Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My Mature Ones Must Show My Love

9-13-16
 The Holy Spirit spoke these words to me:

Those who are mature in the faith the of Lord Jesus Christ listen to Me.
I want you to stop and think about the things that have been spoken though many of My prophetic voices. Think about the horrific man made disasters that I will allow. The cataclysms that I will allow the enemy to perform and  the absolute destruction that I AM is bringing to this earth.
Is this something to argue about with those of weaker faith than you? Some who are weaker than you, cannot bring their minds to accept that these things must happen. Their mind is bound by a spirit of fear. I want you to talk to them in My love, that I have put in the heart of every true believer in Me.

When things do not turn out as some have mistakenly prophesied, I do not want you to say that these are "False Prophets" because most of them are not. Most of these were not listening to My Spirit closely enough and they let their wishful thinking get the better of them. I do not condemn or immediately judge, those who are speaking words that are not 100% accurate and I never have. If this were so, many of the prophets in the Old Testament would have been put to death. For example the prophet Nathan told king David to build Me a temple but later that night I told Nathan that David had too much blood on his hands and he could not build build Me a temple. Nathan was not killed or put to shame for this.
A false prophet is someone who knows that they are speaking lies to manipulate an outcome to get an expected end. This is witchcraft, many of your leaders and politicians practice this continually. This is  part of the reason this world is in such a sinful condition. Men believe their lies time after, time after, after time. They lack wisdom and understanding that comes from Me, that I give freely to all those who ask. The truth is, not many ask or when they do they ask amiss, to consume it upon their own lusts.
There are those that think that I am giving a reprieve on the judgments that I have warned of and they will be disappointed to the point of giving up on Me, if part of My body doesn't love and encourage them. There are also many of those who think that they will escape all tribulation in the rapture, you, My learned ones, will need to tell them that they will be raptured but after the great harvest and before My wrath is poured out. They are still My children just as you are, show them My love.
When the terrible events that will shortly come to pass take place, I want My mature ones to reach out with compassion to those who were not expecting them to take place, even though they were warned over and over again. No pointing fingers, condemning looks or harsh words! Show mercy and grace and you will be shown mercy and grace.

For that which is coming, you need My love oozing out of your heart and overflowing on to others.
Many of you do not even understand the gravity of what is about to happen on the earth. I will send you all out the the power and glory of My Spirit, to bring in the lost and dying.
My love conquers all of the power of the enemy, look to the cross.

This is what I want you all to meditate on.

1 Corinthians 13

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.  And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,but have not love, it profits me nothing.

 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;  does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.  For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.


No comments:

Post a Comment