Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Saturday, December 31, 2016

2017 Will Bring More Changes Than Ever Before

12-30 and 12-31-16



My son, write these words for those with spiritual eyes to see and spiritual ears to hear. Those who are not spiritual will not receive this message, for they love this world and the things that are in this world and they do not want to hear that it will all be taken away and stripped from them. The time of warning to the ones who will mock, scoff and revile Me is over. The kingdoms of this world are soon to become the kingdoms of your God. The time of grace is almost over and the sinners and backsliders will have cry out to Me as the fiery trials, disasters and judgments are loosed upon this earth, for they have not heeded My warnings. I will do everything in My power to humble them but I will not override their free will. The men of this world have not listened to Me and they follow their enemy and their adversary the devil, Satan, some knowingly and some unknowingly.

Do you not see how quickly things are happening now? Satan knows his time is short and his wrath is great but it is small in comparison to the wrath of My Father. His cup of wrath is full and overflowing but He mercifully waits to pour out the wine of His wrath until My bride is taken off of this earth. You are the ones whose heart is mine and long for Me every second of every day. You are the ones who do not love this world or the things in this world but there is love in your heart for each other and even your enemies. I am still showing secret things to My beloved bride because she listens to My every word and she obeys Me. I desire that each of those in the bridal party would hear My voice clearly as we spend secret quiet time together just being together.

This next year will bring more change in both your physical and spiritual realm than you have ever witnessed before. Yes, the Day of the LORD is at the appointed time and is drawing nearer, but all other events can and have been varied. I do this to confuse and frustrate the enemy and to allow more time for those who do not know Me to come. The day has come when no extra time will be given and all things shall come to pass as it is written in My Holy Word. All of you would do well to know the things that must shortly come to pass by reading My Word, instead of listening or reading someone else's interpretation. My Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth. Please know this My dear ones, I do not give out dates, for there are too many variables involved. Each man's actions alter the outcome of each event that is to happen. If I were to tell you the exact outcome of everything that would take place in your life, would it take any faith in Me on your part? Of course I know what the final outcome will be, I AM GOD! Those who are giving out dates that do not come to pass are causing unbelief both in the world and in My body. I warn them now to stop giving dates out in My name. If you have opinion about a certain date state it as such, but do not say that you are speaking My words.

As I have told you before, the earth is the final testing ground. The prayers of the saints have effected things more than you know. I love to show mercy instead of judgment. I have held back nuclear war and financial collapse for many years because of prayers and My great mercy. The restrainer will now be taken out of the way and the lawless one will be revealed, whom I will consume with the breath of My mouth and destroy with the brightness of My coming. He is rider on the white horse has already gone out and conquered for years now. The fiery red horse is being released at this time and he will ride over ALL the nations on the earth none will be spared even My city, Jerusalem, will be touched by it. I will help her as soon as she calls out to Me and I will utterly and completely destroy her enemies, for upon her enemies I have pronounced a curse. Pray for her, that she will recognize Me as Yeshua Hamashiach, Jesus Christ the Messiah and it will be well with you for you receive a blessing.

My time is kept by lights in the firmament for signs and seasons, and for days and years and by events. The Blood Moon tetrad was a sign, do not believe that it meant nothing. Some well-known men did not interpret this correctly but it was a warning to those who asked Me for wisdom, My time of vengeance is here. The event that many are looking for is very soon, when you see this, you will know that My words are truth and for I cannot lie for I AM NOT A MAN! There will be no mistaking this event, do not be afraid that you will miss it. This fiery "terrorist attack" will be on all forms of your media 24/7. You have seen nothing of this magnitude before, but you will see things that will eclipse this event by many times shortly thereafter. Your governments will be given the power to institute martial law at this time. Once this event happens the black horse will be released and the current economic system will fall, so that their new beast system can be put into place. Famine and scarcity will be upon the whole earth. A day's wage will buy a loaf of bread and then there will be no bread to be bought. After this no man will be able to buy sell or trade in the new beast system without the mark of the beast on their right hand or forehead. The oil and the wine will not be harmed. These are those with My Spirit dwelling inside of them, they will be protected and provided for as the great harvest begins. Their DNA will remain pure for they will not take the mark of the beast.

I tell you these things again so that you will be prepared for what is about to take place on this earth. You are not to be in fear but to trust in cling to and rely on Me. My perfect love casts out fear, so feel My love for you right now! It is but a taste of what will revealed to you later, when I change you back into the glory you once had before there was sin.

Heretofore I have shown some of My bride the disasters and judgment and some of My bride the miracles and glory of the upcoming times. I want you to truly realize that it is not one or the other, it is both. I want you to KNOW this in the deepest part of your being. As My light moves forward, the darkness will try with all of its power and might to overcome and put out the light.
THE DARKNESS WILL NOT SUCCEED!
Do you truly understand this?
Stop living your life in defeat for I AM THE VICTOR!
If you are one with Me YOU ARE VICTORIOUS ALSO!
I AM IN YOU!

I AM the One who is worthy to open the seals.
I AM the Lamb who was slain and by My blood I have redeemed you!

Rev 5:8-14
Worthy Is the Lamb

Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they sang a new song, saying:
“You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”
Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice:
“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
To receive power and riches and wisdom,
And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”
And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:
“Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”
Then the four living creatures said, “Amen!” And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshiped Him who lives forever and ever.

27 comments:

  1. Wow strong and powerful words glory to the father.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Amazing, and true! Lines up with the word of God and what other believers in Yeshua are saying...Praise you, Great God and King, Yeshua!!!!

      Delete
    3. Amen Sharon! There sure has been a lot of changes so far this year and I know that there is many more changes on the way this year.
      Praise be to the Most High God!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow Jeff it is amazing how clear and descriptive He is in the messages He gives you...I mean "terrorist attack" People like Johnnybaptist have been talking about a huge false flag possibly orchestrated by Obama blamed on isis possibly with nukes that would most assuredly lead to martial law...and then econ collapse and war as He told you would also happen. This really clears things up. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron, thank you for you comment. This is the second time the Lord has told me that the event is a "terrorist attack" the first time was in October in the message http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2016/10/i-will-not-repent-of-destruction-that.html?m=0
    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff I awoke at 2:56 this morning, then later when I got up and after reading my Bible got a very unsettling feeling that something is coming soon. I could not 'celebrate' the new year last night, did not even turn on any of my Christmas lights or anything. Instead I feel like there is a time of mourning coming for many.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Nancy, I think all of the bride of Christ is feeling that something is coming very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A jeweler displays his most precious diamonds on the backdrop of black or midnight blue velvet. So it is with us. We will finally be known as the sons and daughters of God. It will be obvious; the Glory of The Risen Lord will be seen upon us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you anonymous that is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeff, thank you for the word from the Lord.
    Do you believe Obama is the rider on the white horse, the ac.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not 100% certain but I will say that there is a very great possibility of that IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeff, thanks very much for the reply. You were awesome on a minute to midnight. It was cool to here your in new York as well. The Lord bless you abundantly in 2017 brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David, I think you may have me mistaken for someone else.
      I have never been on A Minute To Midnight, I have been on Tribulation Now BTR show BUT I am from Jamestown, New York.
      God Bless You Brother!

      Delete
    2. Jeff, I apologize, it was a tribulation now not minute to minute I heard you. My apologies. I am from North Tonawanda, ny.
      Good to know and comforting we are almost neighbors. Thank you for the reply.

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much for this! Thank You Jesus!
      I am sharing this message with as many people as I can.
      Enah

      Delete
  11. I have a question. We have been taught that when the "restrainer is taken out of the way" that means the rapture has occurred and the antichrist can then be revealed. In your writing you say; "The restrainer will now be taken out of the way and the lawless one will be revealed" does this mean the rapture will happen in 2017?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Matt 24:33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brother Jeff thanks I needed this word
    My prayer is will stand in gap for unbelievers all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes amen! We must remember to pray for our unsaved brothers and sisters that are the elect, that they will come in to the sheepfold now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have you been given any word regarding leaving NY? I had a friend who saw a vision of a meteor hit the Atlantic across from DC. That flooded NYC and the east coast. I personally saw a vision that a tidal wave hit NYC AND it was destroyed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live on the other side of the state of NY so I have not been told to move because of that but I know that there have been many people that have had east coast tsunami dreams and visions. I have had a vision of NYC getting hit with a nuke.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I have heard a lot. But I am waiting for God to tell me to move or give me direction. God help us all

      Delete
    3. Yes I am waiting on the Lord for personal direction as well.
      My suggestion is not to move anywhere unless you are told to
      by the Holy Spirit.
      God Bless you Alex!

      Delete