Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

RISE UP!

8-30 and 8-31-16
My people, My sons and daughters, My bride:
You must begin to step out in faith and in the anointing of My Holy Spirit NOW.
You must not wait around any longer.
You must get familiar with Me using you now, so that you are not deceived later.
My power is available NOW!
All you need to do is ask, I only give My children good gifts, not ones that hurt them.
Don't believe the lies of the enemy, My gifts are just as much for today as they were almost 2000 years ago. Am I not the same yesterday, today and forever?
As a babe learns how to walk, so will you be when you first are learning to use the gifts of My Spirit. You will stumble and fall a few times, then you will toddle, then you will walk and then you will run. Do not run ahead of Me though, for I will have to discipline you and bring you back to where I AM. Is that not what a good Father does?
You must not wait around idle, waiting until the light of My glory falls upon all of My sons an daughters. The verses in Isaiah (chapter 60:1-5) will come to pass during the deep, gross, utter,
ubiquitous and all encompassing, darkness.You must step out now and yield to My Holy Spirit power and not wait until then. I have said not to quench My Holy Spirit when it prompts you to do something, step out in faith and My anointing, for you have both of these already. If you wait, your walk will be so treacherous that you will stumble and fall. You must be obedient and listen to Me, for it is the only way you will survive. Stay close to me and do not fear. Fear and lies allow the  power of the enemy to keep the door open for his evil plans for you. My perfect love casts out fear and My words do not lie, hide them in your heart.When I use you, it does not increase or decrease My love for you. You will earn rewards in My kingdom though, for every act done in obedience to My Spirit and love for Me and your neighbor.

Understand and obey the word of the Lord!
Take your eyes off of what the enemy is doing and fix your eyes on Me!
Be concerned with My plans and not his.
Take authority in My name to cancel every plot, plan and scheme of the enemy.
Every weapon formed against you will not prosper and every curse sent against you will be broken.
Ask for a hedge of protection and a wall of My Holy Spirit fire. Cover yourself with My blood and repent of every sin. Send every demon fleeing in My name. Command My angels and they will help you and protect you.

RISE UP!

Do the works that I have done and greater!
No more will sit idly watching others do My work.
No more will you be a spectator.
Shout it from the rooftops!
Put the trumpet to your lips!
There will be no more delay.
Proclaim that I AM coming quickly!
Begin to step out and lay hands on the sick and they shall recover, because I have said it and it is so!
Cast out demons, for they are subject to My name, Jesus.
Speak with new tongues for it is our perfect love language and the enemy cannot understand it.
Raise the dead for I AM bringing life through you.
I have given you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy,and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
You are the ones of whom it is written, they overcame him (Satan and his evil followers) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
I will confirm My words that you speak with signs and wonders and miracles following, but you MUST step out and yield in obedience to My Spirit.
Call upon My name now and receive the power of My Holy Spirit!

I AM the All Powerful One
I Am the Lion of the tribe of Judah
I Am the One that they pierced
I AM Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment