for there is little time left to get to know Me. I LONG TO BE WITH YOU ALL, 
FOR I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!
Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him. Isaiah 64:4, 1 Cor 2:9

20 comments:

  1. Wow, I am always amazed by the way the Lord is sooo loving. God bless you brother Jeff. I pray that we are worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass. God bless you brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man of God this is an on time word. The affairs of this life has the body of Christ distracted and not focused on God who said HE is a jealous God. God isn't suppose to be a last resort in HIS children lives.
    2 Timothy 2:4
    No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life: that he may please HIM who hath chosen HIM to be a soldier.
    Peace and blessings unto you man of God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you brother Jeff for this word that is just soo powerful. Love you all in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too Eduardo!
      Love and Peace bro!

      Delete
  4. Isaiah 40:31
    "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint."
    Revelation from this verse that I received also goes along with the Word above. Waiting means being still (no distractions) in God presence so that spiritual energy (strength) is renewed.
    Mount up with wings as eagles is
    saying that while we are waiting, God will take us to another level (soar) spiritually (spirit realm).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Our Father is so good to us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen yes He is!
      He is Good all of the time and all of the time He is Good!

      Delete
  6. Thank you, Jeff, and as confirmation to your word, the last 3-4 days I have been receiving the same message. To me though, the feeling has been more of a 'loneliness' or an anxious expectancy of sorts and sometimes it felt like a strange combination of the two. , well, I am still not sure what part of these last several days were an attack from Satan or not but it has bordered on the surreal with some of the greatest most intimate times and revelations from Him! Have you been noticing any unusual, different 'changes' in the Spirit lately or is this just me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thomas,
      Yes I have seen changes in the spirit, there is more of a battle than ever before and it is harder than ever before to spend time alone with Jesus but I do not give up and I keep pressing in and when I do it am SOOOO BLESSED by Him! He is worth every battle we have to go through!
      The stakes are high and the battle is ours if we do not give up and remember that our power comes from His Spirit!
      Love and Peace

      Delete
  7. Thanks, you are always a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are under heavy demonic attack, especially my husband who has been having very disturbing dreams obviously initiated by the enemy. We know that all is not as most think it is. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, EVE.

      Could I ask if your husband has been "lucid", or consciously aware of himself in these dreams? I have some experience in this area and, Lord willing, will try to provide help, if able.

      Delete
  9. Hi Brother Jeff~ Thank you for posting this. It is getting very dark. On Friday, I felt exhausted and I had a take a deep breath. I must have been on the phone several hours with a co-worker, and another childhood friend who lives in Florida doing spiritual warfare prayers. My friend in Florida is struggling with family members and the battle is fierce (her husband and the teenagers are demon possessed) ( I have no doubt her husband was once a pastor which held sermons year after year in her home) and he actually years ago baptized me in Florida and then over the last 2 years he has become a Nebuchadnezzar and I have heard him over the phone and literally had to hang up since the demonic spirits were just pouring out of him and he refuses any type of help and or deliverance and then her daughters as well as him; have become violent and attacking their mother (my friend) and then my co-worker just got attacked by a Jezebel in my office. After prayers I sent her the Glynda Lomax Jezebel Expose audio which is very informative for some encountering this spirit. I realized after that I need to just rest in the presence of the Lord. Let him refresh me and spend time alone with him. Amazing, The Holy Spirit had you remind us of going into his 'presence.' The key word which was brought up in my church service last night and over this past year has been the word, 'presence.' I am learning to cling onto Jesus and staying in his presence!!!! I thought of your posting. I just love how the Lord is using you at such a hour and when I hear the Holy Spirit guiding us in the same direction. Also, it has been heavy on my spirit to just keep learning how to worship and praise him. We are going through this storm together. May the Lord provide each one of us the humbleness, strength, boldness and Love to overcome. May we all put on the full armor of God each day and stand strong. The battle belongs to the Lord. Spending time in the secret place (prayer closet) is so crucial for this hour we are in. I thank you Jesus for my Brother Jeff's blog site here that we can each share what we are going through and he is helping us with your direction to keep on track for the new Jerusalem. God Bless, peace and love my Brother Jeff. Your Sister in Jesus Christ..Sheri.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sister Sherri it is so sad to hear of pastors like your friend's husband. One of my best friends was a pastor who left his wife for a woman online and broke up 2 families and now after 5 years he divorced the new wife and is living with his first wife who divorced her new husband to be with him. Sounds like a soap opera dont it?
    Satan and his forces love to take out the shepherds so the sheep scatter and thats exactly what happens.
    We must stay in intimate fellowship with Jesus or we can easily be drawn into sin in much the same way. I have done it in my own life for 15 years so I know how it goes. There is NO time for backsliding at this time so we need to pray for our ex pastor friends.
    Gene is the name of mine what is the name of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Brother Jeff~

    So, true...it does sound like a soap opera wow. Amen, Thank you so much. I will add Gene to my prayer list. My friend's ex Pastor's name is Dominic. They reside in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Amen, if we don't stay in intimate fellowship with Jesus.... we are all capable of backsliding and following the world again. Love, peace and blessings to you. Sister Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are entering into a high watch period for destruction. Today begins the Hebrew month of Av. I would be very surprised if an event didn't take place in the next 9 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandy, thank you for alerting us to that.
      God Bless You

      Delete
  13. I'm kinda new here, and believe that you're really hearing from God. I've tried sitting still and listening for His voice but I haven't be successful. I get impatient & my mind starts wandering. I really want to hear His voice. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome Mille! The Lord just gave me another message today and I believe it will answer some of your questions. Please make sure to read the comments too. http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2017/07/oh-how-i-long-for-you-to-hear-me-and.html?

    ReplyDelete