Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Monday, December 19, 2016

I Raise Up Kings and Kingdoms and I Take Them Down

12-19-16

My children, sit quietly in My presence and be at peace no matter what happens.
I AM in control rest in that.
No matter what happens today, there will be men that thought it would turn out differently.
Many will be disappointed, do not be one of them. Be still and know that I alone am God!
I raise up kings and kingdoms and I take them down. It is according to My plan.
My plans are more intricate than you can ever understand, there is no way that I can reveal all of it to any of you. My beloved ones, you all have an intricate part to play in this plan, but only if you choose to yield to My will.
Anyone who refuses to yield to My will, shall be be turned over to the enemy so that they can be broken and humbled before Me, in hope that they will turn back to Me.
I AM the king of kings and to My kingdom there is no end.
Remember My love, pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall.
Come to Me and I will give you peace and rest.

Your Prince of Peace,
Yeshua
Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment