Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

You Need the Baptism of My Spirit for What is Coming Upon the Earth

2-5-17 through 2-7-17
I want My people to change their mindset from a physical mindset to a spiritual one.
I want to transform you by the renewing of your mind but you have to lay everything down at My feet. I want My people to truly say "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want."
I want you to know in your hearts that I AM everything you need and everything that you want deep down in your spirit. I want you to realize that you are truly nothing without Me and nothing in this world can fill the emptiness that you sometimes feel. That is why you must be full of My Spirit to overflowing, then there is no emptiness, no loneliness, no longing for companionship, no yearning for the arms of a lover. I AM all of these things to you, let Me show you! I AM your perfect lover!
My love is spiritual but it does offer physical pleasure, but not like the lust that the world calls love.
Those that are intimate with Me know how pleasurable My manifest presence is (that is His presence that can be physically felt). I will give you peace that is unexplainable, for it is not of this world. I offer a sense of wellbeing that drugs can never give you. My Spirit renews your strength as you rise above the troubles of this world and enter into praise and worship of the Most High. As you enter into My presence you will feel the weight and the warmth of My glory as I wrap My arms around you and tell you how much I love you.
I would that all of My children would experience this every day!
I long for you to know how close I am to you.
When you call for Me I AM already there, it is not just a saying, it is the truth.
Be baptized in My Spirit! Ask Me! I want to do this to you!
This is the way that you always know that I am always with you.
You need the baptism of My spirit for what is coming upon the earth.

Beloved, I will never do anything to harm your spirit man but I will allow things to happen to your fleshly body if you allow it to draw yourself away from me.
I have said, "Do not seek what you should eat or what you should drink, nor have an anxious mind. For all these things the nations of the world seek after, and your Father knows that you need these things. But seek the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added to you."
"For all that is in the world : the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life : is not of the Father but is of the world." Many of those who call themselves by My name have problems with putting money and possessions before Me. It's not wrong to own things because they make life in this world easier and more pleasurable but if these things own you, if these things are what you think about and strive for, am I your LORD? I am very grieved to say that if you have your best life NOW, that you will end up in the lake of fire, because heaven is many times better than this world has to offer and that is where your treasure needs to be.
I am a good Father and I love you more than anything or anyone ever could and I love you more than you can even comprehend. I love all 7 billion plus people living on this earth that much!
Yes, I know the number of hairs on each of their heads! Yet very few of them know Me intimately.
In these last days I want that to change. A good Father disciplines His children so that even greater harm does not come to them. I am going to take away the things that have stolen men's hearts away from Me. Nearly every modern possession and convenience will be done away with during this time of tribulation. Yes, I will have to use the "kick off" event to do this. Everyone will go through these trials at the same time and most will not take it well, in fact violence shall spread throughout the earth like never before. My children will show My love. When it happens many hearts will cry out to Me and I will hear them. Yes, most will not, but because of the event and the other events that follow, many more will come to Me this way and that is what My kingdom work is about, seeking and saving that which was lost. My transformed holy children, My intimate ones, will show them. All men's hearts will be revealed by the light of My children and their light has come from Me the Father of lights.

All is about to commence!
Come to Me for personal instructions.






11 comments:

  1. Just love the messages He gives you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so awesome!
      Thank you and may He
      Baptize You completely!

      Delete
  2. Jeff,

    Thank you for sharing this awesome Word from the Lord. Yes, the kick off event is very soon, brother!
    God bless you, Brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooner every day sister!
      Thank you for the encouragement.
      I thank the Lord for the words He gives you as well.
      Be Baptized anew with Holy
      Spirit!

      Delete
  3. (this is Adam S. The commenting options seem to no longer support the option of "Name/URL")

    You know, in these recent times I've noticed that certain movies and video games have been depicting various types of post-apocalyptic settings where violence, martial law, and all-around moral relativity (of the basest sort) are commonplace.

    Surely, these forms of media (or "mediums") are being inspired by the dark spirit world, where I believe that many people are being "conditioned" to behave a certain way once the actual "kick-off event" happens.

    But brother, I tell you -- once these "fallen ones" finally make their physical appearance, I might be tempted to chunk a rock at one, right between the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adam,
      I hear you about the rock throwing but if we try to fight them in the physical, WE WILL LOSE. Praying and being covered in the hedge of protection from the Lord is the only way we will make it.
      If we do die its not so bad, we will be with Jesus!
      But the rewards we will earn for eternity will be astounding, if we can make it until the Lord comes for us!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. So many are lost in video games. I believe that many games and the Pokemon Go thing are distractions from satan. Many I have seen who play such things seem to have become one with the game and speak as if they are characters in tbe game. Satan has filled tbeir minds.

      Delete
  4. Hi Jeff, I just wanted to share this verse that the Lord gave me this week
    Jer:14 vs 10...This is what the Lord says about this people: “They greatly love to wander; they do not restrain their feet. So the Lord does not accept them; he will now remember their wickedness and punish them for their sins.”
    For me, the time is exceedingly LATE. I think that big event approaches quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing!
      And yes the time is extremely late!

      Delete
  5. i don't know what to say, this is breath taking, wow! baptise me again Oh Lord!

    ReplyDelete