Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Nations of the World: I Know Your Next Move and I will Set a Trap for You


Received 6-6 and 6-7-17

I the LORD God Mighty Creator and Righteous Judge shall
speak to the nations of this world this day.

I would say to you: I see what you are planning and I know every wicked, evil plot, plan, scheme and treachery that you believe you will unleash against My people and My land Israel. All who deal wrongly with them shall be smashed to pieces and utterly destroyed.

O eagle who flies higher than any other, your wings will be plucked off of your body and you shall fly no more. What has been your strength will become your weakness.
You are already weaker than you show. Your wealth has gone between your fingers as sand and that is what you have built your kingdom on. The seas shall rise and your kingdom will fall because it was not built upon the Rock.
You have been corrupted from the inside and now it shall show on the outside. Your pride and arrogance I cannot stand and you shall be made lowest of all nations. You shall turn your back on My land and so shall l turn my back on you and fire will devour your cities. Israel shall be surrounded by her enemies round about and you shall turn away from her, so I will not help you when your enemies' fiery plan is unleashed. They are already within, for your heart was turned away from Me and you love another. The lion, the bear, the leopard and the dragon shall have their way with you. Only a small remnant will be saved from among you and these will know I AM God.

Yes, I see even now as you stirring up the whole world for war against her (Israel). I see that you are hiding what you are doing but I have seen and I know your next move and I will set a trap for you. You will be caught in this trap and you will not escape. I will send My angels to punish you and to throw you off of your highly exalted throne and you will know who is the LORD of ALL. You will know My fury and My wrath for you have kindled My anger and an unquenchable fire burns toward you. I will consume my enemies with My all-consuming fire and none who are against Me shall escape. I will find you even if you run to the end of the heavens. I will throw all of you down to the earth and here you shall meet your death and be cast into the lake off fire that burns forever and you will not escape.

I warn all you leaders of this world, who are against Me, YHVH the LORD God of Israel and My son Yeshua Hamashiach, the Savior of the world: repent of your evil ways or you all shall meet the same fate as your father, who is Satan. You shall all unite against Me once more and I shall defeat you once more. You roam like a lion seeking whom you may devour but I AM the Lion of the tribe of Judah. You shall deceive many, as they will believe you are My Son but I will show you to be the son of perdition. The angel of light will be shown to be only darkness.

My remnant, stay at the ready and stay in the Spirit, praying without ceasing in humbleness before Me. My protection, provision, power and peace are yours as you love Me and your neighbor with your new heart that I have given you.
No longer shall you ask Me when shall these things happen, for they are happening before your eyes and in your days they are fulfilled.

Daniel 7
New King James Version (NKJV)
Vision of the Four Beasts

7 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel had a dream and visions of his head while on his bed. Then he wrote down the dream, telling the main facts.[a]

2 Daniel spoke, saying, “I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven were stirring up the Great Sea. 3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, each different from the other. 4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings. I watched till its wings were plucked off; and it was lifted up from the earth and made to stand on two feet like a man, and a man’s heart was given to it.

5 “And suddenly another beast, a second, like a bear. It was raised up on one side, and had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. And they said thus to it: ‘Arise, devour much flesh!’

6 “After this I looked, and there was another, like a leopard, which had on its back four wings of a bird. The beast also had four heads, and dominion was given to it.

7 “After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. 8 I was considering the horns, and there was another horn, a little one, coming up among them, before whom three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots. And there, in this horn, were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking pompous words.
Vision of the Ancient of Days

9 “I watched till thrones were put in place,

And the Ancient of Days was seated;

His garment was white as snow,

And the hair of His head was like pure wool.

His throne was a fiery flame,

Its wheels a burning fire;

10 A fiery stream issued

And came forth from before Him.

A thousand thousands ministered to Him;

Ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him.

The court[b] was seated,

And the books were opened.

11 “I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame. 12 As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

13 “I was watching in the night visions,

And behold, One like the Son of Man,

Coming with the clouds of heaven!

He came to the Ancient of Days,

And they brought Him near before Him.

14 Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,

That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.

His dominion is an everlasting dominion,

Which shall not pass away,

And His kingdom the one

Which shall not be destroyed.
Daniel’s Visions Interpreted

15 “I, Daniel, was grieved in my spirit within my body, and the visions of my head troubled me. 16 I came near to one of those who stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of these things: 17 ‘Those great beasts, which are four, are four kings[c] which arise out of the earth. 18 But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.’

19 “Then I wished to know the truth about the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its nails of bronze, which devoured, broke in pieces, and trampled the residue with its feet; 20 and the ten horns that were on its head, and the other horn which came up, before which three fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke pompous words, whose appearance was greater than his fellows.

21 “I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.

23 “Thus he said:


‘The fourth beast shall be

A fourth kingdom on earth,

Which shall be different from allother kingdoms,

And shall devour the whole earth,

Trample it and break it in pieces.

24 The ten horns are ten kings

Who shall arise from this kingdom.

And another shall rise after them;

He shall be different from the firstones,

And shall subdue three kings.

25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,

Shall persecute[d] the saints of the Most High,

And shall intend to change times and law.

Then the saints shall be given into his hand

For a time and times and half a time.


26 ‘But the court shall be seated,

And they shall take away his dominion,

To consume and destroy it forever.

27 Then the kingdom and dominion,

And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,

Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.

His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,

And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’

28 “This is the end of the account.[e] As for me, Daniel, my thoughts greatly troubled me, and my countenance changed; but I kept the matter in my heart

32 comments:

  1. Wow, just wow. I felt the Holy Spirit with me as I read it. God bless you brother Jeff. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not soon enough Ed!
      Love and peace bro

      Delete
  2. Wow! Just as I had posted to you yesterday, God confirms another "piece of the puzzle" here; in that, the U.S. is going to betray Israel in lieu of the fiery "kick-off" event occurring.

    ...also, it seems that God has revealed another detail, in that this fiery attack is a collaboration effort amongst the U.S's "enemies" (plural).

    Exciting times, brother Jeff!

    Also, I've just now completed a first run through of researching through the prophetic words of yours, Julie Whedebee's, Linda Hasche's, and Glynda Lomax's archives. Altogether, it looks like God has painted a vivid picture of what's to come.

    I still need to catalog and summarize, but I did come across a particular word from Glynda's archives in which God stated that an upcoming famine for the U.S.(and other lands) would occur "for many years"

    http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2015/10/guard-your-minds.html

    All glory to God. I will strive to help piece all of this information together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you read this message said US will betray Israel before the event? I don't see that anywhere.

      What I read is the US will betray Israel and part of our punishment will be WW3 and the destruction of US Cities and then the invasion of the land - which has been spoken about long ago.

      Not trying to be a pain, but if you look at the first bunch of seals in the bible, it is really clear, MOST of what is in the 1st few seals is really about a $ collapse, which is the world's reserve currency.

      From the collapse of the US $, everything else will come about: famine, hyperinflation (day's worth of work for 1 loaf of bread), civil war, and WW3 and finally the destruction of the US in 1 hour - part of WW3.

      Much of what the Lord has been speaking to us is not really that mystical or magical, as it is REAP WHAT YOU SOW - and it is really clear the US and the WORLD has spent more then they will ever repay so a collapse will come.

      The part that is very prophetic is from Jeff, and Jeff is the only one who has clearly spoken of an event which starts the ball rolling. At least that is all i've seen.

      I can only say that from where I am setting, this is *NOT* going to be over in a few years like I am certain so many believe. The Lord has told me over and over that things will NOT go as people expect.

      Famine, Hyperinflation, civil war, these things take time to pan out, and the US is ripe for them.

      Delete
    2. Adam and Steve I am not exactly sure if the Lord was speaking of the the Kickoff event or not but I know America will betray Israel and that's the last straw. I'm not clear on it yet.
      Thank you both for your comments!
      Love and peace

      Delete
    3. Hello, Steve.

      This is the part of the Lord's recent word to Jeff, in which it appears to me that the United States' betraying of Israel will occur prior to the "kick off" event:

      "...You shall turn your back on My land and so shall I turn my back on you and fire will devour your cities. Israel shall be surrounded by her enemies round about and you shall turn away from her, so I will not help you when your enemies' fiery plan is unleashed..."

      I noticed, in that second sentence, the Lord again used the word "fiery" to describe the plans of America's enemies. Also, He says that fire will destroy the U.S.'s cities in response to the betrayal, also (nuke attack on the cities?).

      Altogether, this is why it seems to me that the fiery "kick-off" event is associated with all of this.

      Also, through my research, Julie Whedebee received a similar word from the Lord (back in 2015) that describes the U.S.'s betrayal of Israel proceeded by a judgment which would strike "the heart of the nation":

      http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/search?q=house+of+cards

      - - - - - - -

      And I do, much, agree that this will all last for many years.

      Delete
    4. (Man...I wish there was an "edit" button, lol)

      Also, I did want to add, Steve, that I could very well be wrong on that being the "kick-off" event. Only God knows.

      It does, though, seem to fit, based off the choice of words that the Lord is using.

      Grace and peace.

      Delete
    5. Here is my problem with the logic: "...You shall turn your back on My land and so shall I turn my back on you and fire will devour your cities. Israel shall be surrounded by her enemies round about and you shall turn away from her, so I will not help you when your enemies' fiery plan is unleashed..."

      But here is the thing, the lord spoke that THE EVENT is already planned and known by the fallen ones and by His people, and it will not be stopped, and it is the KICK-OFF event. It is just his hand of protection being removed. Further, the event is NOT about enemies it is about a terrorist attack.

      If what you are saying is true, then the US betraying Isreal is the real kick off event, not some terrorist attack.

      Further what is described is not a terrorist attack, it is WAR, probably nuclear war against China, Russia and other countries.

      I am sorry but it does not fit all the information about the Event. The event has been planned, the event is just God's hand being removed - not even His real judgement, and the event is a "terrorist" that is 10x worst than anything we've seen.

      What you quoted is says it will "DEVOUR YOUR CITIES". I got news for ya, DEVOURING our cities is way more than a terrorist attack. That sounds like WAR. The event was never spoken of in terms of devouring our cities, it was always a single terrorist attack that starts off with an economic crash then collapse later.

      I have no doubt they are all somehow connected, but the "EVENT" is the terrorist attack, it is not a civil war, it is not WAR, it is not WW3. It is a terrorist attack.

      In this case I have to take the Lord at his word and not read anything into it. He has given a TON of information on the event, and nowhere does he say it will DEVOUR our cities - and that is not 1 city but cities. Sounds like the "in 1 hour all of the US will be destroyed"

      If I were to put this on some kind of timescale, I would say

      Event
      Economic Crash
      Powers that be saying it will be ok
      Riots start
      Economic Collapse
      Civil War
      {I have no clue!}


      Delete
    6. That certainly seems plausible, Steve. I do plan on soon taking a closer look at all of these words which the Lord has graciously given to his servants (brother Jeff included).

      We live in exciting times!

      Delete
    7. Shalom Brother Steve, the 2th seal, 3th seal, 4th seal and 5th seal could be simultaneous event that very fast leads to the beginning of The Day Of The Lord (the sixth seal)!

      Delete
    8. Brother Stephen, I happen to agree that it all could happen very quickly. I also believe that seal number 2 has already been broken but the scroll has not rolled out as of yet.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Adam for helping to put the pieces together. I am quite lost. Thanks a lot.

    Love and Peace,
    Juliana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Juliana. All glory to God :)

      I'm not sure if you've read this one yet, but Jeff did create an excellent summary of every word God has given him regarding this upcoming "kick-off" event.

      https://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2017/04/a-review-summary-and-order-of-kick-off.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks for pointing out the summary to me Adam. Sounds like a nuclear war and some catastrophe in the galaxy. I wonder if I got it right. Anyway we have Jesus with us. We will go through it with faith and courage. Based on all this is it possible for the rapture to take place by 2020? Can anyone help me with this please?

      Delete
    3. Julianna, I truthfully have no idea of a timetable regarding the rapture. I can say, however, that God has stated through multiple witnesses (a servant named Howard Pittmann, being one of them) that He will have Himself a glorious Church -- without spot or wrinkle.

      ...it could, very well, depend on His Church's willingness to get all of the world's influence out of her.

      But either way, those whom are wholeheartedly serving Him will have nothing to worry over. He will provide for all of His Remnant Church's needs.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. So it sounds like trump, the supposed saviour of many americans, is actually against Israel? Would he be stupid enough to do such a thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adam, I believe he is! Why would he put his hands on a glowing orb with the Saudis? Trump is either a buffoon or he is doing these things on purpose, my vote is the later.
      Question: I wonder if Trump's spiritual advisor Paula White knows the consequences for turning against Israel? Or maybe she never read the OT? She did seem to miss telling Trump he has to repent of his sins.
      Love and Peace Aaron!

      Delete
    2. I dont know why I typed Adam sorry...

      Delete
    3. No worries. Boy oh boy are American "Christians" going to be shocked out of their minds when God's fiery judgments come down while their "Christian" president supposedly has won America a reprieve or is even in the process of making the country great again. Not with spiritual advisors like white as you said and certainlly not without repenting for his own foolish self. He also must be controlled by the elite and really will have no choice but to make stupid decisions like betray Israel. All the best Jeff.

      Delete
  5. Maybe somebody can answer me this: Who in their right MIND would go against GOD the CREATOR OF ALL! I mean we are talking Serious insanity if you ask me. I have a real hard time understanding how some of these evil doers do what they do and WHY they do it. Maybe they like hell or something i just do not understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve, they really think they can beat Him!
      When you are far from the Lord it makes you crazy I guess

      Delete
    2. Steve,

      Great question, but I would even take it one step further.

      Your question could just as easily be phrased "Who in their right HEART..."

      Delete
    3. Satan has already gone against God. He knows his demise is near and that the longer he can keep the last of God's elect from opening their heart to God, the longer he delays his horrible fate. The ones that Satan has fooled are not crazy. They acknowledge and believe in their father (the devil) rather than in God whom the do not really know.

      Delete
  6. Hi Brother Jeff, the Holy Spirit is burning a fire in you. I am keeping my eyes on Israel and America...Yeshua/The Lion from the Tribe of Judah is returning. Blessings, love and peace. Sister Sheri :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It breaks my heart that this country is going to betray the state of Israel, but there is not doubt about it. Too many clear and distinct prophesies have declared it to be so. WE are the generation that the Lord has spoken of in His mighty word that will see all of these things come to pass. God has been gracious to us to show US, true believers, that this is the time spoken of. WE are the final harvesters and WE are the chosen ones to bring in that final harvest of souls. Our time on this earth is short and we will be called home soon, but only after the Glory of the Lord comes upon us and we will "glow" with His glory. People, including, kings, presidents, prime ministers, and even dictators will come to that glory and be saved. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ, that that time is finally upon us. He will hide us in His secret place when need be; we will mount up with wings of eagles (time travel, I believe) and we will be fully protected from the evil one and his minions. Unfortunately, we will see our loved ones die around us and we will weep for them, but our mission will be manefested in our hearts and we will go forth and bring many back into the Kingdom of our Lord and Savior. Wow! I believe I just prophesied under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you did too Greg!
      Paul said he desired that all would prophesy and I believe anyone with the Holy Spirit inside them can.
      Love and peace

      Delete
    2. Love & peace to you too, my friend. I feel very close you you, as one would a brother.

      Delete
  8. Mystery Babylon America's destiny is set. Read it in Revelations Chap. 17 and 18.
    Our focus now should be the remnant to be saved. To simply be led by the Spirit day in and day out. To do our small parts as we are called in obedience. Compelled by Messiah's love within us.
    Thank you brother!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ..."The lion, the bear, the leopard and the dragon shall have their way with you. Only a small remnant will be saved from among you and these will know I AM God."

    Hi Jeff, The Bear - Russia?, the Leopard - Iran? The Dragon - China? But the Lion??? - The U.K? Do you see the U.K as the Lion as this is usually representative as Englands national 'Animal', do you see it as this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , I believe the Lion is representative of the UK notice the eagles wings are representative of the USA get plucked from the beast in Daniel 7. That means America is taken away from being a world power.

      Delete