Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Sunday, February 19, 2017

None of the Supernatural Miracles that are promised by Me in These Last Days will Happen Without Faith

2-15 through 2-19-17

My beloved children,
I have so much planned for you in these end days. I have miracles planned that will be worked through your very own hands but you must believe Me.
I have put circumstances in your lives right now that are meant to build your faith, you are not believing that I want good things for your lives. I care about every part of your lives, KNOW THIS!
I want so much for you to believe Me and My Word but because everything does not happen in an instant, you lose your faith. Has it not been said that faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen? Although you cannot see the things that I have promised it doesn't mean that they are not within your grasp. If I have promised you something you have to have faith and believe that My words are truth no matter what you see with your physical eyes.
I am calling you to see with your spiritual eyes! TRUST ME!

I never said that it would be easy, that is a false doctrine of demons and men.
I have said that in this life you will have tribulation but be of good cheer for I have overcome the world! You must overcome too or you will not receive the promises that I have I have for you.
Doubt, fear and unbelief has lost so many the good things that I have in store for those that love Me.
Yes, beloved it it is possible for My promises for your life to NOT come to pass but it is Not My will, it is because you gave up hope, lost faith and doubted. When this happens you call Me and My word a liar, because you reason that it works for others but Not for you. That is a LIE from the enemy!
Why do you believe him instead of Me? You allow Him to steal, kill and destroy in your life and that is NOT MY WILL!
The scripture says that "without faith it is impossible to please Him, for He who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him" and this is still true.
I AM Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever!
I do not change but you change constantly. Sometimes day by day and sometimes minute by minute.
I say do not be double minded, tossed about like a ship on the sea, up and down, up and down.
The men and women listed in Hebrews chapter 11 were not any better than you!
In fact, most did not have the benefits of My Holy Spirit living within them.
So how much more does stepping out in faith apply for you because you have My Spirit living inside of you? Beloved you have no need of any man to teach you but the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father has sent in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Remember that when you pray to Me, do not try to impress Me with with big words and long prayers that have no meaning except to impress religious men. I would rather hear 10 words prayed to me in faith than 10 thousand words prayed in doubt and unbelief.
I see what is in your heart when you pray to Me.
That you can have faith in!

This message is a  NOW word.
My children must NOW step out in faith and obey My special instructions that I am giving each one of of you. Some of these instructions may not make any sense at the present time in human wisdom but they will make perfect sense after "the event" occurs. Everything will change at that point and nothing will be as it now is.
The just shall live by faith but the unjust shall die because they did not have faith.
Your faith is accounted to you as righteousness and the righteous are not forsaken by Me and My bread shall be provided to them.
Faith without works is dead and during the coming days you will surly need faith coupled with works just to survive. None of the supernatural miracles that are promised by Me in these last days will happen without faith. So have hope in Me that My words are true, love Me with all of your heart and the the great outpouring that has been promised, will commence; but only by faith.
Any man that does not believe that this will or even can happen will NOT receive it.

He who believes in Me, the works that I have done he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I have gone to My Father.

Yahushua
Jesus

13 comments:

  1. Amen!
    Forgive us for the time we spend outside of Your perfect will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I get the Holy Spirit? I have asked and asked, but I have not received! Please tell how to ask properly.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt - Ask, and it SHALL be given you; seek and ye SHALL find; knock and it SHALL be opened unto you. Matthew 7:7. It is by FAITH that we receive the things that God wants to give us. The just SHALL live by faith. Romans 1:7. If you have asked, with a righteous heart, you HAVE received. Accept it by faith and go on. God is not a man that He should lie. If you have asked, you have received. Our feelings will always deceive us. Stand in faith, that it be accounted to you as righteousness.

      Delete
    2. Mat s Please read what Jesus said to His disciples
      Matt 28:18b-20 “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
      Mat S do you believe that Jesus was only speaking to the disciples who were right in front of Him ? Or do you think Jesus was also talking to His disciples at the end of the age, which are us?

      Delete
  3. Yes Greg Amen brother!
    I could not have said it any better myself. Also we walk in the Spirit by faith and we don't always have tingles going up and down our spine, although He will at times overwhelm you with His manifest presence.
    Jesus said He WILL give the Holy Spirit to those who ask for Him because He is a good Father. BELIEVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Аминь! Укрепи нас, Господь!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Аминь! Укрепи нас, Господь!
      English Translation:
      Amen! Strengthen us, Lord!
      Господь говорит, что получить мою силу через Святого Духа по вере.
      English Translation:
      The Lord says receive My strength through the Holy Spirit by faith.

      Delete
  6. I pray that God can use me in these last days, the end of days, I have been reading z3news for about a year or more now and I found your website also, I pray to hear God's voice clearly, and to know what He wants me to do! I trust and have faith in God please pray that Jesus fulfills His will thru me and be a part of the last day remnant to lead people to Jesus! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen! This message has already helped my relationship with the Lord.

    ...I have wondered, though, whether God is waiting for the "fallen ones" (fallen angels, I presume?) to make their appearance before manifesting His miracles through His faithful servants?

    Like, is He going to allow Satan to operate at his full power first before, in turn through His servants, operating through His?

    Kind of like a "fair fight" sort of battlefield?

    - - - - - - -

    Brother, I've got to tell you -- I've seen one of these "fallen ones" in a semi-lucid state dream, late last year. This being (in conjunction with his sheer size and presence) was VERY persuasive in its speech toward me; very much like a powerful "spell bound" type of trance.


    I remember one of your past blogs in which God stated that the "strong delusion" has not even arrived yet. These beings will -- assuredly -- bring that "strong delusion" along!

    May we draw perpetually close to the Lord. This will be a must in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Adam,
    The Lord's power is available to us now, but it will be much more powerful in the coming days as "the gross darkness" covers the earth as in Isaiah 60. As the former and later rain out pouring comes it will TOTALLY fill us and flood us with His glory and presence like never before. Take the most powerful experience you have ever had with the Holy Spirit then double it and then double it again and then again and again and again. Get the picture? It will be a progression and ever increasing.
    The "strong delusion" is the the fallen ones, fallen angels returning. They will say that they are our creators. I believe that we will see them for a short time before Jesus takes us out of here.
    We will be in a much more glorified body by then and we shall overcome them.
    Blessings and Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "You all need faith as litle as mosterseed", thats what I experience everyday aas I step out in faith! Be encouraged by reading some or one blog post :)https://disciplelife.blog/2017/05/24/wednesday-24-05-17-persistance-is-what-you-need/

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES BROTHER ONLY A LITTLE FAITH IS NEEDED BUT SADLY MOST DO NOT NOT EVEN HAVE THAT!
    THANK YOU FOR LINK
    GOD BLESS YOU!

    ReplyDelete