Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Little Time Left to Plant Seeds Now

1-4-17

My beloveds,
There is little left  time to plant seeds now, but you must continue to do so.
How can anything grow without a seed?
The cedars of Lebanon  came from small cones.
How can a mighty oak grow without an acorn of truth?

You must sow the seeds and let me worry about the soil of men's hearts.
Ask of Me and I will give you just the right seed, that will grow in the various conditions of the heart.
Some need seeds of love and kindness but some need seeds break through the stone ground.
I can smash through even the hardest of rock with one seed.
For when My judgments are in the earth,The inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
Let grace be shown to the wicked, yet he will not learn righteousness.

My beloved ones, I desire that you would be like the great tree that is planted by My living waters, whose roots grow deep and is not moved by every wind that comes along.
The great trees that have been rooted and grounded in Me and My Word, shall withstand the shaking that comes now.

I AM the Everlasting Seed





No comments:

Post a Comment