Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Saturday, August 27, 2016

The Light of My Glory Reveals All that is Hidden in the Heart

8-24 through 8-27-16
I AM speaking to all of you apostles, prophets, teachers, pastors, and evangelists. Some of you were called by Me and some were appointed by men. I tell you now, because you are in  position of leadership you will receive a stricter judgment. This includes anyone of you who have an internet ministry. Do not not take your position lightly.
Listen and pay attention to what the Almighty Lord God of heaven and earth is saying! You are to speak or write every word in the fear of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Do nothing out of the fear of man or the enemy.
I want you to tell My people the truth about their sin and I want you to hear to truth about your own. Most of them and most of you are not ready for My return. Your garments are filthy with stains of sin and your lamps have gone out because you have gone out whoring after idols.
Here are some of them; love of wealth and worldly power, prestige, pride, lust, greed, manipulation, hatred, loftiness, snobbery, bigotry and My love is not overflowing from your heart. Come before Me with a humble and contrite heart and let My Holy Spirit show you the the specific sins that you need to let go of. He who sins (willfully and habitually) is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil, which is sin. All that love their sin will be destroyed, if they do not repent.
My grace, mercy and love is NOT so that you may remain in sin! It is so that you have any chance at all. I AM faithful and just to forgive your sin IF you have determined in your heart that you want to be done with your sins and repent. My Spirit will give you the power to overcome sin if you keep pressing into me and pressing on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
And what is that Goal? It is to be holy as I AM holy, to conform to My image, to BE Me on this earth, for you are My body and I AM the head. There is no way that you can totally obtain this goal in this realm, yet you must continue to press towards it, for as you do this you press in closer to Me. Intimacy with Me through praise, worship and stillness at My feet listing to the voice of My Spirit, is where you will find the strength to do this, you will be changed ever more into My likeness until you see Me as I AM and then you will be like Me. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and you shall be changed. The dead in Christ shall rise first and then you will do the final work of the harvest as My glory will cover you and you will shine for Me and all people who are of Me will be drawn to you, but those that are not of Me will run and hide in fear. Demons and fallen angels will flee at your very presence, for they cannot stand My glory light for they love darkness. For those that are of the evil one My glory burns and is very painful, this is why they run and hide.
I tell you the truth, I AM giving a warning and it may be your last. The light of My glory reveals all that is hidden in the heart. When My glory comes it will expose ALL sin and it will be painful to those who love their sin. My glory burns like a consuming fire, this is why they run and hide.
For the ones that are of Me, My glory is very pleasurable.
 
If you had been spending intimate time with Me everyday humbling yourselves in worship on your faces in repentance with tears and travail over your sin and the sin of those given to you, I would not have to speak these harsh words to you. If you would let me cleanse your hearts with the washing of the water My word, I would not have to use a blow torch. The fire of great tribulation and persecution will refine you  if you do not heed My words.
 Yes crucifixion of the flesh is painful, but is not as painful as what will happen to you if you continue in disobedience. I have told you to walk in the Spirit and you will not gratify the lusts of the flesh, yet you deny yourself no pleasure of this world. It is not wrong to have pleasure in this world, but it cannot be your driving force, My Spirit must be. The only way to have your best life now is by living, breathing and bathing in My Holy Spirit.
 I have told you that I want your "services" to flow free with My Holy Spirit leading, but you follow your own schedule. I Am speaking to the singers and musicians also. Are you not supposed to lead my people into corporate worship of Me? You play song list but you don't ever enter into the holy of hollies where My manifest presence is. If you would only press in with all of your heart you would get there. When you enter the holy of hollies miracles abound and nothing is withheld from you, for it is heaven come to earth.
Where do you get your messages from, you who preach to My flock? Do you get your messages and sermons from My Holy Spirit or do you download them from the internet? Many of them were anointed by Me by those who first spoke or wrote them, but you must receive fresh manna from heaven because I want you to speak "rhema words", fresh revelations from My throne, to My people. This is what will get them though the gross darkness that is upon the earth even now.
  I have said to into the highways and the byways and compel them to come in, but you only speak of Me within the four walls of your "church" buildings. I AM the chief cornerstone of My true church which is not made by human hands. I AM the stone which most of the builders rejected but if any of you would build upon My rock, a solid foundation you will not be shaken. You will look around at the other builders and see that their buildings have crumbled and fallen to the dust and no brick, stone or beam will be left upon another. Everything will be raze to the ground.
 I have told you to give to the poor, to help those in need and show them My love, but you plead with My people to give their money to you so that you and your kingdom grows "for the Lord!"
What Lord are you talking about? Its not Me...I have told you to build My kingdom yet you build your own.

As I have said before that I AM going to tear apart the current system of religious Christianity and reform it into the holy and powerful Holy Ghost church of signs, wonders and miracles that was in the beginning. The later will be even more powerful than the former, for the former and later rain will be poured out upon you.
Out of the poor and downtrodden I will raise up My new leaders. These are the lowly people that society has overlooked. Did I not choose a complete pagan Abram and turn him into Abraham the father of all of My people because of his great faith? Did I not choose the most unlikely men to be my disciples during My earthly ministry? Peter a dirty but bold fisherman became the apostle to the Jews, and Saul, the pharisee of pharisees, who killed and persecuted My followers became Paul the apostle to the gentiles. My ways are higher than man's ways.
I do not look upon men as men do. I look at the heart. Many of your hearts have grown cold to Me. I want for you to receive this word of correction and repent of your coldness and disobedience, I will forgive you and you will be used miraculously in the end time harvest.
If you leaders harden your hearts and stiffen your necks to these words, you will be taken down from your man given positions and I will humble you.
Always remember I AM for you, not against you. My goals are eternal not temporal.
I come for a bride without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, come let us reason together though your sins be as scarlet, My blood will wash them whiter than the driven snow.

Admit to your sin, believe that I will remove it, confess that you cannot do it on your own, Repent and turn away from your sin and ask Me to baptize you in the Holy Spirit and with fire.
Make sure that I AM the deepest desire of your heart, because you are the deepest desire of Mine!

I come quickly!
Be ready!
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment