Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Sunday, April 17, 2016

This is Not a Game!

4-17-16
                              
My children,
This not a game!
The rewards or punishments that are result of the deeds you do are eternal.
There is grace for now but I desire that you would grow in your faith.
There is little time for running here and there from ministry to ministry , website to website , or prophet to prophet , looking for a "Good Word" or more fantastic picture of the end times. 
 
Why can you not just sit at My feet and listen to what I have say to you directly?
 
Would you like it if your own children would not listen to you directly but you had to speak to them through an interpreter? This is fine for some of the deeper revelations of things to come because I do nothing without revealing it to My servants the prophets.
But for personal direction you should come to Me! I AM The good Father and I hold nothing back from My children who are truly seeking with all of their heart.
What will you do when the electricity goes out and never comes back on?
Then is NOT the time to try to hear My voice because you will Not, you will be living in so much fear of what the enemy is doing that you will NOT hear Me.
If you sit and listen to Me now, during that time you Will have peace that passes understanding.
 
My sheep hear My voice and another they will not follow.
The end times that have been spoken of by All of My true prophets are upon you.
You were born for such a time as this!
Great rewards are within your grasp. BUT
Great punishments for not hearing and not being obedient to Me.
This not a Game!
 
Your First Love,
 Jesus
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment