Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Father Wants to be Intimate with YOU

3-12-16
My children this is your Abba Father.
How I long for you to get to know Me more, I want to be intimate with you.
You need to spend time with just you and Me alone. You need to go into our chamber and just BE with me. Exist only for Me for a little while each day. Shut off all devices except those used to worship Me. Music will get you where you need to be with Me quicker. You will feel it, in the spirit when you have reached the Holy of Holies. You need to stay there with me for a while. I know you have families , jobs and responsibilities. I do not require all of your time here. Most of you reading this spend almost no time in the secret place with me. Have I not said in My word that he who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust?
I will protect My own but the things of this world mean nothing to Me. I will destroy them all!
Ask yourself My children; how many things of this world do you love? If you love the things of the world I do not have your whole heart. Confess before Me now the things that come before Me, I already know, but You need to. I tell you the truth the day is coming when all of men's devices will be rendered useless. In that day how will you get a "word" from Me? Do you know how to hear My voice for yourself? This is why you need to spend alone time with Me. My sheep hear My voice and another they will not follow. You will hear a word behind you, saying "This is the way" walk in it, and you will turn to the right and to the left at My leading. I speak in still small voice for I AM meek and humble. I AM not loud and boisterous and flamboyant like the enemy. He loves chaos, I love peace and My peace I give to you, because I have overcome the world and I have given you the power to overcome the world too.
This how you discern if a "word" is from Me, do you have peace or is there fear and uneasiness? You only need to fear Me. My Holy Spirit inside will tell you if a word is from Me and it will line up with the written word also. When My Holy Spirit is grieved it is not from me. Do not listen to those who itch your ears, for they only say they are speaking for Me, but they have not heard from Me. They speak of blessings and reprieve of judgment, yet none of the conditions have been met. There is no repentance in the land! There are some out there that heard from Me in times past, but became foolish virgins and fell asleep. In their groggy stupor they think they are hearing from Me but it is the enemy speaking to them, he knows how to imitate My voice. This is why you must remain awake, sober and vigilant to spend alone time with Me.
Now is the time to be like the Shunammite woman. Gather all the vessels you can, get your small jar of oil and start pouring it out into other vessels. Get as many vessels as you can and I will fill them with my oil of gladness, my liquid love, My HOLY SPIRIT. Pour the oil out and you will receive as much as is required, if you fall asleep and do not pour out your oil you will not have enough and your lamp will go out like the 5 foolish virgins. Why did I say to them "I do not know you"? It is because the extra oil, liquid love, Holy Spirit comes from Me and I give it freely. They had not been spending time with Me. I tell you the truth My virgins there is not much time left to get to know me.
With Me all things are possible, I AM the GOD of miracles!
Come to Me now and I will give you enough oil to get through the coming thick black darkness.
For I will then say to you "Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.
The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising."
Listen to your Father for I have great things for you to do, but you must spend alone time with Me.
AM I not the Good Father and are you not loved by Me? All good fathers discipline their children, the evil father lets his children run wild and do whatever their hearts desire.
Come to Me now I will give you oil and light the flame inside you to burn out your impurities and you will be like fine silver and gold. Remember children, the fire of persecution purifies and though it does not please your flesh, the eternal benefits and rewards are amazing!
If you purify yourselves now it will be much less painful.
I love you more than you will ever know,
Your Abba Father

No comments:

Post a Comment