Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

This is Not yet the Strong Delusion but Look How Many have Fallen Away from Me!

1-25-17

My beloved holy spotless true remnant church:
I have a question for you today.
How do you see the "church" full of "christians" reacting to what just transpired in the political system of America? Just so you know, what happens in America affects your entire world. The "christians" are so happy that their "god" has blessed them with more prosperity and that he had overlooked their mountains of unconfessed, undealt with, unforgiven sins. Those that were crying out to me for mercy, grace and forgiveness just 3 short months ago have turned their backs on Me as if I was nothing to them. There were even some who cried to Me "We need more time Lord, to preach and evangelize the world!", yet now they are taking vacations and buying houses and cars and every other thing under the sun. I answered their prayers and gave them what they asked for and what they asked for was not My perfect will. I gave them what they asked for yet they will end up with more than they ever bargained for. I tell you that the scribes and Pharisees were not half as much hypocrites as the "church" of today and their punishment will not be as severe on judgment day as the "pastors" of these "churches".

THEY HAVE ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE DECEIVED! To know how to spot the counterfeit you first must truly know the real thing and they have not truly known Me, so they cannot spot the fake. I died so that all men could know Me yet they look to men as their saviors and not Me. I have given today's "church" over to the lust for wealth, prosperity of this world in their convenient man made religion. They have so many idols before Me, even their bulletins come before Me! They say that I am a God of order so that there is no room in your "service" for My Holy Spirit to move. Your hearts are far from Me! Have I not said love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind? He that loves Me keeps My commandments, yet if you just kept this one, all others would be kept also.

There are more preachers preaching the doctrines of devils than them that are preaching My true Gospel, the "good news" that I, Jesus can save anyone from sin! These "pastors" do not tell their congregations to rid themselves of sin, they say that I am a loving God and I love them just way they are and this much is true. But I love you too much to leave you in the sinful condition that they are in.
Have I not said that you must be born again of the Spirit?
Has it not been written "if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."? Most of those out there deceiving many into sin are themselves unaware that they themselves are deceived into following the evil one. "People draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men."(Isaiah 29:13) They never searched for Me with all of their heart though. Most think they are following Me and My Father because they never REALLY knew Me and they never REALLY wanted to.
You have heard it said that the road to hell is paved with good intentions but I would add that hell is full of religious men who thought they knew Me. These religious men think that they can say My name like a magic word and My blessing falls down like rain. When have I blessed that which is unholy? I say without holiness no man will see the Lord. Be holy as I am holy!

 Because the preachers in the churches have not been preaching My gospel I have raised up an army of bloggers, Youtubers, Facebookers, Twitterers, internet radio shows and the like to preach My true gospel to the ends of the earth. Now even many of these are falling away from Me. This grieves My heart greatly! This is not yet the strong delusion but look how many have fallen away from Me!
Beloved when the fallen ones come, unless you are in intimate, constant fellowship with Me and My Spirit you will be deceived. This is why I have warned for so long to be close to me. They come as angels of light they will amaze and astound and deceive most who thought they were the elect they will make the very elect question themselves and Me. But you must remember when I come I will split the sky from east to west, every eye shall see Me coming in the clouds with ten thousands of My saints.
I AM the rider on white horse and I am called Faithful and True, and in righteousness I judge and make war.


17 comments:

  1. Amen!! It is encouraging to me to know that God is using me on FB to minister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I do them all!
      Sad that so many are falling away...

      Delete
  2. You know, I tend to share this thought often on online forums, but when Jesus Christ (in the Gospels) stated that the coming of His return would be as the days of Noah -- He didn't say "...with the exception of the giants".

    There were giants in Noah's time in those days, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men.

    Man...there's gotta be a MAJOR spiritual deception in the works, in the kingdom of darkness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Adam! There will be giants, demons in plain sight, locusts and scorpion creatures, global earthquakes, tsunamis, fire rain, famine, disease, nuclear war, etc etc etc... and then the alien/fallen angels will come and offer to help...It will be as though they were sent from the LORD! They have been sent from the LORD but for even more destruction and they are the strong delusion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother, have you ever wondered if the men of Noah's time ever tried to do anything about the fallen angels taking wives, and such?

      I mean, if I were to wake up one morning and suddenly see giant, celestial-like men appearing and seducing women left and right -- I'd probably conclude that something strange was going on!

      Delete
    2. Yes brother but back then seeing fallen angels and the like was common place. Kinda like how we think nothing of watching this kind of stuff on TV or the movies...sigh our movies are about to become REALITY.

      Delete
  4. The women's marches across the US were evidence of the delusion. The major partners in them all was planned parenthood. Children were invited to come and witness the perverse signs, dress, and foul language. That is a travesty to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Delia much is amiss!
      A lot of people think that because Trump is president all is well and they are deceived...they will soon know they are wrong

      Delete
  5. I receive the prophesy every bit of it is true, I for one am a witness to confirming what God has spoken through you. For me it is a confirmation, I've been trying to tell people but even the Pastor himself does not hear me. People think becouse we pray and fast read the word that everything is fine, no! Not true if God is showing you to let go of certain traditions worldly things it's for a reason even things in our possession can interfere in our communion with God, it can bring spirits of blindness, deception, oppression, division even confuse us. We must hear God and separate ourselves from those worldly things. They are here just here to distract and derail us from God and what God is doing or trying to do with us in regards to the people. The enemy has the people of Christ distracted like you wrote. Speaking for myself, I heard it before it took place in my life. I read how he told his agent to keep us busy at home , work ect. Why?? So that we become disconnected from hearing Gods true voice. So when a mesage comes to you you will not receive it, So that our relationship with God weakens and gives room for the enemy to enter our home with the spirit of destruction causing division and bringing illness to our body's ect.. I thank God for your life and what he is releasing through you, I thank you for allowing yourself to be a vessel used by God. I will continue to read the prophesies given unto you may the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and your family in Jesus name,amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank the Lord for your life!
      You have encouraged me greatly!
      Be blessed in Jesus' mighty name!

      Delete
  6. I would really appreciate prayer. I need to get iniquity out of my heart. I love God, but I still feel like a little child sometimes -- I get distracted from Him by worldly things. There are times that my love for God is overwhelming, and I find myself praying to Him, "Write Your law on my heart, Father. Write your law on my heart. I want holiness!" Then other times, if I'm being honest, I just plain get distracted and start loving the world again (which I know puts me at enmity with God).

    I would really appreciate some prayer on this from anyone who is willing to pray. Only God can sort out my heart right now, and I seriously need some sorting.

    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly what is to love in this world? A car (that falls apart), a house (that needs constant work)? Your body (that gets old)? The cell phone (that gives off radiation and really offers very little value for what it costs). I know of nothing on this planet that I would fall in love with, and yes I have toys, but they are just toys or tools - you don't LOVE the stupid things, they are a means to an end. Motorcycle - just fun, car, transpiration to and from, clothing (so you are not freezing!).

      Much of our problems are because of US - we do not see things clearly. These 'things" are gifts from God to make life a bit easier, you are not supposed to start to worship the damn things. Take them for what they are, and make sure you THANK him for the gifts he has provided you. But everything comes from Him him.

      Delete
  7. Bobby I will pray for you of course but I will tell you I used to feel the exact same as you.
    What I did is get up EVERY MORNING one hour early and start singing and worshiping the Lord with some music that you enjoy listening to. It will change your life garenteed!
    God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow unbelievable a couple of days ago I saw two angel wings in a vision just exactly the ones you have in the picture above. I'm wondering if this is a signal that God wants me to read your message and to pay attention to it. For a long long time probably for many years I have been spreading the gospel in my FB page but not sure if this assignment was from God. Many family members and friends had rejected and ignored me so bad that " it breaks my heart in pieces " and make me feel bad and cry uncontrollably. Still not sure if this assignment is from God or not my family and friends UNBELIVERS think that I must be getting extremely crazy for thinking that we are the last generation and living on the last days but still even though they think that way about me, a supernatural courage comes upon me to keep spreading the gospel to these challenging people. Now with the vision I had with the two angel wings exactly as you show in this post I'm going to take this message into consideration. I thanks the lord so Greatful for people like you aaaisting us, providing us support but mostly being God' trumpet in these last days. Many blessings from heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Lord told me to send you this scripture. Matt 10:16-26 Persecutions Are Coming
    16 “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. 17 But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues. 18 You will be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; 20 for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.

    21 “Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. 22 And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved. 23 When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

    24 “A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25 It is enough for a disciple that he be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub,[d] how much more will they call those of his household! 26 Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow the third time part of this scripture was mentioned to me and it only takes two to witness a message. Amen Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Google mark Chens prophetic dream regarding the end times

    ReplyDelete