Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Sunday, February 12, 2017

A Warning From the Lord for All Who Will Listen - Habakkuk 2

2-11 and 2-12-17

The Lord directed me to read the book of Habakkuk.
When I read chapter 2, I could feel He was going to speak to me.
He took me back to chapter 2 starting in verse 2.
What He spoke to me is in italics.

Habakkuk 2:2
 "Then the Lord answered me and said:"
“Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it."
He said to me, I have a warning for all who will listen!
3 "For the vision is yet for an appointed time;"
The time of judgment is now! Do you not see?
"but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie."
You are at the end, for I cannot lie.
"Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come,"
Be patient My words are true, all I have spoken will come to pass in your days.
"It will not tarry."
When the event comes, you need to be ready beforehand, for I have spoken it to you!
4 “Behold the proud, his soul is not upright in him;"
I resist the proud but give grace to the humble.
"But the just shall live by his faith."
I AM the author and finisher of your faith, by Me you live. 
5 “Indeed, because he transgresses by wine, he is a proud man, and he does not stay at home."
I say be not drunk with wine, but be filled with the new wine of My Holy Spirit and humble yourself before Me in the secret place.
"Because he enlarges his desire as hell, and he is like death, and cannot be satisfied,"
This speaks of the evil one, who will not ever stop his killing and destruction until I stop him.
"He gathers to himself all nations and heaps up for himself all peoples."
The whole world system is controlled by the evil one. How can good come from it?
6 “Will not all these take up a proverb against him, and a taunting riddle against him, and say,"
The nations know that the righteous Judge is coming. They are your jury and accuser.
"‘Woe to him who increases what is not his—how long?"
No man knows the day or the hour...for I will come like a thief in the night! 
"And to him who loads himself with many pledges’?
7 Will not your creditors rise up suddenly?"
Do you not see? The land who was once the richest of all nations, has become the biggest debtor ever! O Babylon! You have have been warned over and over and over ! 
But in that day no warning will be given!
"Will they not awaken who oppress you? And you will become their booty."
You have poked the bear and angered the dragon and My shield is no longer in front of you.
They will take your sons and daughters and they will ravage the your wives in front of you.
8" Because you have plundered many nations, all the remnant of the people shall plunder you, because of men’s blood"
I will not be mocked, you will reap what you have sown, no more will you be called the land that I have blessed! For their blood is upon your hands.
"And the violence of the land and the city, and of all who dwell in it."
War will come to your shore! Peace and safety will be no more!
9 “Woe to him who covets evil gain for his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of disaster!"
O evil king! You see the calamity coming but you warn not your people?
Neither shall you be saved in The Day of the LORD!
10 "You give shameful counsel to your house, cutting off many peoples, and sin against your soul."
This shall be the judgment upon this land, you shall be tired, poor, yearning for freedom, a wretched refuse, that is homeless and tempest tossed because your lamp has gone out! 
11 "For the stone will cry out from the wall, and the beam from the timbers will answer it.
12 “Woe to him who builds a town with bloodshed, who establishes a city by iniquity!"
I say, Woe unto you Babylon the great! You shall fall and great will be your fall! For you were the highest of nation but will be made the lowest! You have become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

13 "Behold, is it not of the Lord of hosts that the peoples labor to feed the fire,
and nations weary themselves in vain?"
I the Lord do not wish for men to only work for those things that moth and rust corrupts for they will be burned up in the Day of the Lord.
 I say store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, that last forever.
14 "For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord,
as the waters cover the sea."
Every eye shall see Me coming on the clouds! Every knee shall bow to me and acknowledge 
that I AM LORD, for My glory will be seen in all the earth. Some will fall down in worship but most will fall down in shame, disgrace and lament. 
Today is the day of salvation, mercy and grace will be given. No man is promised tomorrow!

Call upon the name of Jesus in repentance of your sins and you will be saved!

29 comments:

  1. Brother, I tell you -- I am striving to prepare my household for the day when "the event" comes. My mother is skeptical of it, while my brother believes (they are both saved). I'm trying to stock up on good amounts of food and water; while also keeping in mind that the Lord will expect me to share what I have with others that are in need.

    I'm not afraid of it...just stressed. I'm stressing over whether or not I have prepared my household as much as I could have, you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stressing//worrying is also not of God. We need to trust Him completely, that no matter what happens He will take care of us, because He has said He will over and over again. You will make it through anything if you fully trust Him G.B.

      Delete
    2. Adam, do your very best and trust the Lord for the rest.
      I will this for certain, NO ONE CAN STOCK UP ENOUGH FOOD, WATER, AMMO OR ANYTHING ELSE.IF YOU DONT TRUST THE LORD YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT!

      Delete
    3. Also we need to Cast our cares on Him because He cares for us. And He has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind.And Perfect love, the love of Jesus Casts Out Fear!
      GBU

      Delete
  2. Jeff, Wow. That is a strong Word. I agree with Adam S. above, it is stressful trying to prepare for something when you don't know "what" it will be. I know you can't tell us and don't know when it will hit. I guess all we can do is our best and cling to our Lord with all our might. He has gotten us through all sorts of things, just this will probably be bigger than anything we can imagine. Thanks for sharing this. I do wonder, is the evil king Trump or Obama?? Obama is still working behind the scenes I am sure. Either way, I pray that God will allow a huge Revival to follow whatever this event brings. We need real, true and Bible kind of Revival - no imitations. God help us all. Your brother, Gregg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you go to Watchmanscry.com you will see that it does not matter if it is Obama or Trump the judgment is going to come. I don't think Obama is not done yet. But we shall see!

      Delete
    2. Yep, I know what you mean. I've read all of Nathan's messages about Trump. There is some pretty powerful evidence. It is good so we don't sit back and relax. Thankfully, the Spirit of YHVH within us won't let us relax. I think that is part of the "anxiety" feeling some of us have. I have never worried about what would happen to me, it is my family (wife & son) that I worry about. I wish they had the strong faith that God has given me, but not yet. I do trust Him and will ride this out one way or the other. Hopefully I'll get to meet you one day - When the smoke clears. I appreciate your ministry. YHVH bless you.

      Delete
  3. Господь! Ты говоришь, а мы не слушаем Тебя! Ты призываешь, а мы отворачиваемся - прости нас, укрепи на пути Твоем! Соделай непоколебимыми в следовании за Тобой, с Тобой, в Тебе!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. English translation:
      Lord! You say, well, we do not listen to you! You call, and we turn away - forgive us, to strengthen thy way! Settle you in following you, with you, in you!

      To that I say a hearty Amen!

      Delete
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eB41jlETh8

      Delete
  4. Вчера вечером читала последние главы Откровения, размышляла - так что за город имеет в виду Господь под именем Вавилон?..
    И вот Он говорит - Вавилон...
    Господь Иисус, веди нас!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. English translation:
      Last night reading the final chapters of Revelation, thinking - so for the city has in mind the Lord under the name of Babylon ..?
      And so he says - Babylon ...
      Lord Jesus, lead us!

      To that I say Amen lead us by your Holy Spirit Mighty Lord Jesus! Maranatha!

      Delete
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eB41jlETh8

      Delete
  5. This day is truly upon us now. All of the Lord's prophecies are soon to be fulfilled. This is "our soon" and not the Lord's, soon. For a day is like a thousand years to the Lord, but this is right at our door. We have indeed poked the bear and angered the dragon and I feel think they are about to strike us unlike anything we have ever experienced, for the Lord has told this was coming. Our time is very near. God help us, God help us, God help us! Look up and draw close to Him. He is calling His own to come under His mighty wings of protection. Do it today, for we are not promised tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One more thing I feel is, like Jeff says, we cannot store up enough of anything, so just do what you can reasonably do and the Lord will miraculously provide the rest. This is where our faith must be placed, for He is the provider of ALL we need and He will be faithful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg, thank you my brother for your wise advice! All would do well to heed your advice for you are speaking words from the Lord.
      Blessings to you my brother!

      Delete
  7. YES, do the works of the kingdom, saves the lost in Jesus Name, pray for your enemies, feed the por and take care of all He sends your way! This is the FOOD that lasts, thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just an opinion here....try to store as much water as you can also. Water takes up a lot of space too, even more than food. But don't forget about the water. It doesn't spoil, just filter the water when you use it. Try to find cheap plastic 5 or 6 gallon empty jugs and store it in there. Try to find an LDS (merman) cannery in your city...they have everything you need for long term storage at a VERY good price. Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shortstop, I have some plastic 55 gallon drums of water filled up. I had filled them back in 2014 but I dumped and refilled them back in October. Actually the water I dumped out looked drinkable but I would have filtered it with my Berkey filter.
    It is a very good idea to be prepared right now.
    We have no idea how much "normal" we have left!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've NEVER been here before,I came from Steve Quayle,and Hagman and Hagmans web site on a link,IT said on the LINK,there was a warning from the LORD on your site,I never found it,BUT as far as water storage goes,IN THE OLD days they dropped a SILVER DOLLAR into every five gallons of water and it keeps it fresh,Good luck.in the coming war and Poleshift,not many will survive it,maybe a few hundred...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Thomas, what you say s true, I know about silver.
    Here's a couple verses for you Matt 24:21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

    Without the Lord on you side you WILL NOT SURVIVE!
    The elect are the only ones who will have a chance because they have a work to do---The Harvest

    ReplyDelete
  12. From wingsofphrophesy.blogspot.com:
    Oh America, America, Nation of Idolaters – how I have longed to draw you close to Me, but you would not. You have preferred your sins to My Ways. You have preferred your entertainments to My Holy Word. You care nothing at all for the mighty God who established you, on whose foundations your nation was established.

    The time approaches when you will cry out for Me and desire My help. Nations from afar shall attack you and enter your borders. Their armies will destroy your people and you shall not rise again, for you have turned back from Me and refused to repent.
    Oh America, I desired a better end for you, but you would not. Your judgments are quickly approaching, and your people will cry and beg for mercy, but they have turned from Me to do only wickedness and I shall not help them. Only My own who know Me will receive My help in that time.
    America will be no more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Greg.
      I would also direct you to read Glenda Lomax's posts from the last week or so.She is getting the message as I am that things are imminent.
      God Bless You!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, brother. I read her prophetic words everyday. I know we're on the same page.

      Delete
    3. Could someone post the link to Glenda Lomax? Thank you!!!

      Delete
  13. Well done sir..
    The midnight cry....
    Jesus is coming soon...

    End Time message is the message of the hour...

    www.endtimehub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro Oladoken,
      I am curious ... Did you post this at 11:11 on purpose?
      I do not believe in coincidence!

      Delete