Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE!

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Word from the Father's Heart

1-26-16
I AM in need of nothing and I have never needed anything.
I do not need your worship but YOU need to worship Me. It is in this secret place that I reveal My heart to you.
It is in worship of THE MOST HIGH GOD that you find what you were made for, your purpose.
When you focus on Me this world fades away and you enter into My rest and My protection.
There is none among you that could approach Me except for the blood of the Lamb .
Jesus, Yeshua,  Yehoshua ( It doesn't matter what you call Him, He knows who you are talking to)
was slain before the foundation of the world. I had the plan before I ever made man.

Some would ask then, why did I ever create men, it is because I love you! Yes even though you cause Me so much pain, you will never fully realize how I truly and deeply love you. Especially in your current realm, you have very little understanding, even the wisest among you. Your mind is veiled from knowing certain things from your past existence. All of you came from within Me. After the rebellion there became a need to for a proving ground before I exact My final judgment. That place is earth. Originally I created man to have dominion over the earth, to rule over it, and to be in control of everything that takes place on it.
In the eons of the past before there was ever any time , you all were with Me, inside of Me. Your spirits came from my own breath. Every one of My children sat upon My lap before I sent you down here to be tested. I told that I was your Father and that I loved you so, and I told you how to find Me once you got down to earth. Then I chose for each one of you where and when you were to be born and even your parents. I know a lot of you disagree with My choices. There are reasons for every choice that was made on your behalf that I cannot get into right now. Soon you shall know even as you are known. Each one of you has special trials and circumstances that they have to overcome to find their Father once again. Please don't be angry with Me it does you no good, and your enemy uses to against you. Just KNOW that I love you so very deeply.
 
I ask you were any of you there when I spoke the first word that created the first angelic being?
Were you there to watch the creation of your earth and all of the other stars and planets too numerable for you to even count?
Were you there you there when I made the first of your kind Adam and fashioned him out of the clay of the earth and then took Eve out from his rib cage?
Before all of this I AM !
Man who I made in my own image, why do think more highly about yourself than you ought?
You say "who is higher than I ,that they should tell me what to do and how to live my life?"
I gave men laws for a dual purpose, for a guide of how to best live their lives and to show them that they in fact cannot keep the law without My help.
 When I humbled Myself and came to the earth as a man, I remained sinless during My entire life here and thus I fulfilled the law I gave you.
I made a way for all men to be saved and made the final sacrifice for sin ever.
I took the stripes for YOU. I took the nails in My hands for YOU. I took the crown of thorns on My head for you. I was beaten and marred beyond recognition and yet all that I thought about was YOU.
 
Do you think what I went through was easy? Do you think that it didn't cause me much pain?
I separated My very being and put all of the wrath that was meant for you upon Myself.
Yet you say that I AM a cruel Lord, a God that loves to torture men. I tell you the god that you speak of is the god of this world, Satan the deceiver, the liar, the murder, the thief,  the destroyer.
He hates you All so much that if I let him, he would kill all of you in one day, just to make Me a liar.
Do you know the reason pride was found in His heart? It was because of My plan to make all of you!
 Yes let it be known this is the truth, the rebellion occurred because of My plan to give man dominion over the earth. In times past Satan (then Lucifer) and the ones he was in charge of and dwelt upon this earth. Those that were already here did not want to come under new leadership. They would not humble themselves, did I not say "the meek shall inherit the earth"?  Did I also not say "the first shall be last and the last shall be first"?
Children My words are so much deeper than you know. There are multiple levels of meaning in all of My words. It is the glory of God to conceal a matter but the glory of kings to search out a matter.
Study My word to show yourself approved, and I AM revealing many hidden things to you in the end of the age that you are in. I chose all of you to live in this time, do not dread it! Do not have fear, for fear is from the enemy. The only fear you are to have is of Me, for I can destroy body and soul in hell. This was never My intention for any of the children that I created, I desire to give mercy rather than judgment and I give all men this chance to accept Me as there savior right up until their last dying breath. All that came from Me can come back to Me. The ones created by others cannot, they are not of My Spirit.
You all have so many questions. Come to Me and ask of Me, do not ask these deep questions to men who have no understanding of Me and My ways for these things are revealed by the Holy Spirit, The Ruach Hako'desh. Once you are born again in the Spirit , He will guide you into all truth, and you will worship Me in Spirit and in truth through He who dwells inside of you. Be led by the Spirit and you will not fulfil the lusts of the flesh.
There is much more coming to this earth than I want to tell you right now. If I told you it all, you would be living in fear, fear is Not of Me. I will reveal more as things begin to happen. If you follow My Spirit you will just KNOW what to do when the time comes and there will be No mistaking it.
You MUST draw close to Me now. There is no time left for playing around with the things of the world,they will pass away before your very eyes. The kingdoms of this world are becoming the kingdom of your God. Trust in Me and I will protect, provide and deliver you. You will see the salvation of your God and watch the enemy flee before your very eyes. The consuming fire of My presence will defeat all of My enemies, none shall escape. This very fire is your strength and protection.
Remember My children. you are not appointed to My wrath, but through many trials and tribulations you enter the Kingdom of God. I give you the power to overcome them all.
YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST WHO GIVES YOU STRENGTH!
THE ENEMY IS DEFEATED ,TAKE THE LAND!
I AM COMMING VERY SOON! DO NOT GIVE UP!
I love you!

Your Abba Father

No comments:

Post a Comment