Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

These are the End of the End days Before the Day of the LORD


12-6-16



Deception abounds My children!

The strong delusion is at the door. They will say that they are your creators and most will believe them because of their false proof. I AM the Creator of everything seen and unseen and I AM their Creator.Satan himself appears as an angel of light and he will say that he is Me.
My elect will not be deceived but those who thought that they were the elect will be.

These are the end of the end days before the day of the LORD and you need to be sober and vigilant; seducing spirits are all around you telling those with no spiritual discernment, that all is well and everything will work out, prosperity will come back and there are no worries for God is smiling upon us and overlooking our blatantly gross sin. You My children know that is not the case.

You need to read and memorize the scriptures while you still can. You need to hide My written and spoken Word in your heart so that you don't sin against Me. You need to spend quiet time with ME every day so that you know My voice. My sheep know My voice and another they will not follow. You need to talk to Me like your best friend, because I am the friend that is closer than your brother. Yes I am closer than your spouse and closer than your next breath. I AM the Spirit who dwells within you and I know everything there is to know about you. Remember, My Word spoken to you will never contradict the scriptures.
You must worship and praise Me every day to gain spiritual strength in this darkest of times.
Children when you see one of your siblings in error, go to them gently in My love.
Do not correct them in a public area in person or on the internet.

Yes, My rules still apply on the internet and I warn you now that My Father will judge harshly those who cause discord and division in My body. Ask ME and I will show you the loving way to correct those in error. Remember a soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. If you stir up anger with another they will listen to NOTHING that you say. If you try to convince a man against his will he is of the same opinion still.

Yes, I confronted the Pharisees, Sadducees and the money changers and there is a place and time for that. Must I remind you that I knew these men's hearts? I knew everything that they were thinking and I know what you are thinking. When you are rebuking one another is your heart pure or is there a self-promoting motive behind what you do? Always pray to Me before correcting one of your brothers or sisters. I will tell you the most loving way to handle any situation, for I AM love and that is the way you walk in the Spirit. Sometimes that most loving thing to do to these people is to say nothing and deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

This is the itchy ears generation, whatever sounds good is what they want to hear.
They do not want to hear about judgment because of sin. They say that the "Old Testament God” brought down judgments. They say the "New Testament God" is much nicer, He lets us do whatever we want and there are no consequences because of Jesus. As Paul said "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?" My blood was the sacrifice for sin once and for all but not a license to sin.

I am Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today, and forever. I never change, I AM the Lamb who was slain from before the foundations of the world.
I AM the One who was and is and is to come and I come quickly. There will be no time for repentance when I come.

BE HOLY AS I AM HOLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment