Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

REPENT AND COME TO ME NOW AMERICA, I AM RETURNING SOON BE READY!

3-25 though 3-27-17

In the morning of 3-25-17 as I was awakening the Lord spoke to me.

He said, "You have heard that it was revealed to My servant Dumitru Duduman that America is Babylon the great. He was given the scriptures Jeremiah 51:8-15, Revelation chapter 18, Zechariah chapter 14 by an angel ( this can be found here https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_1.php). He was shown the total destruction of America in one hour by fire for America is Sodom and Gomorrah as well. I want you to tell My people that these things will still happen for America has not repented of her sinful ways, and in fact she has grown far worse than it was than when Dumitru was told to warn.
My son, there are other scriptures that apply to America in the bible and I want you to be a king and search them out, for it is My glory to conceal multilayered truth in My word. ( Proverbs 25:2 )
My revelations to My prophets is progressive, though they will never contradict the written scriptures." 

I want to add here that I have not read or heard Dumitru Duduman's revelations from the Lord for quite a while and barely remembered what he had been shown, only the part about America being Babylon the great. As I was awakening I kept on hearing Dumitru Duduman's name over and over in my mind and then I tried to think on something else but the thoughts kept going back to Dumitru Duduman so I went to the website above and that is when the Lord began to speak to me. This is the way most of the messages I receive from the Holy Spirit are, in that usually He gives me a phrase or a verse and in this case a name and then I start typing or writing and it just flows out. There are other times when the Lord moves on me so powerfully that I cannot type or write until later as in the case of http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2017/03/hope-and-final-antichrist.html and a few other messages that He has given me. Sometimes I am even given small parts of a message over a few days of time and then He ties it all together into one like this:     http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2017/03/just-beneath-surface.html I do not know why I was led to share this here but it is best never to put the Lord in a box because He will leave you with a broken box.:-)

The Lord reminded me what he told Jonathan Cahn Isaiah 9:10 “The bricks have fallen down,
But we will rebuild with hewn stones; The sycamores are cut down, but we will replace them with cedars.” The Lord told Him that this verse paralleled the 9-11-01 judgment on America and how she would try and rebuild herself without the Lord who made her great.

Back on July 1st of 2016 the Lord gave me Jeremiah chapter 5 for America in this message http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2016/07/america-you-are-going-down-for-last-time.html

Not to long ago, in February, that the Holy Spirit had revealed to me that 
Habakkuk 2:2 -14 is for America during this time http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2017/02/a-warning-from-lord-for-all-who-will.html.

The Lord reminded me that people love to quote 2 Chron.7:14 "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." but this has not happened in America. So the Lord says this “But if you turn away and forsake My statutes and My commandments which I have set before you, and go and serve other gods, and worship them, 20 then I will uproot them from My land which I have given them; and this house which I have sanctified for My name I will cast out of My sight, and will make it a proverb and a byword among all peoples.
21 “And as for this house, which is exalted, everyone who passes by it will be astonished and say, ‘Why has the Lord done thus to this land and this house?’ 22 Then they will answer, ‘Because they forsook the Lord God of their fathers, who brought them out of the land of Egypt, and embraced other gods, and worshiped them and served them; therefore He has brought all this calamity on them." 2 Chron. 7: 19-22. This was true for Israel and it is true for America!
The natural branches were broken off the Olive tree to make room the wild branches to be grafted in. We all have the same root.(Romans 11:11-31)
Are not all of the promises of God yes and Amen? (2 Corinthians 1:20)
Shall we not receive judgment if we go astray and not only the "nice" or "good" promises?

The Lord has also been speaking to me that the judgement laid out for Edom in the book of Obadiah will be paralleled by that of America because she has not turned from her wicked ways .
Here I will show verses 2 - 7.
 “Behold, I will make you small among the nations;
You shall be greatly despised.
The pride of your heart has deceived you,
You who dwell in the clefts of the rock,
Whose habitation is high;
You who say in your heart, ‘Who will bring me down to the ground?’
Though you ascend as high as the eagle,
And though you set your nest among the stars,
From there I will bring you down,” says the Lord.
“If thieves had come to you,
If robbers by night—
Oh, how you will be cut off!—
Would they not have stolen till they had enough?
If grape-gatherers had come to you,
Would they not have left some gleanings?
“Oh, how Esau shall be searched out!
How his hidden treasures shall be sought after!
All the men in your confederacy
Shall force you to the border;
The men at peace with you
Shall deceive you and prevail against you.
Those who eat your bread shall lay a trap for you.
No one is aware of it."

Also Jeremiah 49:14-22 shows this as well.

"I have heard a message from the Lord,
And an ambassador has been sent to the nations:
“Gather together, come against her,
And rise up to battle!
“For indeed, I will make you small among nations,
Despised among men.
Your fierceness has deceived you,
The pride of your heart,
O you who dwell in the clefts of the rock,
Who hold the height of the hill!
Though you make your nest as high as the eagle,
I will bring you down from there,” says the Lord.
“Edom also shall be an astonishment;
Everyone who goes by it will be astonished
And will hiss at all its plagues.
As in the overthrow of Sodom and Gomorrah
And their neighbors,” says the Lord,
“No one shall remain there,
Nor shall a son of man dwell in it.
“Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the floodplain of the Jordan
Against the dwelling place of the strong;
But I will suddenly make him run away from her.
And who is a chosen man that I may appoint over her?
For who is like Me?
Who will arraign Me?
And who is that shepherd
Who will withstand Me?”
Therefore hear the counsel of the Lord that He has taken against Edom,
And His purposes that He has proposed against the inhabitants of Teman:
Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out;
Surely He shall make their dwelling places desolate with them.
The earth shakes at the noise of their fall;
At the cry its noise is heard at the Red Sea.
Behold, He shall come up and fly like the eagle,
And spread His wings over Bozrah;
The heart of the mighty men of Edom in that day shall be
Like the heart of a woman in birth pangs."

The Lord continued speaking, "Once again I speak to you, there are men, who I have not spoken to, that say that I have given a reprieve, relented or delayed the judgment upon America because of a man, Donald J. Trump. I tell you that he even does not know Me, as I have told you before. He thinks he knows me and he thinks he does good, because so many religious men have laid hands on him and thus he is deceived to think that he is right with Me. My people please look at his fruit! 
Do My true children act like him? 
Do I tell you to act like him?
The answer is NO! 
So who is he listening to?
These men speak with a deceiving and seducing spirit that speak the lies that the people want to hear.
He who has eyes and ears to see and hear, let him have wisdom and understanding. He who walks by the Spirit judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. ( 1 Cor 2:15 ) He is a king of Babylon and I did appoint him to be king, just as every king that has ever ruled in any nation on the face of the earth. He is not a Cyrus, David or Elijah as I have told you before, he is like king Saul because the people wanted him as their king but he does not have My Spirit upon him, do not be deceived. For how could he be king without the approval of the dark powers and principalities, the rulers of the darkness of this age, and the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places, that run the political systems of the world?
He was chosen to be king many years ago by Me and then by them.
Because of the outcry of My people Donald J. Trump was allowed to be appointed, but he is also part of the judgment upon America. He will be taken away as an even more severe judgment will be allowed by Me upon America. This will affect the world financial system. Yes, this will happen after the fiery event that kicks off the entire sequence, like falling dominoes, for you America. 
After this time Barack Hussein Obama will rise back to power and become the final anti-Christ.

This is not to be confused with the event that many others have prophesied and warned about, for that event will be seen by every nation in the world. That cosmic event is from Me and cannot be duplicated by anyone or anything other than the Great I AM. The event that comes to America I do not cause, I only allow it, because My protection has been lifted upon the nation because of great and grievous sin that abounds in the land. Many who are My children will be taken home to be with Me and taken away from the great evil of civil war, famine, disease, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, great winds, giant hailstones, hail and fire mixed with blood, meteors and asteroids that will come thereafter. Most of this is caused by the effects of the destroyer (Planet X/ Nibiru), for it is My instrument of judgement that I have used in the past and I will use it again, just like when Israel was held captive by Egypt. It is at this time that the fallen angels ( aliens ) will be forced to return earth and they will tell the men of the earth that they are "creators". They will be led by the son of perdition and will deceive most, except the elect. They will change men's DNA by the mark so that they are no longer human and will no longer be able to receive salvation by My blood.

You must understand the enemy copies Me, for I also change the DNA of My people.
At this time I will send out My remnant/bride/end time harvesters during this time and many will be saved, as many great miracles will be performed. They will be protected and shall not be harmed after they are transformed, for My glory shall shine upon them after I change their DNA. This is the former and latter rain outpouring. This is the revealing of the sons and daughters of God, that all of creation is longing for because it will be freed from the bonds of sin forever. (Jer. 5:24, Hosea 6:3, Joel 2:23, Isaiah 60:1-3, Romans 8:12-25 )

America you will be brought to your knees so that you may repent of your wicked, evil ways.
You are not My chosen nation, Israel is, and you will turn against her yet again and then you will fall.
When I will bring you down I will use your fall to show the other nations of the world My righteous judgment. America you are not above My laws and you will be judged for not following them.
It is by My grace and mercy that you even have this chance but it is because of My holiness and righteousness that you will account for every sin that is not under My blood.
REPENT AND COME TO ME NOW AMERICA AND
ALL PEOPLES, TRIBES AND TONGUES OF THE EARTH!
I NEVER TIRE OF FORGIVING THOSE WHO HUMBLE THEMSELVES BEFORE ME!
I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU PLAIN LANGUAGE SO THAT YOU MAY UNDERSTAND.
I AM RETURNING SOON BE READY!"

Thank you my Lord for using me as your vessel to give your message.
I love you all and pray that you receive this.

Jeffrey D. Byerly

45 comments:

  1. This word is so awesome, so truthful and connects so many other words together. It answers so many questions I had and stops all the doubts I had. What we have here is God spelling it all out in much detail. He wants us to know whats going to happen. That , my friend is so valuable. There's a broad spectrum of things spoken about here. He has summed up the end results and shown us how its all going to happen. I'll have to read and re-read this. This is an important post for everyone who has ears to hear. Really, I'm elated to know all this, in one way, and sad in another , for sure. It's bitter and sweet. What can I say? I do appreciate you for sharing and hearing Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob, Join with me in prayer that this message goes out to as many as possible. I know I am not the most well known person out in internet land but I pray that this message goes viral!
    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just now sent it out again through Google + It's in our Lord's hands and you will be surprised how far He will take it.. through ordinary means and through Him :-)

      Delete
  3. Praise God Jeff!! This is an AMAZING message!! Thank you Father God for using Jeff as one of your many mouthpieces for Your people!! To God be ALL the Glory!! Hallelujah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you brother Jeremy!
      AKA WCW
      Blessings to you from the Lord!

      Delete
  4. Thank you brother. You have laid it all out. I'm ready. I'm ready. Thank the Lord God Almighty for showing us what will happen BEFORE it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brother Jeff in the prophetic utterance given above The Lord God DOES in fact confirm of a Pre Trib Rapture does it not my brother?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not believe in a pretrib rapture. Those who are are raptured will be before the wrath of God is poured out because we are not appointed to His wrath.Look up 1Thess5:9 and Rev 6:12-17 and you will see that we are on earth until the sixth seal.

      Delete
    2. Ok thank you for clarifying this matter. If I may what is your opinion on when we will be removed "raptured?"

      Delete
    3. The Lord has told me not to make any guesses on timing of the rapture, just to be ready for Jesus all of the time.
      Love and peace

      Delete
    4. Amen brother! Thank you very much. I love your website. Im not afraid to die but rather afraid that my children (4 & 6) will suffer and I find peace in the Lord. As a father tho I continuously worry for them.

      Delete
  6. How do you reconcile the scripture in Thessalonians that the man of sin will not be revealed until the restrainer is removed and there is a great rebellion?


    “Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,10 and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.” -2 Th 2:3-10 (ESV)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very easy, Obama is not the AC yet he will become the AC. The Father who is the ultimate restrainer is lifting the restraint even now.
      Almost no one believes Obama is the AC

      Delete
  7. Spot on, Jeff! Awesome word! I concur wholeheartedly. I've shared several of these insights myself on facebook and video email. You have confirmation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Ken, I love to have confirmation. The vast majority of "Christianity" won't agree with me and you but I were not in a popularity contest. Good thing cuz I would lose big time!😅

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brother Jeff,
    Beginning of the year, at night I couldn't go to sleep, I heard Obadiah, maybe not heard heard but in my thought, hard to explain, I didn't even know Obadiah was in the Holy Bible, so went to read, and not instantly but knew, The Lord, was in a way telling me Edom is the USA. This is twice I have gotten confirmation from reading your blog. Thanks for sharing, not really happy about the things to come, but it's nice to get confirmation, maybe truly the Lord is speaking to me and showing me things to come. GOD BLESS YOU, MAN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David thank you for confirming that to me!
      I know you hear from the Lord because the way you describe how you hear is EXACTLY how I hear His voice.
      Do NOT doubt it!
      God Bless You Bro!

      Delete
  10. Donald Trump sy he want to make America great. God has said at leaast one prophet that America will not become great.

    Modern day prophets claim that God said that America is Babylon. If this be so then how is America, Babylon, ever going to become great if America doesn't become great.

    All these prophecies do not add up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. America HAS been the Greatest country in the world for a long time and she will fall because she is BABYLON THE GREAT.

      Revelation 18 The Fall of Babylon the Great

      After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily[a] with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

      4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. 5 For her sins have reached[b] to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. 6 Render to her just as she rendered to you,[c] and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. 7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ 8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges[d] her.

      The World Mourns Babylon’s Fall
      9 “The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

      11 “And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: 12 merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; 13 and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. 14 The fruit that your soul longed for has gone from you, and all the things which are rich and splendid have gone from you,[e] and you shall find them no more at all. 15 The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 16 and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! 17 For in one hour such great riches came to nothing.’ Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance 18 and cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What is like this great city?’

      19 “They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she is made desolate.’

      Delete
    2. The prophecies don't add up because some are from God and some are from demons/lying spirits. You have to decide which ones you trust and which ones are lies. However, I think if you are honest with yourself, nobody can run for King of Babylon without being approved by the darkness that runs it.

      But it gets more interesting. To say One will make America Great again, implies America is a in bad shape, which it is. So how is America going to be great again, when those who speak of greatness don't repent for their behavior nor ask the country to repent for its behavior?

      As far as I can tell, what Jeff wrote last year about how we are in the times of great deception is 100% accurate. The lies surround us, from the news, to the stock market, to financial reports we hear. How is it everything is going ok when Sears and JC PENNY and many other retail outlets are going broke.

      Here is my prediction. The event that has been spoken about for so long will occur soon, they will blame that event on the economic "crash", then after a few months, they will collapse the $. Much of what is in the first few seals are all economic: Famine, a loaf of bread for 1 days of work (Hyperinflation) are ALL economic. The $ being the reserve currency is the only reason why the US has been able to get away with what has gotten away with (and because of God allowing it). When that day comes and the $ is no longer of any value, the world that you and I know will come crashing down, and that is when your Marshal law, UN forces come to the US, and other things that have been prophesied about will come true.

      Delete
    3. Babylon the Great as described in Revelation is a very wealthy nation of which all the merchants of the earth trade with. America at this time has not achieved such greatness. If America does then God needs to allow it to become great before He destroys it if America is truly Babylon. There is at least one prophet that I read that America will not become great. If that is so then America is not Babylon the Great.

      I have found many prophecies to be in error, contradictory to other prophecies, and down right wrong (never happened like they said it would) though their testimony that it was from the Lord was convincing. Why I keep reading the prophecies I don't know. I guess it is because it is the nature of man to want to know the future.

      Not everthing supernstural is from God.

      America will be judged for her sins/abomimations like all the nations down through history have been.

      Delete
    4. Pat, if you can't see that America HAS BEEN the Greatest Nation on earth since after WWII,we have slipped SOME that is why Trump thinks he can make us great again, up to it's former greatness,but he cant, only God can do that. America has also been the richest nation in the world because of the Dollar being the worlds reserve currency and when the event happens the economy will crash and that will be taken away and sometime thereafter Revelation 18 WILL HAPPEN TO AMERICA.
      If you cannot see that there is no more to discuss.
      Love and Peace

      Delete
    5. Pat, please read this also.
      http://www.futurerevealed.com/christian/modern/jonah-ben-noah.htm

      Delete
    6. If you are young and do not know your history, your comment could seem to be true, for America is in rapid decline. But if you look at the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s America was the #1 nation in the world for everything. 9/11/2001 that changed, from that single point forward, America has gone down hill, and only by massive debt have we kept things going.

      There has been no other nation as powerful or as blessed as America, and if you take the time to read the very first message of the president of the US to congress (George Washington) you will see he ASKED God to bless this nation, but he also said this nation can not expect those blessings if we do not follow the rules of heaven.

      At the end of the day, you are correct, of course. History is littered with empires that COME and empires that Go, but I will tell you that I just saw an image from my son's school and He is 16 and the class is health and here is what lesson 4 said "Polls show that young people today are more accepting of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people than ever before. Why do you think that is"

      You can pretend this is ok, but at the end, if you know God at all, this behavior leads to death and destruction and judgement.

      Delete
    7. The greatness America achieved since WWII and began to lose when the Supreme Court ruled against school prayer in no way matches the greatness of Babylon the Great.

      Babylon the Great is a very powerful and rich kingdom in which all the merchants of the earth wax rich from her abundance.

      Trump's economic policies if sucessful will make America rich again and have the merchants of the earth trade with America.

      Babylon the Great is destroyed sometime during the Great tribulation because she shed the blood of the saints, the prophet, and people.

      To date America has shed the blood of unborn children but not the saints and prophets of God.

      If America is indeed going to become Babylon the Great then God has to allow Trump to rebuild Ameerica economically.

      Therefore, those prophet(s) who claim that God said that Trupm will not make America great again is wrong and they did not hear from God.

      I don't see Trump as the beast/antichrist who is allowed by God to have victory over (murder) the saints and the prophets and other people. Once America, if it is Babylon, becomes wealthy again then Trump will be removed and he will be replaced with an evil peraon perhap Obama himself.

      If God destroys merica before she becomes wealthy again as some prophets claim then America is not Babylon that eventually becomes Babylon the Great.

      Not everythings supernatural is of God.

      Delete
    8. Pat I respectfully disagree with you and I'm sure that more arguing and discussion will not change either of our opinions and that is fine. Jesus wants our hearts not our doctrines to be perfect.
      If I may ask, who do you believe Babylon the great is?

      Delete
  11. Hello, brother Jeff.

    I just now shared this on my blog page (along with additional resources of mine concerning Planet 7x/Nibiru and Scriptural teachings concerning the "sons of God).

    Here's the link: http://www.biblewordstudy.org/blog-page/repent-and-come-to-me-now-america-i-am-returning-soon-be-ready-holyspiritwind

    If I quoted too much, please tell me and I'll change it however to your liking.

    I hope that many in the body of Christ receive it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adam, check this out.
      http://www.futurerevealed.com/christian/modern/jonah-ben-noah.htm

      Delete
    2. ...oh my goodness, Jeff.

      I am called to do this, and to go out into the streets of my city and warn the people.

      ...please pray that I follow through and do this.

      Delete
    3. I will be praying strength and obedience for you brother.
      Be filled to overflowing with the Holy Spirit!
      Blessings and Anointing to you Adam!

      Delete
  12. Adam, I will never tell you you are sharing too much. Most of it is not my words, they are from the Holy Spirit. He wants you to share them!
    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I urge all of you to read this vision and prophecy about America given to Jonah Ben Noah in 1985.
    http://www.futurerevealed.com/christian/modern/jonah-ben-noah.htm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Jeff, there are prophets saying that people who have died without Christ will be given a second chance to live out their lives a second time. They say that because of this there is more than one judgement. Is this true? I am throwing this question to anyone who would like to answer. I would be grateful for an answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juliana Anne, I will answer your question with scripture, for any prophecy you hear MUST NEVER CONTRADICT SCRIPTURE.
      Please pay closest attention to verse 27.
      Heb 9:23 Therefore it was necessary that the copies of the things in the heavens should be purified with these, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us; 25 not that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood of another— 26 He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. 27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, 28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.
      GOD BLESS YOU!

      Delete
    2. Juliana Anne

      Scripture teachess in a story given by Jesus (see Luke 16:19-31) that once you die where ever you end up, heaven or hell, that is where you stay (Luke 16:26)

      Those prophets are wrong and are hearing from Satan, the unholy spirit.

      Delete
    3. Juliana Anne

      Who are these prophets and what denomination/group of people do they identify with? Mormonism and Islam teach that. I don't know of any others at this time.

      Delete
  15. I think it is interesting that in the scripture Babylon is called Babylon The "Great" and here we are at the end of the age and our current president ran on a platform to make America "Great" again. It seems so prophetic and unmistakable. Hey Jeff. I'm following along. I hope that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lydia, glad to see you here!
    Yes following along is perfectly fine.
    I learning as I go as well. We all know a lot more than we did last year at this time!
    Having a teachable spirit is key for all of us at this point. I am learning more than I ever dreamed possible in these last few months.
    It is really kind of telling that Trump wants to make Babylon Great again! Oops I mean America... If you are open to finding out more about Trump go to www.watchmanscry.com. Nathan Leal does an awesome job at revealing things that most Christians are unaware of about Trump.
    God Bless You Lydia
    Love and Peace in the name of Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Джефф, скажите, конкретно про Нибиру/Планету X - это Вам Господь сказал - или это Ваше предположение? Мне не дает покоя этот вопрос..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. English translation:
      Jeff, tell me, specifically about Nibiru / Planet X - this is the Lord told you - or is this your assumption? I do not give rest to this question ..

      English Answer: He told me the destroyer because that is what it is called in the bible. I put Nibiru/Planet X in parenthesis because I believe that is what He is talking about. I am not 100% sure of this to be perfectly honest but that's how I understand it.
      Here are some verses with "destroyer" in them.
      Jeremiah 4:7 The lion has come up from his thicket, And the destroyer of nations is on his way. He has gone forth from his place To make your land desolate. Your cities will be laid waste, Without inhabitant.
      Job 15:21 Dreadful sounds are in his ears; In prosperity the destroyer comes upon him.
      Exodus 12:23 For the Lord will pass through to strike the Egyptians; and when He sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, the Lord will pass over the door and not allow the destroyer to come into your houses to strike you.
      continued...

      Delete
    2. Ответ: Он сказал мне разрушитель, потому что это то, что он называется в Библии. Я поставил Нибиру / Планету X в скобки, потому что я считаю, что это то, о чем Он говорит. Я не на 100% уверен, что это абсолютно честно, но я так понимаю.
      Вот несколько стихов с «разрушителем» в них.
      Jeremiah 4: 7 Лев поднялся из чаши своей, и разрушитель народов уже на пути. Он вышел из своего места, Чтобы сделать землю твою пустынею. Ваши города будут опустошены, Без жителей.
      Job 15:21 Ужасные звуки у него в ушах; В процветании к нему приходит разрушитель.
      Исход 12:23 ибо Господь пройдет, чтобы поразить Египтян; И когда Он увидит кровь на притолоке и на двух дверных косяках, Господь перейдет через дверь и не позволит губителю войти в ваши дома, чтобы ударить вас.
      Otvet: On skazal mne razrushitel', potomu chto eto to, chto on nazyvayetsya v Biblii. YA postavil Nibiru / Planetu X v skobki, potomu chto ya schitayu, chto eto to, o chem On govorit. YA ne na 100% uveren, chto eto absolyutno chestno, no ya tak ponimayu.
      Vot neskol'ko stikhov s «razrushitelem» v nikh.
      Jeremiah 4: 7 Lev podnyalsya iz chashi svoyey, i razrushitel' narodov uzhe na puti. On vyshel iz svoyego mesta, Chtoby sdelat' zemlyu tvoyu pustyneyu. Vashi goroda budut opustosheny, Bez zhiteley.
      Job 15:21 Uzhasnyye zvuki u nego v ushakh; V protsvetanii k nemu prikhodit razrushitel'.
      Iskhod 12:23 ibo Gospod' proydet, chtoby porazit' Yegiptyan; I kogda On uvidit krov' na pritoloke i na dvukh dvernykh kosyakakh, Gospod' pereydet cherez dver' i ne pozvolit gubitelyu voyti v vashi doma, chtoby udarit' vas.

      Delete
  18. Джефф, спасибо. Я знаю эти стихи, но всегда считала, что Господь говорит об Ангелах. Ведь Ангелы исполняют волю Бога и в наказании врагов Божьих.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WARNING DREAM FROM THE LORD TRUMP IN A WHEELCHAIR

    https://youtu.be/0UOTVQD2KVw

    ReplyDelete