Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Do you Trust Me?

03-24-16

My children I love you beyond your comprehension.  You do not fathom the depths of the love for all of My creation but the ones that I have made in My own image are the dearest to My heart.  It pains Me more than you can ever even conceive to see billions upon billions descending into hell.  I have done everything for them to come to me, yet they choose the evil prince of this world.  I will put a stop to this!  The fullness of the gentiles is almost complete.

Do you trust Me?
Whatever happens, will you still love Me?
If I take all your possessions away from you, will you still be on My side?
If you lose your job , will you still trust Me to provide?
If you don't have food or drink will you believe in Me?
If I allow them to throw you in prison, will you still praise My name?
If I allow them to torture you, am I still your first love?
If I allow them to kill you , will you deny Me?

These are the questions you must ask yourself RIGHT NOW!
Time is very short and you must have your heart prepared.
Believe me NOW My loves that I WILL be with you always, even to the end of the age,
and that is exactly where you are at!  You will see many things that will be full of death and destruction But My faithful holy ones will not be effected.  They will have peace and love that surpasses man's knowledge.  I will pour out the former and latter rain,  and YOU WILL BE MY MIGHTY ONES!

Do you trust Me?
Do you believe Me?
Will you obey Me?
The only ones My power will be poured upon are the ones who trust, believe and obey!
I AM not a respecter of persons, and I will give this power to ALL of those who have a right heart before Me. I alone can judge the heart!

TRUST IN ME!
I love you always and forever,
Your Father

1 comment: