Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Monday, April 17, 2017

I AM THE LORD OVER ALL DAYS AND I SEE THE HEART

4-17-17


In the season of "holy" days that have just past, men's religion was in the spotlight.
Some celebrated a ritual of putting a representation of lamb's blood around the front door of their dwelling place. Others made one of their bi-annual trips to a building that speak about Me and there is much ritual, pomp and circumstance, speaking of My resurrection but doubting in their hearts. I ask you what do you believe was accomplished by any of this?

I TELL YOU I THESE THINGS ARE NOT DONE FROM OUT OF A DEEP LOVE FOR ME, WHICH COMES FROM THE SPIRIT AND DONE IN TRUTH THEY MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ME! IN FACT THESE DAYS GRIEVE ME BECAUSE OF THE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY THAT TAKES PLACE ON THEM, BECAUSE THERE IS SIN IN THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO PRETEND TO OR EVEN THINK THAT THEY KNOW ME. THEIR LIPS SPEAK MY NAME BUT HEARTS ARE FAR FROM ME.

I would rather that you never celebrate any of these holidays but come to Me with ALL of your heart
EVERYDAY and just surrender your life to Me. As I revealed to My true servant Paul,
(Romans 14:5-6) One man esteems one day above another and one man esteems all days the same, but whatever each man does let them be convinced in their own mind and let them do it as unto Me, their Lord. For have I not made ALL the days?
I AM Lord of the Passover but am I not Lord over Monday?
I AM Lord of the Sabbath but why not enter into My rest on a Tuesday?
My resurrection is true but why not celebrate its power EVERYDAY?
Those that walk in the Spirit, are to do it at all times not just on holidays. "If by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God." Rom 8:13 b -14. My Spirit gives liberty not bondage, for all who choose Me do so out of their own free will.

There are some of those among you that are gentiles but have taken up the rituals, traditions and customs of the Jews and this is perfectly fine, but do not try to impose these rules on your brothers and sisters in My Spirit. Do not preach these things to unbelievers, for it is unprofitable and does not lead them into intimacy with Me. Do not look down upon those who do not keep the same rituals, traditions and customs as you, for if you do it is sin. Be not proud that you keep these traditions and customs because it is sin, the same sin as your adversary the devil. I do not love anyone anymore or any less concerning the rituals, traditions and customs they keep and you earn no special favor from Me. Those who love Me worship Me in Spirit and in truth. As a rule anything that is "just for show" is of no spiritual benefit. Outward focus is for man's eyes, not for mine.

Paul ran into this during his ministry "Now when Peter had come to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed; 12 for before certain men came from James, he would eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those who were of the circumcision. 13 And the rest of the Jews also played the hypocrite with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their hypocrisy. 14 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, “If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? 15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
17 “But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! 18 For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 19 For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. 
20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”( Galatians 2:11-21) 

I LOOK UPON THE HEART OF A MAN AND I ALWAYS HAVE!
I know the hearts of those that know Me and those who don't.
You must love Me and your neighbor. I fulfilled the law, so that you can do this by My Spirit.
ASK ME TO GIVE YOU A HEART TO KNOW ME BY THE SPIRIT, BE LED BY HIM
AND FULFILL THE LAW OF LOVE.

I AM Jesus Christ the risen King of kings and Lord of lords.
I AM Yahushua HaMashiach the Passover Lamb who was slain before the foundations of the world.


12 comments:

  1. Thank you Brother Jeff. I needed to hear this one. I have been confused by the Jewish pushing their traditions on the Gentiles or vice versa. The enemy has used every means to confuse us. I truly appreciate the Holy Spirit working through you and letting us know once again it is through our Heart that we will draw close to our Abba Father/Jesus Christ. We serve a mighty and powerful God. Truly the enemy has tried to blind people with competition and outward appearance of celebrating his love for us on the Passover and the Cross as you mentioned above. Love and Peace in the almighty name if Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherri I am so glad that this message has helped you.I know it helped me when He spoke it to me.
      Love and Peace

      Delete
  2. I agree with Sheri, I've been questioning lately whether I "need" to learn all the Jewish holidays and so forth. I feel there's a lot of push lately to learn and understand the feasts, holidays and Holy days. I think overall that it's a great thing to learn and study, but having to follow them to a "T" seems more "religion" based to me and takes the focus off of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Jeremy learning the MEANING of them is more of what we should be concerned about.The ritual of Jesus fold His napkin means that He's coming back! HALLELUJAH!
      GOOD NIGHT! LOVE YA BRO!

      Delete
  3. Please consider that the LORD's appointed times are not "Jewish Holidays", Rituals, or Customs. Do not confuse God's commandments with Jewish rituals, customs and rites. The commandment to not mix pagan practices into our worship and practices is still a commandment/statute. We are to worship in Spirit and Truth.

    Also, there seems to be a disconnect on the section where you have Romans 14:5-6. These scriptures are talking about fasting. I absolutely agree that we should worship the Lord everyday with how we live. We can't serve the Lord a few days a week and then serve the devil the rest.

    If we love Him, we will keep his commandments (not Jewish traditions)

    Blessings and Shalom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matthew I am in agreement with what you said. This message was not to be against anyone just man's religion that means nothing to God.The 10 commandments are still always here with us but we cannot fulfill them without living by the Spirit by the law of love. The appointed feasts are fine if you do them with a pure heart in worship before Him
      Love and peace bro!

      Delete
  4. You can delete this comment after u see it if you want.

    I will read later cuz I always read them from you together with a friend. However, you cannot post the word "jew" on GLP so make it something else for it. um judahites maybe? Bews is what I used before. jew and jews u cannot post on GLP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glenda, I figured you might know what's going on.
      God bless you sister.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, God bless you too Jeff!

      Delete
  5. Hello, brother Jeff.

    Amen. This is a powerful Word.

    I am reminded, recently back when I attended a certain church, that our biggest crowds...always...occurred either on Easter Sunday or when there was going to be a free meal offered, afterward.

    People all nice and dressed up, smiles, laughter -- but not much heartfelt glorification of the Lord Jesus Christ.

    What hypocrisy.

    ...man, I'm sick of man's religion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam, make sure you catch the word that the Holy Spirit told me to put as the Featured post its called God Hates Religion and it goes well with the latest word He gave me.
    Love and peace bro!

    ReplyDelete