Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Saturday, June 11, 2016

"Save my Life I'm Going Down for the Last Time" - America



I was driving my delivery truck Friday June 10th at 3:00 PM. I was listening to my local Christian radio station and having a great time just singing along, praising the Lord and enjoying the beautiful weather. At the top of every hour they read the top headlines. They started by saying Trump is doing yadda, yadda, yadda and saying this and that about Hillary. Then they said Hillary is doing yadda, yadda, yadda and saying this and that about Trump.

Just then the Lord spoke to me and said:
"America repent immediately or you will not get the leader that you want, you will get the leader that you deserve. These are the last warnings that I will give." I must admit that this came as a shock to me and the reality of the statement hit me. I proceeded to cry out to the Lord in intercession for the people of America to repent and turn back to the Lord.

This morning (June 11 2016) the Lord put a song lyric in my head that I haven't heard in a long time because I do not listen to secular radio anymore. The lyric was "Save my life I'm going down for the last time." by the band Head East.

This is symbolic of the people of America crying out to the true people of God, the remnant bride, the "Real" Christians to cry out in intercession for them, that they will be awaked to their spiritual state by the Holy Spirit and fall on their faces in repentance before the Living God. The sacrifice that Jesus made is enough to take away any sins that anyone has committed, but it must be received and appropriated (made active).

I do not keep up with what's going on with this "political theater" and I have given my opinion more than once about how I feel that the whole election is a big fa├žade and that "the powers that be" are the ones who make their choice and that is who becomes the leader of America. I have also stated before that I believe that Obama will be America's last president because of various different prophecies from many different people throughout the last many years.

That being said I think that the Lord is telling us that NOW is the time to return to Him.
America will NEVER be great again without the Almighty God of the universe.
The judgment is NOT cancelled but can be LESSENED.
Please heed this warning!


No comments:

Post a Comment