Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Dividing Time

12-21 through 12-24-16

This is not a time of relenting or reprieve of judgment as many people are saying.
This is the time that I am dividing and separating those false sheep from My sheepfold.
I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy.
I will judge between one sheep and another, and between rams and goats.
I myself will judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep.
I will judge between one sheep and another.

Yes I AM also separating the sons of Adam from the sons Satan, the sons of Seth from the sons of Cain, the spiritual Jews from the spiritual gentiles, Israel from Esau. the wheat from the tares, the sheep from the wolves in sheep's clothing, the holy from the unclean, and the wicked from the just,
I also separate the outer court from the world, the holy place from the outer court, and the holy of holies from the holy place.
I AM watching carefully during this time of testing to see which of the sheep are truly mine.
You will go through a time of trials and some will through the fire and not be burned.

To be separate from the world and from sin and from those who practice sin.
I have told you time and time again, be holy as I AM holy.
I have told you without holiness no man will see the LORD (YHWH).
Give to the LORD (YHWH) the glory due His name;
Bring an offering, and come before Him.
Your offering is your heart, it’s all you can give Me.
Oh, worship the LORD (YHWH) in the beauty of holiness! Tremble before Him, ALL the earth!

I have made the way it is called the Highway of Holiness. I AM the way!
The unclean shall not pass over it, But the redeemed shall walk there,
Whoever walks the road, although a fool, Shall not go astray.

“Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the LORD (YHWH), “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

And your holiness is not of yourself, I give you My holiness to wear like a garment. Put it on and do not take it off. I AM the sinless, perfect Lamb who was slain before the foundations of the world.
My blood takes away your sin, I put all the sins of the world on Myself, and I give you My righteousness if you accept My sacrifice and do not trample it under foot.
You must be born again! Not of flesh and blood but of the Spirit. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, but your Spirit has been made alive by accepting My atonement for your sin.

I say to you lay down your idols before Me, even at My feet for they all will be destroyed.
All will destroyed in The Day of The LORD! (YHWH)
Do not look to mere men to save you, I AM your savior!
Do not hold men in such high regard as some of you do.
If you do this, you will be deceived and you will end up following the king of fierce countenance, the foolish shepherd, the son of perdition, the man of lawlessness, the man of sin, the beast, the Antichrist.

I will save My own, if they are hidden underneath My wings of protection, in the secret place, in the holy of holies where the enemy cannot tread. You will be surrounded by a holy wall of fire round about and the enemy will fear you and you shall be changed.

The day of the LORD (YHWH) begins as I gather together the nations to battle against Jerusalem, and it shall be a burdensome stone for all the earth and all that burden themselves with it will be cut to pieces, all the earth will be gathered against her. (Zech 12:3)

Zech 14:2 - 9 "The city shall be taken, the houses rifled, and the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, but the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the LORD (YHWH) will go forth and fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle. And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east. and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, from east to west, making a very large valley; half of the mountain shall move toward the north and half of it toward the south. Then you shall flee through My mountain valley, for the mountain valley shall reach to Azal. Yes, you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake In the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Thus the LORD (YHWH) my God will come, and all the saints with Him. It shall come to pass in that day that there will be no light; the lights will diminish. It shall be one day which is known to the LORD (YHWH)—neither day nor night. But at evening time it shall happen that it will be light. And in that day it shall be that living waters shall flow from Jerusalem, half of them toward the eastern sea and half of them toward the western sea; in both summer and winter it shall occur. And the LORD (YHWH) shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be—“The LORD (YHWH) is one,” and His name one."
I and My Father are one and all who believe in My name are one in Us through the Spirit.

Beloved, I tell you these things so that you fear not. Yes the process for the division of My land and My holy city Jerusalem has begun, but not until all the armies have surrounded her will it take place.
This time is not far off and will come quickly.

ALL WILL KNOW THAT I AM GOD MOST HIGH IN THAT DAY!

2 Peter 3:11-13 "What manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells."

I AM the Holy One of Israel

Jesus Christ the Messiah

Yeshua Hamashiach







10 comments:

  1. ARE YOU READY FOR IT? It’s COMING Ready Or Not! The Trigger Event—Dave Hodges Bombshell
    Lisa Haven 5,625 views
    59332

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_SDshCASQ0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanna help out. I really enjoy reading/watching WHISTLEBLOWER JEFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Its not really clear, I was thinking Obama but I don't know. Things that I used to think were really clear are not anymore.One thing that is clear is that we need to rely on Jesus and not men, they will ALWAYS fail. JESUS NEVER FAILS!

      Delete
  5. I have prayed using scripture for more than an hour. I am still sick. Did I do something not right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesus is not Burger King. In other words, sometimes healings are not instantaneous.
      Stand in faith on what you prayed for not doubting or waivering and you shall receive it.
      Keep believing and do not give up!

      Delete
  6. Jesus says that HE wants only worshippers who worship Him in spirit and truth. What does HE mean? Must pray in tongues? I cannot pray in tongues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praying in tongues is Very beneficial but that is not worshiping in Spirit and in truth.True worship must be “in spirit,” that is, engaging the whole heart. Unless there’s a real passion for God, there is no worship in spirit. At the same time, worship must be “in truth,” that is, properly informed. Unless we have knowledge of the God we worship, there is no worship in truth. Both are necessary for satisfying and God-honoring worship. Spirit without truth leads to a shallow, overly emotional experience that could be compared to a high. As soon as the emotion is over, when the fervor cools, so does the worship. Truth without spirit can result in a dry, passionless encounter that can easily lead to a form of joyless legalism. The best combination of both aspects of worship results in a joyous appreciation of God informed by Scripture. The more we know about God, the more we appreciate Him. The more we appreciate, the deeper our worship. The deeper our worship, the more God is glorified.
      Worship Him with All of your Heart!

      Delete
  7. Thank you Jeff for taking time to answer. I would like to pray in tongues. How can I get this gift? Can you pray for me to be able to pray in tongues please? I would be so grateful. Peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete