Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Saturday, October 1, 2016

The Great and Terrible Day of the LORD Comes Quickly

9 - 29 through 10 -1-16
Joshua 7:13 “There is an accursed thing in your midst, O Israel (The church); you cannot stand before your enemies until you take away the accursed thing from among you.”

I the LORD God say that I have told My people not to have any part in Babylonian kingdom (the world), yet they have broken My command and they will suffer defeat at the hands of their enemies. You are in this world to be salt and light yet you covet and take for yourselves the spoils of Babylon. Just as Achan confessed you must, confess and repent of what you have done in My sight. I AM faithful and just to forgive you of your sins and cleanse you from all unrighteousness. You have no righteousness of your own, you must put on Mine.

Yes the great and terrible Day of the LORD comes quickly, yet there is sin in the camp. Just as Joshua and his army was defeated at Ai, you will be defeated if you keep sin (the accursed thing) buried deep in the middle of your tent. It is better to have your flesh handed over and destroyed by Satan and your spirit be saved on the day of the Lord Jesus. Just as Achan, his whole family and everything he owned was stoned and then burned, the same will happen to the one who hides sin deep within his heart.

The days of saying "sinners prayers" that mean nothing are over. the days of "easy believism" are over. The days of "playing church" are over. The days of "The prosperity gospel" are over. The days of the "politically correct gospel"are over. The days of having a form of Godliness but denying the power thereof, are over. You will be either be hot or cold. I AM spewing these lukewarm things out of My mouth because they make Me sick! These are the things that tickle the ears yet leave the spirit unfed and dying.
When will you truly come to repentance for the sin that is in your own body? Can a man scoop fire into his lap without his clothes being burned?
NO! Sin always has a price and it is more than you can ever pay!
I paid the price by taking your punishment and dying for you. I was the blood sacrifice that was required by the Father. It was by My great mercy and grace that I did this so that all would come to have fellowship with Me, I took all the sin of the world upon Myself. I went to hell and was separated from the Father so that you don't have to be.
What shall you say then? Shall you continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall you who died to sin live any longer in it? Or do you not know that as many of you who were baptized into My body were baptized into My death? Therefore you were buried with Me through baptism into death, that just as I was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so you also should walk in newness of life.
I cannot warn you with strong enough words in this earthly language, but you must get all sin out of your life now! Sin separates you from Me, and in order for Me to protect you under the shadow of My wings, you must be very close to Me and not going your own way, wandering in the wilderness.
My path is straight and narrow and only those who know Me well will be able to follow Me on it away from evil.
The times that I have warned you about are upon you. My prophets have been crying out for a long time now. The things that they have spoken must come to pass.Very few are listening, but seeds have been planted and when the people see the destruction that will happen, many will cry out My name and their souls will be saved as their earthly bodies are dying.
The great deception is in the works now. Many will die from fear when they see them, but I tell My own that they will submit to My name, Jesus Christ, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, when it is spoken in power and authority with no doubt or fear. The skies will be filled with their crafts and the world will be in awe of them. My elect will not be deceived but many who did not truly know Me, will be.
But when you see those that will be hailed as "the new saviors of the world" come, know that your time on this earth is very short and that I AM coming to rescue you before I destroy those who are gathered together against me. I will destroy My enemies with the brightness of My coming for the fullness of My glory, no man or being on earth can see and live. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God and it cannot withstand the fullness of My glory because of the effects of sin. My Glory is brighter than the sun times ten thousand, times ten thousand. Those who have been changed and glorified will be with me upon the clouds and watch as they are set ablaze with My Glory, none shall stand.
The great and terrible day of the LORD comes quickly!
Every eye shall see Me and for those that have My Spirit, that day will will be great!
For those that have rejected Me, that day will be terrible!

Jesus the King of Glory









No comments:

Post a Comment