Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Thursday, January 7, 2016

This financial system will not stand

8-25-15
Men will say that the crash of the financial markets are over but I AM the LORD of All and I say all who rely on money will see it slip through their hands like the sands of the sea. Oh cry out to Me , fall on your knees and I will hear and come and save you to the uttermost. This financial system will not stand ,it is a house of cards and it is beginning to fall. DO NOT put your trust in it . Put your trust in I AM ! I pave the streets with gold it is like asphalt to Me. One day you will see for yourself the cattle on a thousand hills spoken of in My word. There is nothing too hard for Me. I will provide for My faithful children just Believe and Have Faith ! I will not let you down. Do not be a part of the new system that The Enemy will reveal. I will make a way where there seems to be no way. Bow your knee to Me and you will never have any lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment