Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

I Will Reveal a Mystery to You if You can Receive it: DNA

12-3 through 12-13-16 


My beloved child, it is not by mistake or coincidence that you are reading these words at this exact moment in time. If you are reading these words you have been called and chosen, believe it!

It is by My mercy that I have not yet shown myself as I AM to the evil men of this world who dare to defy Me! The day of the LORD comes quickly and no being in heaven or on earth or under the earth can stop the LORD of hosts!
Any man who looks upon Me in their sinful fleshly body would die instantly. I AM an all-consuming fire brighter than a trillion suns. I AM HOLY, HOLY, HOLY!
Sin cannot exist in My presence, that is why I AM the once and for all cure for sin through the blood sacrifice of Myself through My son Jesus, We are One. You are one with Me if you have accepted My sacrifice and My Holy Spirit dwells within you. The spiritual law of sin and death has no hold on those who have been born again in the spirit. Yet you still live in a physical body that is corrupt and dying. Very soon this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. You shall not all sleep, but you shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and you shall be changed. (1 Cor 15:51-53)
Pray that you will experience this transformation without experiencing physical death!

I will reveal a mystery to you if you can receive it.
The DNA of your mortal, corruptible bodies shall be changed by the vibration of the sound of the last trumpet. Isaiah 60:1-3 is also you after your physical DNA has been changed, " Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light and kings to the brightness of your rising."
1 John 3:2 says "Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him (Jesus), for we shall see Him as He is." John 1:12-13 "As many as received Him (Jesus), to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." Also Romans 8:19-23 "For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. Not only that, but we also who have the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body. “Understand that when your physical DNA is changed, all of physical creation will be released from the curse of sin and death.

I want you to understand that before the fall Adam and Eve had a physical body that was without sin and they shone with My glory. When they sinned the frequency or vibration of their DNA was lowered and they were no longer able to shine because corruption entered into their DNA and death began in all of the earth and even the animals were affected. So you see, the DNA is changed by the evil that the enemy would have you do and he loves to keep your vibration low so that you don't have energy to accomplish My will for your life, which is the very best thing you can do. He has devices that change men's DNA so that he can control them. The mark of the beast will be one of these but will also be visible from the outside of their body. Do not be deceived into taking it!

Cain's DNA was of his father Satan and he murdered his righteous brother Abel.
When the voice of Abel's blood cried out from the ground how did I hear it? (Gen 4:10 )
I heard the vibration of the DNA in his blood. Please understand, each one of you have DNA that makes a different vibration or sound that I, your creator can hear.

In the same way the perfect DNA of the blood of My son Jesus cries for ALL to be washed in, cleansed and made brand new in the spirit. In him the corruption of the spirit can become incorruption by accepting that sacrifice and trusting, clinging to and relying on Him.

In My children that have been born again of the Spirit; their DNA gives off a wonderful joyful sound that is music to My ears. My children live holy and righteous lives and sanctifying and consecrating themselves to Me and doing My will. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new; your spiritual DNA has been changed. ( 2 Cor 5:17)

Humble yourselves before Me daily, I AM Always longing for you to spend time with Me and by doing this your mind, will and emotions will be changed. When you praise and worship Me in Spirit and in truth, the DNA that is inside of every cell of your body is energized, and when you worship Me I touch you with my presence, a small amount of My glory, and you are changed and the vibration or frequency of your DNA is increased. When you read, hear and meditate on My word your mind is transformed and renewed by your DNA being changed as Paul said in Romans 12. The more time that you sit quietly and listen to the voice of My Spirit your DNA vibration is increased and strengthened.
I say to you, do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. Because you have been born again you are able to do this, but must have your DNA transformed into My image DAILY by the renewing of your mind and you will not be conformed to the patterns and systems of this world, but you must present yourself as a living sacrifice, submit your will to Me and be holy as I AM holy.

You can only do this because My Spirit is in you, your body is dead because of sin, but your Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit that raised My son Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.(Romans 8:9-11)

My children, you can see that this transformation of your DNA is not only or your spirit but your physical body as well, although right now this is not instantaneous. but one day it will be.

Even now the outpouring of My Spirit is increasing into My pure and holy vessels and some of you have noticed the change. I warn you My children, Satan's wrath is about to be poured out because he will lose his place in the heavens, his vibration or frequency will be lowered and he will only have a place on earth. When this happens My holy ones will be manifested their DNA will be completely restored and they will walk the earth in My full power and authority and nothing will stop them. I will write My name in their forehead, they will sing a new song before My throne that no one else can learn, they are the wise virgins and they have kept their lamps full of the oil of My Spirit and have trimmed their wicks from any defilement. These are the ones who will follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These will be redeemed from among men, being first fruits to Me and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before My throne. (Rev 14:1-5)

I speak now to many of you reading this. You are the ones the scripture refers to.
The time has come for power and demonstration of My Spirit and not mere words!
This shall be a time with many signs, wonders, healing and miracles taking place.

ALL SHALL KNOW THAT I AM GOD ALONE!

My child, I love you more than you can ever imagine!

Your Abba Father YHWH

3 comments:

  1. As I read this my spirit lept within me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When God states that Him (the Father) and the Son (Jesus) are one -- I am reminded, in contrast, that Genesis 11 states that the people of the land of Shinar (constructing the Tower of Babel) were one, also.

    Were they one in (anti-Christ) spirit, too?

    Nimrod was certainly a type of precursor to the anti-Christ; it's amazing how God's Word speaks and applies to all time periods: past, present, and future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a direct correlation between Isa 60:1-3, and Rev. 14:3, "And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth." I can confirm the truthfulness of this Word by my studies of the deeper Revelation 12 Words of the Lord for some years now. What I studied is well summarized in this one short Word! (See prophecies.org Book 12.) The Lord has explained that our DNA actually sings a kind of song to the Lord's ears, as is spoken of in Rev. 14:3. Satan has been frantically studying this new heavenly DNA, already birthed into the earth, in an effort to steal it for his evil squander, but he cannot decode the supernatural DNA, no matter how he tries to steal it…
    I have personally witnessed the birthing events of this new DNA of Life into the earth realm, a most interesting story that not many are able to believe. (Also see The True Story of Revelation 12 in the right column, & the book Jesus told us to read- Pistis Sophia.) About 8 years ago, while studying the prophecies of the return of Jesus for His first fruits Bride, I received a most vivid visionary experience. I got out of bed and was standing at my bedroom window watching clouds float by in front of a full moon, low in the southern hemisphere. I could see the moon shining dimly behind the clouds as they drifted by, so waited for a clearing & a better view. Finally, the moon came out in all its glory and as I watched, I noticed a bright little star very near to its lower left side. As I gazed at the star, suddenly it outburst a beam of Light down on me that completely surrounded me in a small circle. It was a Light of the most intense brightness as the Lord said above- "I AM an all-consuming fire brighter than a trillion suns". The next thoughts that crossed my mind all happened in what seemed like 'split second timing'. As about 2 or 3 tenths of a second went by I thought for sure every cell in my body would translate at any moment! Then the Light quit. I knew I was given a foretaste of Jesus' coming for His Bride. If that had of been the time for His first catching away, no one else in my home would have known I was gone. It happened suddenly & with precision. This gift of DNA Life is for the Bride to receive at the soon coming Grand Heavenly Wedding Celebration. rick

    ReplyDelete