Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Sunday, November 6, 2016

I AM the Eye of the Storm

11-6-16

My precious children, turn your eyes upon Me now. You have taken your eyes off of Me and wondered about the works the enemy too much in this season. You have let Him take your focus off of Me. He does this so that He can get you far away from Me so that He can harm you and even kill you if you don't come back to Me in time. I know these times are confusing to you and you have never seen such a time, because there has not been such a time ever on the earth.
YOU MUST NOW BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD!

Remember that My voice to you is small, still and peaceful. I AM never in a hurry and I AM always right on time. You must use the fruit of patience and longsuffering. I tell you to be prepared and ready always for whatever comes. I do not tell you to be ignorant of Satan's devices, for My people perish for lack of knowledge. I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.The voice that screams to you in hurriedness and fear is that of your enemy. Yes he may speak to you through demons but he also uses your very own mind against you. That is why you must be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is My good and acceptable and perfect will.
You must make Me your dwelling place for in the secret place the enemy cannot roam.
There is no fear in heaven so you must not fear on earth, My perfect love casts out fear.

I AM the eye of the storm, but you must move with Me and not be complacent. Keep your eyes on Me! I call you to rise above these earthly things soar on the wings like eagles, and the winds that blow will cause you to go ever higher and closer to Me. The storm does not affect Me. Close to Me there is no storm, though you can see the destruction all around you, it will not harm you. I prepare a table before you in the presence of our enemies, they cannot touch you if you have My peace.
Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you, Always! I will never push you away, you are drawn away by your own desires and enticed, then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.
I can and will calm the storm but not until this season of the end is over. I have told you many things that will come to pass. My prophets will not be put to shame and My word will always come to pass for I cannot lie.
Discern My voice and test the messages that you read and hear to see if they are from Me.

The Prince of Peace ,
Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment