Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I AM the Eternal Judge

8-8 and 8-9-16
My children, 
There is no striving in Me, just surrender to me and rest in Me. Give to Me every fleshly and worldly desire that you have and I will burn it with My holy fire and turn it to ash. Then I will give you beauty for ashes and turn your mourning into joy, for I AM making all things new.
Do you think that you must work for me, so that My presence comes upon you?
I have done all of the work required for My presence to be upon you inside and out.
I want the work that you do for Me to come out of your love for Me and others.
Let Me fill your hearts with My oil of joy and love, for your heart is the lamp of your being. Remember that it has been written this is My commandment that you love one another that your joy may be full.
Do not judge your brothers and sisters, that is My job. I Am the eternal judge and I have said vengeance is mine, I will repay. Am I not doing My job well? I have said judge not or you will be judged with the same measure that you have judged with. When you judge others  strictly, harshly, and without mercy, you force Me to do the same to you. Do you prefer grace and mercy or do you prefer quick, final judgment? If I judged as some of you do, none of you would be reading this right now. My little ones does this rule not apply to the internet? When you slander another's name the whole world can see it! Do you not think that I can see it? I know the very thoughts and intents of every heart and you grieve My Spirit when you write scathing, condemning comments about one another. If you have My love in your heart you will not do such things! This is My warning, if you continue in your sin, I will hand you over to it and you will be judged with the evil and unrighteous at the great white throne. My bride is holy and to be without spot or wrinkle or any such thing because she loves Me and My love is in her heart.
Repent from your evil ways and I will forgive and cleanse you from all sin and unrighteousness and I will have mercy and grace on you.
Come to Me with a heart that is open and repentant to receive from Me.
I love you as you are, and I see you as I have purposed for you to be.
I have no desire to destroy anyone, for I came to seek and to save that which was lost.
I died for ALL of your sin and you must die to self, pick up your cross and follow Me.
Be Me in this world and do nothing that I wouldn't do. I do the things that I see the Father doing, you are to do the same.

Believe what I say, you are mighty and glorious in Me!
You will not always be the way you are right now, believe Me, trust Me!
In the twinkling of an eye, you shall be changed back to the way that I created you in the beginning.
That is when sin and death will have no more hold on you, for the body you are now in is fallen and you shall shed it as a butterfly sheds its cocoon. You shall be free from your earthly body even as your spirit is now free in me.
The beginning of the end of this age is at hand.

The One who died for you, Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment