Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

REPENT! OH WICKED, EVIL MEN WHO SHEAR MY SHEEP AND LEAVE THEM NAKED AND HUNGRY FOR MY WORD!

4-23 through 4-25-17

The Almighty El Elyon (The Most High God) speaks to you this day.

I speak to a people who doubt My words, hardened their hearts and love their sin.
You mock My prophets and watchmen and say “Where are the calamities, destruction and judgments that you have said were coming? All shall be as it has been since we have been born. There is no need to worry or change the way we live, for all is well! We shall continue in our peace and safety!"
You call my prophets and watchmen liars and say that their words are too hard. You plug your ears so you do not have to hear them. You fill your ears with the chaotic noise from the evil one, the symphony of destruction that the wicked pied piper that plays a pleasant tune that leads to captivity and death.
"Give us a good word!" you say," Who can bare the words of these prophets of doom?" you ask.
So you surround yourselves with slick charlatans who speak of wealth, riches and prosperity in this world, if you give your hard earned money to them.
Do you not see that they are ones who are getting rich and not you?
If you give to these greedy men how can I bless you? I say give to the poor and needy, so they will bless My name and turn to Me.
I tell you the truth, every last cent that they take from anyone in My name that is not used for spreading the gospel and building My kingdom, will be accounted to them on the day of judgment!
REPENT! OH WICKED, EVIL MEN WHO SHEAR MY SHEEP AND LEAVE THEM NAKED AND HUNGRY FOR MY WORD!
These false apostles, false prophets, false evangelists, false shepherds, false teachers you are from their father the devil, for he is the father of all lies and all liars born of him!

I say to these fools, sudden destruction will come upon you and you will not escape!
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, you fear Me not, therefore you have no wisdom.
But I tell you that you WILL FEAR when you see the judgement that is coming!
My scriptures and My word will never fall to the ground!
My word NEVER returns void.
My word is either accepted and restoration takes place or it is rejected and judgment is levied.
Though it has tarried because of My great mercy and grace, it comes and it is not late.
I am not slow to perform what I have said, it shall all be fulfilled in due time and when you least expect it, oh sinner! You who exalts your own name above Mine, I shall bring you down from your mountain top and throw you into to the deepest abyss and you shall see My wrath and you will not be able to stand against Me!
When I shake My church you will fall from your lofty positions and I will exalt the lowly, humble and contrite servants. They will bring in My former and latter rain outpouring and it will not be by the plans of men, it will be when this whole world is crumbling around them. 
I AM long-suffering and patient, not willing that any should perish in their sins. I have given you years and years to repent! THE TIME IS UP!
Still you do not think you even have the need for My sacrifice that I made for you,
I gave My son and He gave His blood.
I will show you ONCE AND FOR ALL YOUR NEED FOR ME!
No man will save himself in the day of the LORD, for it is My day!
I will shake the heavens and the earth once again and all will know I AM the LORD!
My voice shall be heard throughout all of creation and all my enemies will fall!
Satan and his followers will lose their place in any realm except earth and it is there I will defeat them.

All who call upon the name of the Holy Lord Jesus Christ, Kadosh Adonai Yeshua Hamashiach, will be saved, if they call upon Him from their heart and not just their lips.
All shall bow to Him because I have given My Son the name above every name. ALL WILL BOW TO HIM either now, willingly or later as My final judgment is executed before they are cast into the lake of fire forever.

My beloved remnant who do My will; My pure, holy, spotless bride, these harsh words are not for you. The world does not know you but I know you. You are not the many but the few. I will use you to pull many from the fire. You shall be protected because of your obedience to Me. Because you are about your Father's business. I AM your provision, protection and power every day! I AM your shield, your fortress, your strong tower, no adversary will touch you if you hide in Me. You will not be shaken for you have a shelter built on The Rock. I AM The Rock and refuge for the weak, weary, sick, lame, deaf, blind, naked, downcast, down trodden, meek, humbled and broken, all those who the world has thrown away, because you are not strong enough. I say to you; I will make you more than conquerors and you will rule and reign with Me. You are My sons and daughters and soon you will be revealed! All of creation is just as anxious as you are for that day!
I will exalt you because you have exalted My name and loved Me no matter what the cost. You would trust Me to the death and for that I give eternal life!

Be ready at all times for this generation shall not pass until every scripture and prophecy is fulfilled.
Those who are watching, know that the time is at hand and know that there is an event that is the cue to the end of the end of this age; the great harvest, the great tribulation, the coming of your Lord and Savior, Jesus the Messiah and the peace of Jerusalem when He rules and reigns there. His Kingdom shall have no end!
My love is with you always and forever My child.


AMEN!

25 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!!!! Yes, thank you Jesus. They turn their ears and eyes from me... as I try to warn them. I have pleaded with my family members. They think I am crazy. They try to bring up old memories and secular music of the days old hoping I will find joy. But, I find no joy but praying for their eternal salvation. My family thinks that I am crazy with preaching of his return. The Lord told me this past week not to look back or remember the past. I will keep warning my family till the Lord is finished with me. I will pray for my family and friends without ceasing. Thank you Brother Jeff. I grew up where I was not allowed to go to church. I have spent the last 4 years sending my family Bibles and the warnings of repenting and getting right with the Lord before they end up in Hell. I was in tears last night begging the Lord to wake my family members up. Thank God my Husband is with me to comfort me. As Jesus I wish none would perish. The sirens and alarm bells are ringing and I keep praying. Thank you for this timely blog. God Bless you tremendously and your un wavering obedience to the Lord. Love and Peace. As we prepare to endure the storm under the wings of our Abba Father, and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Sister Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sister Sherri I wish I could hug you right now! I feel your love and your pain for your lost family members but I want you to remember to not stop warning them because you are planting seeds whether you or they know it or not. Some but all of that seed will grow. Pray for the Holy Spirit to water that seed.
      Love and Peace

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Brother Jeff. Yes, if there has been one thing I have learned is to never give up and be persistent. The Lord has shown me how to reap the rewards when I never give up no matter what the cost. I am making sure that I am doing spiritual warfare prayers each day, especially since one of my brothers is a 33 degree mason. I knew his heart before turning his life over to this occult. I know that Lord hears ever prayer; so I will keep praying against the enemy. Yes, I am standing in the midst of hope that these seeds that I have planted will grow. Thank you, I will keep asking the Holy Spirit to grow and water the seeds planted. Thank you so much for your ministry and support. Love and Peace always. Thank you Jesus for Brother Jeff always. May the Lord shine his face upon you.

      Delete
  2. "Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, because ye despise this word and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:
    Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant."
    Verse 19 says "And therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious and therefore will HE be exalted, that HE may have mercy upon you: for the Lord is a God of judgement: blessed are all they that wait for HIM.

    Bro Jeff this was received after reading the prophetic words given to you. Grace and peace be on you and household as you continue to be a humbled vessel used by GOD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firestorm, Thank you you for that scripture I felt a mighty witness in my spirit as I read them!
      Love and Peace

      Delete
  3. Tweeted and FaceBook'd
    https://twitter.com/heartdaughter/status/857186843636490241

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Glenda!
      Blessings to you and your Mom!

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Jeff for following the Spirit and being set-apart to Him the King of kings and the prince of peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanna say that I LOVE your name brother!😁
    God Bless You!
    Love and peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I choose to believe even though I don't see as opposed to apostle Thomas who could not believe till he saw... Jeff would it be possible to contact you privately, maybe even by phone?

      Delete
    2. holyspiritwind@gmail.com is my email and I answer every one.
      I cannot give out my phone number sorry.
      Love and peace Jeff

      Delete
  6. Im really anxious to see this shaking of the church Hes talking about. I long for these lost sheep that follow these men and women to finally realize that Jesus, the Savior of the world, is truly all we need. And I really want to see these prosperity pastors/teachers be humbled like never before...I bet God has been waiting to do that for a while now, cant imagine how absolutely furious He iss with these wolves in sheeps clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel this will take place just about immediately, but its just a feeling.
    Its a hard thing to judge the Lords timing because He doesn't keep time like us at all. I would guess there will be some event to set this off too.
    Just a guess though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, brother Jeff.

      Man...speaking of timing (while acknowledging that the Lord has not revealed the time), I am reminded of reading some certain believer's blog...or post...where he testifies that God spoke to him and said "enjoy your summer".

      This was last year.

      Now I'm sitting here thinking "Why would God specifically say that...?".

      Could that, possibly, have to do with the timing of the events to occur THIS summer?

      I don't honestly know. But I am, very shortly, about to have much time freed up in order to dedicate much more time to deep prayer.

      Exciting times! I bet that even Enoch thought about these coming days, also.

      Delete
  8. Jeremiah 7
    Verse 2-4 & 5-7
    Stand in the gate of the LORDs house and proclaim there this word and say, Hear the word of the Lord, all ye of Judah that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD.
    Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.

    For if ue throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgement between a man and his neighbor; If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt: Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, forever and ever.

    Verses 8-11
    Behold ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.
    Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;
    And come amd stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, we are delivered to do all these abominations?
    Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes?
    Behold even I have seen it, saith the LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeremiah 7:23
    But this thing I commanded them, saying Obey my voice and I will be your God and ye shall be my people; and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for those verses Firestorm they are very appropriate.
      Love and Peace

      Delete
  10. It sounds like Satan's eviction notice from the 2nd Heaven is coming due soon.

    ...now, does that implicate that Satan and his fallen forces will be limited to existing in the physical dimension? Or, will they be restricted to the spirit world portion within the boundaries of planet earth?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good question Adam!
    Loren Pederson said that Satan and his cohorts are readying machines and computers for the eventuality of their vibration being lowered and falling to to earth. You can listen to him here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2017/04/23/the-pedersen-chronicles--angel-wars-and-the-luciferian-rebellion-show-152 its in the second hour of the show.
    Also another message the Lord gave me speaks of this http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2016/12/i-will-reveal-mystery-to-you-if-you-can.html
    Love and Peace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can anyone enlighten me as to who (which country) will start the war please?

    ReplyDelete