Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

What has Changed?

3-8-16

Has America Suddenly Turned back to the Almighty God?
Have the churches become houses of prayer?
Have your leaders suddenly turned from their one world government plans and proclaim Me as their Lord and savior?
Are your presidential candidates going to lead this country back to why America was so great and turn away from their sin?
Have the people of America started seeking Me with all of their heart in repentance on their faces before Me?
The Answer is
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
Do not quote 2 Chronicles 7:14 to Me as some kind of magical incantation!
I want REAL repentance!
America I want your heart!
You are NOT above My laws, they apply to ALL.
My judgment will NOT be turned away from this nation.
There with be NO delay and no season of reprieve.
You do NOT know My timing on this Because you haven't listened to me!
Do NOT listen to men who tell you what you want to hear.
LIES LIES LIES!
America will repent when MY swift ,heavy hand of judgment falls.
This will be My greatest act of mercy ever.
It will come to pass that ALL who call upon the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST will be saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment