Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

You Need to Learn to hear God's Voice for Yourself

1-19-16 

This message is from the Holy Spirit who lives inside every person that has trusted in, clings to and relies on Jesus Christ to be their savior and Lord.

Do you realize that half of the reason that Jesus died was so that we could have the Holy Spirit living inside of us. He went away so that The Comforter could come and now we are the Temples of the Living God, not built by human hands.

My friends, I desire that you would hear God's voice for YOURSELF. In the times that are coming upon this world you will need to hear The Holy Spirit's voice so I am going to tell you how.

Firstly you need to sit quietly before The Lord the way that Mary did. Many of you are like Martha running here and there doing "The Lord's work" but you hardly ever spend alone time with Him.

When you make the practice of sitting at His feet every day and listening to the still small voice you just KNOW the difference. Jesus said, My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

The Way that works best for me is, every morning I get up and I worship Him with music before I do anything else. I sit there or kneel or lay prostrate or with my hands raised. However the Spirit leads me, I’m not religious about it. At first if you are not used to doing this it may seem odd and you may just want to start with 10 or 15 mins, but you will want to go longer once His presence starts to overwhelm your entire being. When this happens an hour is like no time at all, just soak yourself in His presence. You need to enter into the Secret Place of the Most High (Psalm 91) Brothers and sisters please do NOT just come to Him with a big long prayer list. Treat Him like your lover because HE IS! There is NO ONE that loves you more and you should feel the same way about Him! FOCUS ON HIM AND ONLY HIM! Once everything gets going I speak and sing in tongues (I will not get into that debate, Paul said to forbid Not speaking in tongues 1 Cor 14:39) it is always the perfect prayer from the Holy Spirit. He prays for things that you don't even know that you have need of and it is always The Fathers perfect will. Then I also pray for some requests with my understanding.

After all that is done is when you should stay silent and wait for Him to speak to you. NO it probably won't be audible (at least for me it isn't), but thoughts will start to enter your head that aren't yours. He might just say “I love you" or "I want you to do such and such" or " I need you to work on so and so" Whatever it is obey Him. The longer you do this the clearer His voice will get clearer and you can have conversations back and forth with Him all day long.

Telling His thoughts from your sometimes is a little harder and that is when you ask Him to show you confirmation from a couple of different sources, maybe a godly friend, pastor or someone you know that hears The Holy Spirit.

It is my experience that if God is speaking to you about a certain thing He will NOT let it go until you do what He is asking of you. You will have an urge or an unction from The Holy Spirit to do something, and I suggest that you step out in faith and do it. Do not be afraid to step out especially if the thing you are feeling to do is good to do anyways. Do not be afraid to make a mistake or two at first, Satan will never tell you to do anything that is good, He will tell you that what you are hearing is all in your head and it’s all lies. If you feel like you should give someone encouragement by all means do it! If you believe you are to rebuke or reprimand someone give a lot more prayer to see if that's really what He would have you do.
Whatever you do, do it in love.

Lastly God's voice is still and small for He is the humblest of all. You will need to turn down the volume of the outside world to hear Him, but I will tell you it is worth it!

I just want to point out that I am not yet perfect and occasionally I make a mistake. I do not hear His voice perfectly either but I hear Him a lot better now than I even did last year. We all need to try to hear Him better, because one day the internet will be silenced and you will not be able to see or hear what the prophets are saying. If you know the voice of the Holy Spirit yourself, He will guide you into all truth.

Love and Blessings!

Jeff Byerly

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your obedience to Yeshua.... I've also been led to start a blog for the Lord and I'm in awe of how Abba moves and speaks..... Its very humbling to see so many of my brothers and sisters being used for the Mighty King of Israel and all the earth!! Blessings sweet friend
    http://adaughterofmessiah1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, thank you so much for sharing with us your prayer life. It is a real blessing to know how to pray because prayer draws us closer to God. Your website has made Jesus so real in my life. Only now I realize how much the Lord loves us. Thank you so much Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you Juliana!
    I am so glad to know that the words I receive from the Lord touches your life.
    Love and Peace
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete