Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Friday, May 27, 2016

The God Particle

5-20 through 5-27-16
This message is unusual, compared to most that I receive from the Lord.  He spoke to me over quite a few days about these things.  Please pray to Him for discernment, wisdom and understanding concerning this "rhema  word" from the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said:
Everything you think about Me must be changed.
 I AM more than you think I AM.
There are no limits to My power, and I can do anything you ask of Me.
I AM in control of everything!
There are boundaries that I have put in place for Myself that I will not cross.  I will never violate the free will of any man or woman that I have created.  I do not intervene into the affairs of man unless they ask Me to.  On Judgment Day everyone will bow their knee to Me of their own free will, every particle of their being will honor Me.  All will acknowledge that I AM The Creator.  I will not violate the laws that I have made concerning the earth.  All things continue as I have set them in motion from the beginning.
You lack understanding of how this works.
My ways are higher than your ways!
The  enemy is working feverishly to change the very fabric of time, space and all of creation.
He desires to discover how it is that the first particle came into being, so that he could destroy my creation, dethrone Me and make his own creation, thus erasing his ultimate doom of eternity in the lake of fire.
What he longs to discover is aptly named "the God particle" by men.
It is a particle of ME!
Then the Holy Spirit had me look up some scriptures:
John had this revelation from Me (John 1:1-5 Amp);
 "In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself.  He was [continually existing] in the beginning [co-eternally] with God.  All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him not even one thing was made that has come into being.  In Him was life [and the power to bestow life], and the life was the Light of men.  The Light shines on in the darkness, and the darkness did not understand it or overpower it or appropriate it or absorb it [and is unreceptive to it]." 
The enemy will never be able to fully understand or overcome the light.  All of his ways are fallen far from when he was with Me.  He still has power, but his authority has been striped.  This is why he needs men to help him and they are the ones who give him authority. Please understand that the scientists at CERN have joined the enemy's quest but will never find this elusive "God particle" because it comes from inside of Me.  The particle is The Word, The Light and The Life that came from the very depths of The Fathers essence of being.  Jesus Christ, Yeshua Ha-Mashiach, the Lamb of God slain before the foundations of the world; existed inside the Father from eternity past. He has no beginning and no end (John 1:18).  He is the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
The reason Satan has no knowledge of "the God particle" because Lucifer had not been created yet.
Satan and all of his followers eyes are totally blinded from the truth that is right in front of them!
They are looking for The One whom they despise so much.  They think that there is another way but they will never find it.  They are ever below My Son and I AM.
They will never be allowed full access to the power that they desire, for they are not God.
They are not in control.
I AM!
My Son is what holds ALL of creation together, don't you see? 
As Paul has said (Acts 17:28 ) for in Him we live and move and have our being.
Paul also was revealed (Col 1:15-17 Amp)  "He is the exact living image [the essential manifestation] of the unseen God [the visible representation of the invisible], the firstborn [the preeminent one, the sovereign, and the originator] of all creation.  For by Him all things were created in heaven and on earth, [things] visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities; all things were created and exist through Him [that is, by His activity] and for Him. And He Himself existed and is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. [His is the controlling, cohesive force of the universe.]"
Without the Son of God, all of creation, heaven and earth and every dimension known and unknown would be pulled apart in one moment.  Everything would cease to exist.  It is not "dark matter" that holds everything together, it is Jesus the Son.  He is the one that created and wrote every strand of DNA of every living being.  He knows each one so intimately, that no one could ever be closer to you.
He is the one made you who you are, and everything that you will be in the future, just accept Him as your Savior and Lord.
 
Satan desires the destruction because of his hate for Me and My creation and He desires to be the Most High. The men who are working for the enemy will unlock some secrets and what happens to them will be judgment on their own heads. They will be destroyed by the very entities that they loose.

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Praise God! Jesus, the One who holds the universe together, is Righteous, Almighty and Sovereign! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Люди пытаются найти частицу Бога без Бога! Безумие! Приди к Нему и узнаешь Его, как Он есть!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, HE TRULY IS AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL!!! HE showed me who He is when I was a child when I completely repented and humbled myself before Him (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Tam!
    He is the Most Awesome God!
    There are not enough words to describe Him! I will worship Him forever!

    ReplyDelete