Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Can't wake up the Drunkards

112-29-15
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uH6q1UZqC9g/V9IVveljwnI/AAAAAAAABDA/r8ZnRbyNY8I79TNK0t_sPY6HaDEoQ9P2QCLcB/s320/Drunk.jpg
This what the Lord has said to me:
“My son write these words for those with spiritual ears and eyes to see the times in which you live.
Have you ever tried to wake up a drunkard? They might move a bit and even talk to you incoherently but inevitably they go back to sleep till they sober up.
I AM will be the one that wakes the people of America up! I will take away the wine of her fornication (money, prosperity, material wealth) and I will shake this country awake! (earth quakes, nuclear bombs) This country will once again know that I AM is the Almighty one. I created this country to be a safe haven for all of my people but it is no longer doing as I intended it. Oh how they mock me kill my precious babes in the womb, and say that My name should not be spoken of on the holiday that celebrates the birth of my only begotten Son Jesus. The truth is that the demons that control these so called leaders of your country tremble at the very mention of the name of Jesus. They know that their time is very short and they are going to give me their best shot. I laugh at them! They are no match for me! They not even any match for my angels! They are not are not even any match for my people that are washed in the blood of Jesus ,empowered by My Holy Spirit and have the authority of the name of Jesus. The enemy cannot defeat you unless he has something in you, some pet habit or sin that you love more than Me. He can try to make you fear him but it is a lie for I have already defeated him. Victory is yours so take it!
Put off the drunkenness of this world and I will not have to judge you. Be filled with the new wine of my Spirit to overflowing! Remember I prefer mercy over judgment, there is still a little more time to turn to Me but surely I come quickly and my rewards are with Me to give to every man what he has earned. Soon shall be the beginning of many catastrophes and martial law in America . The leader you have now will be your last. My Holy Spirit will be poured out like never before in My people so that the last harvest can be brought in. My Holy Spirit wind will come rushing into this land and give you your second wind so you can finish the race strong! EXPECT MY MOVE VERY SOON! DO NOT FEAR!
LOVE
YAHWEH

No comments:

Post a Comment