Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Highest Vibration

1-3-16 

I am the one with the highest vibration. In My presence low vibrations are removed. I have the ability to raise any vibration that I Am around. The universe and all that is in it were set in motion with the sound vibration of My voice. Everything that I created had such a high vibration that it glowed in its vibrancy. Everything was in perfect harmony in the beginning. Then came one with a lowered vibration because he no longer wished to follow My plan of peace love and harmony. He wanted his vibration to be raised up to My level but instead it was immediately lowered and he was cast out of the highest heaven down to the earth.
He and the ones that joined him in rebellion set up their kingdom on this earth and ultimately made it empty and without any light. I had to recreate the earth and after I did this I made man in my own image. The rebellion against Me occurred because this plan, for man was made to rule and reign with throughout eternity. They felt wronged by me because men would be ruling over them and they would not humble themselves in accordance with My plan. After man was created he was deceived into giving dominion of this planet back to the usurper and man's DNA was degraded his brilliance was removed and death of physical and spiritual body had begun. The fallen ones still have a great amount of brilliance and radiance and are able to fool many who will share in their demise. Soon their vibration will be lowered to the point that they will not be able to inhabit the second heaven which will only leave earth for them to inhabit. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth in those days. They are the evil ones who lower the vibration of the whole earth. They come to men as beings of light but inside them is only darkness. They want men to believe that they are there creators, which they spawned man from when they came to earth from a distant galaxy.
I ask you who created them?
I tell you it was I. They are the fallen ones. They know about their end and they know about how long they have left. I tell you it is not long. They are now trying to figure out how I created with the very first vibration though CERN. I tell you that they are very close but I will never let them get the total understanding because they would become like Me and that cannot be. They would destroy everything that I have created. They will have one last try to overthrow and destroy Me. I know their plans but they do not know all of mine. Before the end of this age I will increase the vibrations of My chosen sons and they will glow with My glory more than any men in the history of this earth. Their vibrations will surpass that of the fallen ones and will spread my light throughout the whole earth. On the final day the fallen ones along with all of their followers will be cast into the lake of fire and they will deceive NO MORE!
Have you figured out who I am?
My name is Jesus, Yeshua or Yahushua.
My vibration was lowered so that yours could increase. My humbleness was a
sacrifice for all time so that everyone could live with Me and experience My true life, light and love. I shed My own blood to buy all of mankind eternal life. I took on the lowest vibration of all death, and overcame it and transcended it. There is nothing inside yourself that could increase your vibration enough to ascend into heaven without Me increasing your vibration. When you accept Me and My sacrifice for you, your vibration is immediately increased and you are seated with Me in heavenly places. All of your low vibrations in the spirit are gone. My own Spirit will fill all of your emptiness and fill you to overflowing so you can touch others. You will feel My power and vibrate higher than ever before. Join My army of light and shine brighter than you ever imagined possible. I love you! I created you! Put off the deception of the evil ones, they lie and cannot fulfill their promises to you, because they are destined for destruction. My power will break every chain and bond that holds you down. Call upon my name and you will be saved and made new. You feel Me pulling at your heart even now. Please let Me in! There is not much time left now.  
I AM coming again very soon as King of Kings and Lord of Lords!
 
JESUS CHRIST

YESHUA HAMASHIACH

No comments:

Post a Comment