Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Spiritual Changes Have Been Made and they Cannot be Stopped or Reversed.

1-18-17

My holy and spotless remnant bride,
I have heard your cries for righteousness to return to earth.
The earth is also groaning in anticipation of what is soon to come.
I see how your hearts are grieved at the great wickedness you see all around you.
I have heard your crying and weeping and I keep all of tears as a keepsake of your love for Me.
I see how you try to tell the people of Babylon that I am returning yet they turn a deaf ear to you.
I see how they revile, rebuke and respond to you harshly. The swine have trampled your pearls.
I see how your hearts long to be with your beloved.
I have heard all and I have seen all.

My heart longs to be with you always, our times alone in the secret place of the Most High are so very special to Me and they are to you as well.
It is true that I AM closer than your next breath but we both long for an ever deeper more intimate fellowship. We know each other now but we know there is more.
The consummation of the ages is about to commence My loves! We will be one and nothing ever will come between us ever again! This is your hope My beloved!
Things will not always be as they are now, don't lose hope!

You are sensing that things have been changing and they have, in the spirit, very soon in the fleshly realm. The changes cannot be reversed or stopped for all must come to pass before the appointed day, My day, the day of My return. On that day righteousness will be restored to the earth and the wicked will tremble in fear but you My beloved will rejoice in tears of joy. The evil will try to hide but I will find them, you will come to meet me with happiness that you've never before experienced.
There is nothing that can be done to stop Me. I have given the world much time to receive My mercy and grace but they have rejected you and Me.
The fullness of the gentiles will be brought in by you as judgment rains down upon the earth.
When My judgments are in the earth all the inhabitants will learn righteousness, most will rebel but some will come to repentance and you will bring them in.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; for Jerusalem will be at peace when her King is seated upon the throne and that is I, the holy righteous judge, the GREAT I AM!

Yeshua HaMashiach
Jesus the Messiah

Matthew 5:6
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled.
Psalm 9:8
He shall judge the world in righteousness, And He shall administer judgment for the peoples in uprightness.
Isaiah 26:9
With my soul I have desired You in the night, Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early; For when Your judgments are in the earth, The inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

12 comments:

  1. For when Your judgments are in the earth, The inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. This is why judgment cannot stop. It is ONLY through judgment (God showing us His mercy) that we will turn back to Him. His judgment is His mercy shown to those who will believe and find righteousness; then His wrath will come for those that will not believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Greg, there are not many who understand this!
      Only the remnant bride discerns it.
      Blessings my brother!

      Delete
  2. Unbelievable these words were intended for me. I have being spirituality attacked since yesterday and I was ready to throw the towel but after reading this it gives me hope :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep on overcoming Lisandry!
      We are the only ones with real hope
      We can do all thing through Jesus Christ who strengthens us!
      The enemy is defeated by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony and we don't not love this life even unto death because we look forward to the next!
      GodBless you !

      Delete
  3. Amen thanks for encouraging me. Many blessings for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I have been been feeling much grief lately but I know Gods will is perfect and his judgements are righteous. It is just when it falls on everyone there will be much pain and death that I don't think we would wish on anyone. But this trajectory downward into the abyss and wickedness will be eventually stopped when Christ returns to us. That is my hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His judgment is not on His beloved Shulimite Bride for the Father has taken out the wrath appointed for us on His own Son.
      Only with our eyes shall we see the fate of the wicked. If we are taken from this world we enter into His glory!
      Blessings to you Delia His beloved daughter!

      Delete
    2. Sorry I hit the wrong button and deleted the original comment :(

      Delia Smith has left a new comment

      I have family members and friends who are unbelievers and I have tried to talk to them but I just hope and pray the Holy Spirit will intercede with them during the days of Judgement to show them the huge love of Jesus and His salvation that they are turning their backs on and the terrible deceit by Satan into giving up their soul and gift of everlasting life.

      Amen! I agree Delia that the Holy Spirit would water every seed that you have planted and that fruit would grow and salvations will take place in the name of Jesus!

      Delete
  5. So many Christians think Trump was annointed by God to give us a second chance and a reprieve and if you post anything to question that or to the contrary you are vilified. I have had Christians accuse me of spreading lies, creating doubt, and going against Gods plan by simply pointing out the obvious two sided nature of Trumps actions and his own words. There is too much evidence he is a Trojan horse to just ignore it. God uses good and bad people for his plans but correct me if I am wrong that he does not bless and and anoint those that are working for the NWO Antichrist beast system to come forth. Hitter and the Nazis helped to bring the Jews back to Israel but we should not cheer them on or put them on a pedestal for that. I am very dismayed at this and worried about Christians as a whole if they have so little discernment that they will fall under the spell of the Antichrist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delia, all I can say to that is Amen and I agree!
    Blessings sister!

    ReplyDelete