Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Refocus on Me Now!

1-21-17
My plan is so incredibly huge that there is no possible way that you can comprehend it all. You have to trust Me and have faith in Me. For it is written “God hath shut up all in unbelief, that he might have mercy on all. O the deepness of the riches, both of the wisdom, and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? Or who was his counselor? Or who hath given unto him first, and he shall be (repaid) recompensed? For of Him, and through Him, and for Him are all things: to Him be glory forever. Amen." (Romans 11:32-36 1599 Geneva Bible)

Foolish men say "Everything is random" or "Everything happens by chance".
Men make up that excuse when their finite mind cannot understand something.
NOTHING HAPPENS BY CHANCE!
How can a mere man comprehend and understand an infinite God without His help?
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts above your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9 1599 Geneva Bible)

I have revealed Myself in so many ways, through creation, through scripture, through deliverance from impossible circumstances, through miracles and healings, through dreams and visions, through direct revelations of My heart by My Holy Spirit to My prophets and all those who listen to My still, small voice, My voice has even been heard by a few, but My greatest revelation of Myself was through My son Jesus Christ.
HE IS ME and I AM HIM.
Men say "If God is real, why doesn't He show Himself to me?” Yet I have!
Men will seek Me and always find Me, when they seek Me with all their heart. (Jer 29:13)
I AM always there to be found.

Refocus on Me now!
The event that changes everything, is still coming, but that is not where your focus should be.
You will not be able to figure out everything that is coming, because I have not told anyone or even all of you collectively, every single detail.
I have told you what you need to know for now and I will reveal more and more as the time grows closer. Nothing will be revealed before it is time.
The enemy cannot know the things that I have planned, for he would plan, plot and scheme against it.
Listen to Me now and I will give each of you specific instructions as you seek me in the secret place.
The enemy cannot enter the secret place of the Most High, for there is a wall of My holy fire that keeps him out round about.

You all need to differentiate My thoughts from your own.
My thoughts are never full of fear, even if I tell of judgments that are coming. I tell you ahead of time so you can be prepared and NOT be in fear. 
For I have not given you a spirit of fear but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 
(2 Timothy 1:7)
My love has been perfected among you in this: Have boldness in the Day of Judgment! Because as I AM, so are you in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. You love Me because I first loved you. (1 John 4:17-19)

Remember beloved, I tell My secrets to the ones I am closest to because they spend plenty of time with Me in the secret place.

I invite you to enter into the holy of holies with Me today!

I AM your Abba Father

9 comments:

  1. Спасибо, Господь! Помоги быть с Тобой!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. English translation: Thank you, Lord! Help me to be with you!
      Reply:
      He longs to be intimate with you more than you long to be intimate with Him, Jesus died for that relationship with you!
      Russian:
      Он жаждет быть близким с вами больше, чем вы долго, чтобы быть близким с Ним, Иисус умер за этого отношения с вами!

      Delete
    2. Спасибо.. Я очень надеюсь на это.
      Моя страна очень страдает и мы так нуждаемся в Божьей помощи.
      Помоги нам, Господь!

      Delete
  2. That is so good! This is what the holy spirit has put in my heart. He is so full of secrets and mysteries! To him be all the honor glory and praise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the Lord speaks He never contradicts Himself. Thank you for the confirmation sister.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.

    I was genuinely wondering just how one gets to the "secret place" with the Lord. Is it by, say, fervent prayer (ref. James 5:16)?

    Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found in my walk with the LORD, that unbridled ( with abandon, no cares, deeply focused, where nothing else matters ) praise and worship is the easiest way to enter in to the secret place with Him. I have that special time with Him every morning and sometimes multiple times during the day.
      The more you do this the easier it is to enter in to His manifest presence and you begin to feel His presence abiding with the whole day long. Here are some other messages He has given me on this subject that may help you.
      http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2016/01/you-need-to-learn-to-hear-gods-voice.html
      http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2016/01/just-be-with-me.html
      http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2016_03_01_archive.html
      http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2016/03/fill-your-tank.html
      May the blessings of His presence be upon you Adam!

      Delete
  5. He knows our heart and our intentions, even before we do. Spend quality time with Him. Talk with Him like you would your best friend, for He truly is that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am saddened and alarmed that so much glory is being given to President Trump. I am glad he was elected, but he is not our savior. Let us remember Who put him there and given Him all of our praise!

    ReplyDelete