Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Soon THE Event will Happen

8-28-15
Soon THE event will happen and there will no longer be any wonder in any of those who are watching, those who are mine, that My judgment has begun. The whole world will be in confusion and chaos, but My bride will have the peace that passes all earthly understanding. She will not fear and she will be protected from harm. It will happen soon enough do not speculate on the date but be ready at all times.
Stay in the spirit at all times and pray in your prayer language as possible. Get ALL of this world out of yourself NOW ! There is no time to waste. Be holy as I AM holy. Put off every weight of sin that so easily trips you up. Stay in My presence and nothing evil can come into your mind. Renew your mind and take every thought captive. My angels are here for your protection and you can command them. Has it not been written that you shall judge angels? Fallen ones of course!
My glory shall be upon you and you will shine for Me in the darkness. Thick darkness will cover the earth like during the time of the exodus. The darkness will be able to be felt and it will seem that I have abandoned you for a short time BUT I will NEVER leave you or forsake you !
Stay in your homes during this time of darkness and pray to Me and you will be totally infused with My Holy Spirit . Then you will be used to bring in the last great harvest and then I will come back for you, My precious bride! Believe My words for they are sure and true.
Your coming King,
Jesus
Yeshua
Yehushua

2 comments:

  1. What is the event specifically?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I know about the event can be found here http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2017/04/a-review-summary-and-order-of-kick-off.html?m=1
      If and when the Lord reveals more about it I will post it to this blog.
      God Bless You!

      Delete