Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Your Will be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven

1-24-17 


When you pray, if you are praying My will you will get your answer.
My will is good, acceptable and perfect.
My perfect will can be found by you if you seek Me diligently, forsaking everything else.
Sometimes you stray ever so slightly off of My path.
Then My will is to put you back on My straight and narrow way.
This may involve pain in your physical world but will reap a great harvest spiritually.
No trial is pleasant at the present time but you will look back and see what good things have been gained from it. If you would keep humbling and laying yourself down at My feet, it will be much less painful for you. My yoke is easy and My burden is light but you can only take My yoke when you lay down the yoke of this world and the burden of your sin.
Sin is a cruel taskmaster that is why there is no rest for the wicked.
Lay it all down now and I will give you rest .
Do not envy the wicked and their wealth for it will all be destroyed and they will be left with nothing.
I provide for My own, this is MY promise!
I never promised riches and fortune in this life but what I have in store for you will amaze and astound you. You will see that the suffering that you are going through now is WORTH IT ALL!

Please pray to Me, "Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven"
You will see My goodness in the land of the living!






8 comments:

  1. I want to share my story as it is unbelievable to believe. Yesterday I fell the stairs from my house going to the basement 10 minutes after being in the prayer closed with the lord. I hurt myself so hard that I broke one of the wood from the stairs. Since yesterday I have been asking the lord to tell me what just happened to me and why this traumatic incident happened just minutes after being in prayers. I felt in my heart the lord wants for me to know it was a bad spirit that pushed me through the stairs. Right now I'm in the emergency room and when I explained to the doctor the way I fell I also told him that I was home alone and that nobody was there to assist me and the first thing he said was " probably a bad spirit pushed you". I couldn't believe the doctor just said that to me so I felt that was a confirmation of what I just felt in my spirit yesterday. Then after I told the doctor that the incident happened just minutes after being praying he said to me he was a Christian as well. This is amazing. Please pray for me as I'm still in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisandry, you need to pray a prayet of protection over yourdelf every morning like this.
    Father I come before in the name of Jesus, I cover myself in His precious Blood and I repent of my sins and I ask you to take them far away from me and shut every open door that the enemy has in my life because of them. I pray You would surround me with a wall of Holy Spirit fire as shown in Your Word in Zech. 2:5. And I ask for a Hedge of Protection over me, my family, and everything that you have given me, like you surrounded Job with. Thank You Lord!
    In the name of Jesus I cancel and break every curse, assignment, plot, plan, and scheme of the enemy and no weapon formed against me shall prosper.
    In the Name of Jesus, I bind up every demonic attack that has been sent against me, my family, my household, my job and the ministry work that I do. I ask of you Lord to send your angels to take away any demons that have been sent against us to harm and hinder us in the mighty name of Jesus we command them to Go Now!
    Thank you Father for the power and authority that you have given us in the name of Jesus!
    Amen

    I you pray for the healing power of Jesus to go into your body right now and you will recover quickly!
    In the name of Jesus Christ the Holy Lamb of God! Amen!
    Believe and receive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, you should plead the presious blood of Jesus over yourself each day. The blood of Jesus is so very powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful prayer thanks a lot I do need this prayer every morning after my prayer time.
    Many blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your prayers. Just to keep you posted they did x-ray yesterday on me and everything is ok with my bones (no broken) I'm just in pain but healing with patience loving my lord more than ever for his mercy.

    Many blessings :)

    ReplyDelete