Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Monday, September 19, 2016

How Much Longer Shall Judgment be Held Back?

9-19-16

The Lord of all spoke these words to me:

What more should I say about the coming judgment?
Have I not warned over and over and over again?
Shall I tell you, repent or a financial collapse will devastate your economy?
Shall I tell you, repent or disease and famine will strike the earth?
Shall I tell you, repent or civil war will erupt in your land?
Shall I tell you, repent or foreign troops come and divide your land?
Shall I tell you, repent or hurricanes, floods, tsunamis, earthquakes, meteors, and asteroids will cause calamities and destruction?
Shall I tell you, repent because the fallen ones will ascend and descend upon the earth and rule over it until I return and destroy them with the brightness of My glory?
Shall I tell you, repent or you will go through the great tribulation, hell on earth?
Shall I tell you, repent or you will be cast into the lake of fire with Satan and all of his followers?

I have spoken all of these things and more!
All of these things will come upon this generation.
Yet My words go unheeded for the most part.
How much longer shall judgment be held back?
The longer I hold back, the more the world mocks Me. They say "Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." And they say things much worse than this!
I AM the one holding Satan back and he would be more than happy to destroy you all.
Most of those who claim to know Me in the "churches" are deceived. They believe that I have sent another savior! They say that prosperity and peace are on the way. Which is the one who speaks of Me and follows My ways? Is it not your flesh speaking? My concern is men's souls not the comfort and ease of the lukewarm and spiritually asleep.
There is no man or woman that I will appoint to stop or delay judgment, IT COMES NOW!
My mercy and longsuffering are exhausted toward those who have turned a deaf ear to My warnings and stiffened their necks in disobedience to My laws.
I cannot and will not change My laws or My word to accommodate man's fleshly comforts and desires. My plans for you are for good and not for harm, I do not rejoice in the destruction of the wicked.
Have you prayed to me with all of your heart or have you offered Me lip service with the lust of the world in your heart? You cannot fool Me!
I hate religion, for it is man's attempt to come to Me in his own way. It originated after the fall. It was not this way in the beginning. I walked with Adam and Eve in the garden in the  cool of the evening until our relationship was severed by sin and they tried to hide from me. I gave My life on the cross to get this relationship back with all of you.
I paid for your sin even if you never want to know Me.

Most will not make it through the next few years on this earth without My hand of protection on their lives. It will come to pass that all who call upon My name, Jesus, will be saved.
I love you all and want to spend all of eternity with you in paradise.
Every one of you reading this message have been chosen to be with Me.
Please give Me your heart.

I came as a lamb, now I come as a Lion!



No comments:

Post a Comment