Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Earth is the Final Testing Ground

Dear brothers and sisters,
The the Lord has been speaking some very advanced messages to me lately. Just because you have never been taught certain things does not mean that you should label them heresy. Please discern this message as well as all others to the Lord in prayer. If you can recieve this message it really explains a lot of things.
God Bless You!

6-1-16 through 6-7-16

The Holy Spirit spoke these words to me:
To all of My children,
I want to speak My heart to you about the destruction and cataclysm that is about to take place. This is a special time of judgment as well as grace. All who call upon the name of Jesus will be saved when the calamities strike.
It was not My will from the beginning of time for you to have to see theses things.
My will for all of you was perfect joy, peace and love as you beheld My glory with an unveiled face.
When sin entered our fellowship became cut off. All would have been lost, but the Father had The plan before it ever happened. Understand My loved ones that I not only died for all of your sins, but I made you knowing that you would hate, despise and revile Me until you came to know Me. Sadly most will never humble themselves enough to receive My open invitation.
I weighed and counted the cost and I deemed the pain that you would cause Me worth it all if I could just have fellowship with you. This is My love and compassion for you that none of you can truely comprehend. I would have done all of this for just one of you, but it is My will that all would know Me for I AM the way, the truth and the life.
You do not understand why the horrible events prophesied long ago must come to pass. You do not understand why I have allowed the fallen ones to even exist. You ask Me many times "How much longer will we have to endure these earthly trials?" My children I will give you wisdom if you will receive it from Me. When Lucifer fell because of his pride, some swore their allegiance to him and turned away from The Almighty God. Most angels did not fall or turn away from the Most High God. Some sinned in a lesser manner, they were undecided on which side to choose. Father and His counsel decided to have mercy and postpone judgment until a later time. That time is on this earth and we have decided when you were born, what country you were born in,who your mother and father are, what you would look like, etc.. You all were a part of this decision and agreed to the terms.  I said, “You are gods.
And all of you are children of the Most High. But you shall die like men, And fall like one of the princes.” (Psalm 82:6-7) Yes you all existed with Me before time, but you are not reincarnated but incarnated onto your life on earth. You do not remember your time with Me in heaven because I have caused you to forget these experiences. Your life on this earth is your final chance to choose Me as your Lord and savior.
The Father is the righteous judge and He could have pronounced instant judgment on everyone who was found impure and He would have been just. The earth is the final testing ground, it is part heaven and part hell. None of you know all the joys of heaven and none of you know all the terrors of hell, unless I choose to take you to these places, so that you can come back and tell others. Earth is now becoming more and more like hell, because most have chosen to follow Satan.
I want you to understand children, the reason that everyone is born into sin is because of the decisions that were made as you existed with Me in the past. You are correct in asking "How could eating a piece of fruit be so bad?" This was not the first sin, Lucifer had already fallen at this point. The serpent was deceived and let Satan in so that so that he could deceive Eve. Adam could have stopped the sin but he disobeyed also. Earth was recreated after Satan's fall, that is why My Spirit hovered the waters and decided what to do. I do not create things that are dark and lifeless, My creation is perfect and full of light and life.
My Father and I are not cosmic bullies who love to torment and torture Our creation on a random whim. I said when I was here "In the world you will  have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” I use Satan and his followers to try all of My children. The purpose in this is so that they cry out to Me. I have given you power and authority over your enemy in the name that is above every name Jesus or any variant of that name. I know when men call out to Me, it is from the heart and not a magic spell. Words hold no meaning when not backed up by heart belief.
I understand your longing to leave this world and be with me, I long to be with you too. I long for our time when we are totally and intimately united together as one, before My Father and the entire cloud of witnesses, as they behold My beloved and I wed. The consummation of all the ages, everlasting decree that I AM My beloved's and My beloved is Mine!
Oh what joy you will fill your heart! You cannot imagine the ecstasy you will experience in that moment and then forever more, for it is not fleeting like it is in this present realm. 
Remember that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.  For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.
Soon is the time of the revealing!
Your time on this earth is a blink of an eye compared to eternity!
Live the rest of your life on earth in view of all of these things.
I AM King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Jesus

12 comments:

  1. Then said I ...Lo I come: in the volume of the Book it is written of me to do Thy will, O God. Hebrews 10:7
    A long time ago with my Saviour face to face I did agree to the volume with His help and Grace. The vails are being broken and I see His throne..The dawn breaks through and I will know as I am known.
    Lo I come to do thy will O God
    Psalm 90:1,2- Romans 8:29,30- Revelation 13:8- Ephesians 3:3-11
    1 Cor 13:11,13- 1 John 3:1-3
    Was I there when Pleides and Orion where made? Was I there when the foundation of the earth was laid? When into the empty place the earth He hung.
    And the Sons of God shouted and the moring stars sung
    Lo I come to do thy will O God.
    Job 38:4-7, 18-21,31-33-Job26:7-10
    A Great mystery sealed into which no man could look, Until the Lion and Lamb of Judah opened my book comforter, sweet spirit of life, reveal so preciously sweet remembrance of all that my Saviour said to me.
    Lo I come to do thy will O God.
    Rev 5:1-5 John 14:26- John 15:26.27
    To His sons all things work together for good as the author and finisher of our faith knew it would. For He and we foreknew our manifest destiny. Forgotten and veiled,yet to it we did once agree.
    Lo I come to do thy will O God
    Romans 8:28- Hebrews 12:1-6 - 2 Timothy 1:9,10 - Romans 8:18,19 - 2 Cor 3:16-18
    He sent my spirit from heaven to earth and Lo for of Him and through Him, and To Him we go. For the Author wrote for us a wonderful story of how He would lead many sons to Glory.
    Lo I come to do Thy will O God
    Hebrews 12:7-9 - Romans 11:34-36 - John 16:28 - Hebrews 12:2 -John 18:37 - Hebrews 2:10-12 - 1 Cor. 2:7-10
    These are parts of The Volume Of The Book prophesy..I did not write this.. But have had a cppy tattered and torn now in a special place through 20 years of trials. I clung to it all these years not really knowing if it was true..God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much!
      I needed that encouragement, a lot of people have been saying quite a few nasty things to me since I put this message out. They condemn what they do not understand.
      God Bless You!

      Delete
    2. Do you know where someone can get a copy of the book you are referencing?

      Delete
  2. Please be Encouraged. I know how hard it is. But the word you share is a blessing unto those that receive it. To those that have the eyes, ears and heart to discern it. Thank you for continuing to stay close to The Father!!! Continue to follow and listen to the Spirit of YHVH!
    Like Joshua, BE STRONG and of GOOD COURAGE! He will qualify you. It's not necessary to doubt it.
    Thank you for sharing the words you share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the encouragement sister!
    You don't know what it means to me.
    It's not so bad on this blog site, but I post my messages on
    "God Like Productions" and they call me all kinds of names.
    BUT that is where the lost people are!
    Sometimes you have to cast your nets on the other side of the boat to catch the fish!
    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Lo, He did command and sift among the Nations His son's as golden grain, the windows of salvation amongst every kindred tribe and people they were given birth
    Not knowing they were Kings amd Priest to reign ipon the earth.
    Lo I Come To Do Thy Will, O God
    Amos 9:9-11 - Mal 3:10 - Rev 5:9,10
    In The Book were all my members written long ago
    Before He formed me in the womb He loved me so.
    My spirit to earth came from palaces of Ivory, He breathed and Lo, the breath of life entered my body
    Lo I Come To Do Thy Will O God
    Psalm 139:13-17 - Jeremiah 1:4.5 - Psalm 45:6-8 - John 15:16 - Gen 2:7
    He put my tears in bottles at my Gethsemanee Why did I agree? For now my vows are upon me.
    My life I had planned and my race I began to run untill...Not My Will..But Thine Be Done
    Psalm 84: 1-7 - psalm56:8-13 - Luke 22: 41-44
    To hold my peace while men suffer will be amiss
    Am I called to the kingdom for SUCH A TIME AS THIS
    Will the King Hold Out The Septer when I enter the door?
    Lo I Come to do Thy Will O God
    Esther4:13-14 - Est 5:1-3 - John 12:25-27
    So Very Beautiful! Thankyou!
    ( I DO NOT KNOW WHO AUTHOR IS) For Volume Of The Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psalm 110:3
    Your troops shall be willing in the day of Your power;
    In the Beauties Of Holiness, from The Womb Of The Morning..thou has the Dew Of Thy Youth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this Word from the Lord. It is enlightening and helpful. I am sad that I didn't choose for the Lord when I was in Heaven. I'm not going to make that same mistake again. I am choosing for Him this time. I am thankful for another opportunity.

    ReplyDelete