Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Saturday, November 19, 2016

A Letter from Jesus to the Church of Babylon and to His Remnant

11-18 and 11-19-16 


I AM the First and the Last. I AM He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I AM alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. 

Write these words to the church of Babylon.

You have a form of godliness but deny My power. You use My name in vain, though it is the ONLY name under heaven by which men can be saved. All of your righteousness is like filthy rags; you all fade as a leaf, and your iniquities, like the wind, have taken you away. There is no one who calls on My name, who stirs himself up to take hold of Me, though I AM the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father except through Me. I AM the door of the sheep. All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
If I were to say that you were like the church of Laodicea, I would have to apologize to the church of Laodicea. Luke warmness indicates that something was once hot or cold, as in a drink that refreshes the body. Your drink is poison that pollutes and destroys My body.
I do not tell you to come back to your first love because most of you have never known Me.
You have head knowledge of Me but you do not know Me with your heart. For I am the one who judges the heart and sees all and knows all. Your pre-written prayers and liturgy mean nothing to anyone, especially Me. You heartlessly sit through "service" after "service" thinking that you do service to Me. Don't you ever think to yourself, how could this be?
In My great love and mercy I will give you a few more chances to come to know Me.
I am going to shake the whole world, so that you either let go of the things of this world and fall upon The Rock and be broken and humbled or you will be smashed to bits with the hammer of My judgment and be cast into the fire. This is "the event" of which I have spoken of before and when this happens even greater events will follow and not stop until after My return.

To My remnant I would say:
Know this, they are saying "peace and safety" but I say sudden destruction will come upon them and they will not escape. Peace will not come until I, the Prince of Peace, return and sit on My throne in Jerusalem. War will come and it will touch every nation, but especially Babylon the Great that will be burned in one hour. There will be no man that will come to rescue Babylon to restore and make it great again for it shall be utterly destroyed. 
Do not believe the lies that are meant to lull even My very elect back to sleep. There is no hope for this world except for Me and My kingdom. You have put many men up on pedestals and made them your idols. You have prayed and fasted and interceded, and your requests have been granted, but what are you doing now? Is the battle somehow over? Are you now making plans for vacations, buying even bigger big screen TVs, new cars, new houses, even more gadgets and worldly possessions? 
These things will all be burned. I have said, lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, that will last forever because there is no corruption or destruction there.
Have you let down your guard and dropped your shield of faith? Have you taken off your helmet of salvation? Have you taken off the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, and have you taken off your shoes and stopped running the race that has been set before you, or even sharing My Gospel? Have you even put down your sword, which is My word and stopped praying, fasting and interceding, because all is well and you have what you want?
Have the beast, the false prophet and the devil and all of his followers somehow been thrown into the lake of fire before their time? 
I say, No this cannot happen before the appointed time as prophesied in the scriptures. Heaven and earth will pass away but My word will not pass away!
This is the appointed generation and it shall not pass away until all of the scripture has been fulfilled.
That means all scriptures about death, destruction and chaos but also the fulfillment of the manifestation of the sons and daughters of the living God. My glory shall shine through them in every tribe and nation and they will bring heaven to earth as a witness of My great power, so that none that see them will have an excuse. For I will be revealed through them in the great and terrible day of the LORD and after their work is done, I will return for them and destroy My enemies.

Once again because of My great love and mercy I warn.
Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

I, Jesus came to seek and save that which is lost.
Come into My open arms and be saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment