Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Worship and Prayer are More Powerful than we Know!

Received 5-26-17 through 6-3-17

The Lord spoke these words to my spirit to share with His children:

"My children, during the time you are now in, the light within you must be allowed to overcome the darkness that surrounds you. You must speak forth the words that I have given you in both the written word and personal revelation from My Holy Spirit who dwells inside of you.

Many of you will ask "How shall we hear the voice of the Spirit Lord?"
I say to you enter into deep praise and worship of your God. It is then that the very Master of the universe will speak mysteries, words of healing, comfort, love, power and glory deep into your very heart. The enemy cannot stand to be around you when you are full of praise and worship because you are encircled with intense fire and when you worship, pray, speak My words, a fiery light comes out of your mouth in the Spirit.

My children you need to know the power and authority that is available to you through praise, worship, My Word and prayer. This is how you will overcome the darkness and Our enemies. My blood has made it possible and the word of your testimony will go forth and the fear of death will not hinder you. Put away all sin, doubt, unbelief, hatred and fear, for these things give the enemy strength. Holiness, righteousness, faith, hope and love defeat the enemy in My name.

My boundless love to you all!
Jesus Christ
Yeshua Hamashiach "

Then I was then shown what this looked like.
When you enter into deep praise and worship light flows out of your mouth like smoke and if you continue it fills the entire room and pushes the darkness away.
I was reminded of these verses:
Rev 8:3-5 Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel’s hand. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake.
















When you persist ​and​ prayer and worship intensifies the smoke begins to be mixed with fire and becomes a swirling vortex that burns through the dark rock like covering in the second heaven. The fire melts through the rock and then the glory of God begins to descend upon the child of God that is worshiping and praying. He/she is then empowered and emboldened by the Holy Spirit.
This is when the warfare in the Spirit can begin and you with prevail if you persist.
















When you pray and command the Word of God with authority in the name of Jesus it looks like a combination of these two pictures. The beam looks like the picture below on the left but it proceeds out with force the picture below on the right.






























This is the effect that the Word of God/light that comes from our mouths has on the enemy.



John 1:4-5
In Him (Jesus) was life, and the life was the light of men and the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
John 8:12
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”
John 12:46
I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.
1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.
2 Peter 1:19
And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
1 John 2:8-10
Again, a new commandment I write to you, which thing is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away, and the true light is already shining.
He who says he is in the light, and hates his brother, is in darkness until now.  He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in him.

Worship and prayer are more powerful than we know!


I must give credit where credit is due. I read this article a while back but the Lord expanded my understanding of some of the things in it. This is a must read for anyone who is involved in spiritual warfare.
How Satan Stops Our Prayers - Combat In The Heavenly Realm! - John Mulinde http://www.matavuvale.com/m/blogpost?id=2150904%3ABlogPost%3A15204101

Love and Peace,
Jeff Byerly


27 comments:

  1. Thank you my brother I anxiously wait for new postings brother. Take care and may The Lord continue to bless you and your family. I humbly ask brother if you can pray for the Casillas family which is battling spirits which are causing great turmoil in the family. Love you in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prayers prayed for you and your family Ed. Remember your prayers are powerful as well!

      Delete
    2. Thank you my brother I really appreciate it. Stay blessed ny brother

      Delete
  2. Last night the question of a prayer has arisen - was thought that at night the prayer is important to protect from devil influence, night - the territory of a devil...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Light is protection from the darkness as well!

      Delete
  3. I love you brother! What a true and awesome word. My prayer is that all of us would press into this place of mountain moving worship. And it truely is rewarded with revelation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes WFP that is where I get most of my revelations is during or immediately after worship.
      Love and Peace

      Delete
  4. This word confirms a couple things our Lord spoke to my heart. Im so thankful for his clear confirmations that we hear His voice. There are sights, smells, and sounds in the spirit that he wants us to know about in order to give us understanding and encouragement. I love Him so deeply. Cant wait to see his face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see His face either!
      I know it will be more beautiful than anyone has ever described
      and better than anything that I can imagine.
      Thank you for confirmation as well.
      Love and Peace

      Delete
  5. Wow HSW! I will tweet and Facebook this. I must tell you that I posted a blurb this morning (Saturday) about how to find worship and praise music on your cable network.

    #Praise And #Worship Is Good For Your Soul
    https://twitter.com/heartdaughter/status/870958561567920132

    Also, I have a message brewing in me from Father God on the subject of how the light in us on Earth is overtaking the darkness! He says we are at 67%!

    BTW, please message me on FB to exchange emails because I have something to tell you.
    Thanks,
    ladynada
    aka glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gotcha Glenda.
    I do not have FB messenger on my phone because it messes it up somehow and it crashes constantly when I had it.
    Love and peace sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome brother!
    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Brother Jeff~ Wow, Wednesday this week I was learning about Prayer and was pondering how Prayer and Worship music/singing is what defeats the enemy and this is needed for Spiritual Warfare. I was listening to a good sermon on Prayer Thursday (morning while at work) by Pastor Benjamin Faircloth. So, timely to hear this message. Thank you Abba Father and Thank you Brother Jeff!! We praise you Yeshua/Jesus Christ our King of Kings. Peace, love, and blessings from Sister Sheri.

    Oh, by the way several of my co-workers and myself did a prayer this past Thursday afternoon at the Chapel on the Navy Base for the souls/ Men /Women on the USS Ronald Reagan, USS Carl Vinson, and the USS Dewey. Now, the USS Nimitz is headed there. God bless you Brother Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherri thank you so much for always being so encouraging and for always confirming what I am revealed by the Lord.😁
      BTW have you read this article?
      http://whistleblowerjeff.blogspot.com/2017/06/three-prophetic-voices-have-seen-us.html?m=1
      KEEP ON PRAYING! IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
      Love and Peace always!
      Bro Jeff

      Delete
  9. Hi Brother Jeff, Amen!!! God is wonderful and so good to us. Thank you almighty Jesus you are coming back for us. Yes, I read your article actually this morning, the one that you posted on Whistle Blower Jeff Site. :)

    Amazing, I listened to these three prophetic voices (By Dr. Owuor, Godshealer7, and Nathan Leal) ...on seeing the U.S.A Aircraft Carrier Sink.. many months ago. The Lord led me to these 3 versions at separate/ or/ different times; but as soon as I opened the page you posted WOW, there they were all together in one spot. I am listening to all of them again and sharing them with my co-workers. Gives me chills. Thanks for leading us to all 3 in one spot. :) I love your Whistle blower site because it is like a one stop shopping for real Christian news. I share your website with co-workers and church friends. Holy Spirit is moving through us in one-accord. Hallelujah!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey which songs I could sing is there some in youtube? that I would worship on praise the Lord. ?
    How I can get the Holy Spirit baptism? I want to know Him so much. But I don't know what to do.
    Please tell to me how?
    Brother Matt
    my email kote7d@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother Matt I will send a response to the email address that you provided as soon as I can.

      Delete
  11. Dear Jeff, how can I praise and worship on my own at home please? I still cannot pray in tongues.

    Love and Peace
    Juliana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juliana this is exactly what I sent Mat S above in an email.
      I will post it here for you and everyone else to read.

      Please read this message that the Lord has given to me.
      http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2017/02/you-need-baptism-of-my-spirit-for-what.html

      Here is some lists of songs that can help you enter into deep worship of the Lord.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5LoCwgbg6U&list=PLcHqC9YNzSaB621igMmxfeMUvroQqYr3L&index=39

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbwW_akTlhI&index=22&list=PL54B204D72BF2799A

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gCHakxXL_o&list=PL2216E67480231776&index=3

      Read this article and do as it says in the instructions
      http://www.tribulation-now.org/baptism-of-the-holy-spirit/

      Please let me know if you are making progress and KEEP ON SEEKING AND DO NOT GIVE UP!
      God bless you!
      Jeff Byerly

      Delete
  12. Powerful tools from the Lord. Oh Lord, help us to digest this instruction. I have experienced this great power, whem I saw white smoke coming out of my mouth. Thanks Lord, for reminding us through your servant Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen brother!
      Love, peace and blessings to you!

      Delete
  13. Jeff, hope you will not mind to share how you praise and worship.....how you start and end and for how long and how many times a day.

    Really hope you will not mind.

    Love and Peace,
    Juliana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juliana, I get up early every morning and worship with music and pray for about 1 hour. I is good to do this in the morning I feel because it sets the spiritual tone for your whole day.I also pray throughout the whole day and before bed.
      Prayer and worship without ceasing or Nonstop is what is best but I am most focused and intimate with Him in the morning.
      Love and peace sister!

      Delete
    2. Thanks again Jeff. You will surely be blessed.

      Love and Peace
      Juliana

      Delete
  14. While many events in the book of Revelation are not in Chronological order I believe that some are. I believe a case in point is Revelation 8;5 I suspect that things may begin with a world wide earthquake when God pours out His Glory out on all flesh.

    And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

    The woman in this video has been having dreams off and on for year of just such an earthquake. The dreams are now becoming more frequent and her children are now having them as well.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDD1xEteqZI

    I also believe that Elijah and the The Seven Thunders may be about to appear long before the Two Witnesses, about 3.5 years ahead of them. Seems to me the 7 year Tribulation begins with the 'mark of the beast' after the Third Temple has been rebuilt and the sacrifices stopped by the AC, Obama, after he somehow becomes Potus again, or the head of the UN. About 3.5 years from now, around the end of Trumps firs term. That is my two cents worth.

    ReplyDelete